It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactica Season 3 Discussions ( *** SPOILERS *** )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I loved this episode and especially loved the look on Baltars face when Cavil offered him to the Colonials. He looked like he was crapping his pants and having a stroke at the same time.

It's especially obvious that either Baltar is the chosen one or the child is cuz it ain't the Chief thats for sure, though I'm certain a "higher power" of sorts is pulling the strings of all these puppets and that there may be a major falling out between Mortal and the Immortals.

We only have one month to wait either way though so I'm not that anxious because...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok, forgive me but I am sort of lost on season 3. I use to watch it all the time but I have recently been watching other things. I missed the entire new caprica plot twist, but I am just picking up on where they find the "eye of Jupiter" and Adama is threatening to nuke the planet.

is this the most recent episode?

When will the next one air? (sci fi channel)

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Late January. The Month long hiatus has just started.

I missed the entire new caprica plot twist

You missed a collection of the best Sci-Fi episodes in history.You prolly noticed that Saul is missing an eye. Well that happened on New Caprica. In addition to being an alcoholic, he is now emotionally and physically damaged beyond repair and is a ripe candidate for suicide if there ever was one.

I think scifi is doing a marathon of BSG soon of all the season 3 episodes.

Every episode so far, save for one, has been way above the bar set in season 2. Here's hoping the 2nd half will be even better.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

You missed a collection of the best Sci-Fi episodes in history.You prolly noticed that Saul is missing an eye. Well that happened on New Caprica. In addition to being an alcoholic, he is now emotionally and physically damaged beyond repair and is a ripe candidate for suicide if there ever was one.

I think scifi is doing a marathon of BSG soon of all the season 3 episodes.

Every episode so far, save for one, has been way above the bar set in season 2. Here's hoping the 2nd half will be even better.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by sardion2000]

I noticed Saul was missing an eye. Thanks for the update. I noticed that the Scifi website had an episode listed after the eye of jupiter called "rapture", has that been aired yet?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Nope. That is the one we are all waiting for. Have any other questions?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Nope. That is the one we are all waiting for. Have any other questions?

It starts back up on sundays in january right?

Thanks for the update

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The extrenal image is a link to the full resolution photo. It doesn't look like Baltar is amoung the 5 so this could mean either one of two things.

1. Those aren't teh final Five Cylons

2. Those are the Final Five Cylons and Baltar isn't one of them

[edit on 15-1-2007 by sardion2000]

[edit on 15-1-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Umm... wtf!?! They keep hinting at the deaths of Starbuck and Apollo but they always.... ahhh....

As for the Hera situation, well it happened almost the way I thought it would. I did think that a Six was gonna help Sharon, but HOW Sharon got to the baseship is another matter altogether.

Three is now "Boxed" and put into "Cold Storage."
I guess they couldn't renew Lucy Lawless' part.

Dammit! They also teased us AGAIN with the faces of the Final Five.

Could Starbuck be a Cylon? A Hybrid? Someone "Touched" by the Lords of Kobol? "Touched" by the Nameless one? Jees, this episode raises many more questions than answers...

I wonder if Caprica Six is gonna testify against Baltar? She gonna get Athena's former cell on board Galactica? Will the Crew of the Galactica finally start to completely trust Athena now?

She didn't have to come back but one has to wonder why that other Sharon model went all psycho on the baby... was it jealousy? Or something much more insidious, Lunacy? Was she being directed by a higher power to make sure Six was forced to take the initiative? And how did Athena know Six would be amenable to taking the child to Galactica? I never thought the two models got along all that well before, why the sudden change? I think Sharon is an advanced espionage model while six is a simple corporate espionage version. Lots to think about...

The seams are certainly starting to show in the rock-hard Cylon facade.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well that was a stupid way to go. Commiting Suicide... great. Not exactly unexpected though. I wonder when Apollo is gonna bite the bullet.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
She has a "destiny" and I find it hard to believe it was with death.

The cylon said (right after her mother dies in the flashback sequence) that he was there to help her cross the door to what lies between the living and the dead.

That's where THREE was going all the time to try and see the faces of the five (she also "recognised" one of them in the temple of the Eye of Jupiter). My guess is Starbuck is one of the five or has some role to play in bringing them into the story.

I really don't remember the original series other than it was really cheesey with very bad acting and an annoying kid with a talking stuffed toy or something...

So far this series has been great, (except for the last few filler episodes).

[edit on 3/5/2007 by Gools]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Gools, you should listen to last episodes podcast. They deliberately say that they decided to kill off a character instead of having her rescued by Leo. It doesn't preclude her coming back, infact I expect her to as a major recurring role, rather than the regular cast member she was in the first 3 seasons and miniseries. Perhaps an Internal Starbuck will emerge in Lee Adama's head.
More manipulations from on high hehe.

Hmm... I wonder of that is significant? It probably is... Leobin...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.comfychair.org...

The zodiacal constellation Leo is generally accepted to represent the Nemean Lion, killed by Hercules during his first labor. According to myth, the Nemean lion had an impenetrable skin. Hercules got around this potentially serious obstacle by wrestling the lion and strangling it to death. He then removed one of its claws, and used it to skin the animal. From then on, Hercules wore the skin of the Nemean Lion as protection.

Hmm.. I never heard it told that way before...

Anyways, back to this episode. I liked it and see that things are shaping up sort of how I expected it too. I will wait and reserve full judgment until after the season finale as this is more like a 3 parter.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by sardion2000]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join