It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok everyone, never thought this would be from me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'll get right to the point. My roomate and I were on our balconey making phone calls late at night, and we saw a gigantic red plasma-colored cigar shaped object about 1,000 meters from our location that slowly disapeared after being visible for a few minutes. I've seen plenty of UFO's in my life- have had one cigar shaped object fly by my room 15 feet out (I have a whole story about this experience), seen triangles, yellow stars, orange balls, metallic objects, and even two F-16's do a fly-by a group of 4 red UFO's. I know they exist- i've already stated my rant on this board from when I got the information thrown at me 8 months and I went practically nuts as a result- but this experience was different. Needless to say I blew it off like whatever, and my roomate freaked because that was a first for him.

Here is the beef...

The next morning I woke up with a talon shaped scar on my stomach. I have scratches in a few places, and the scar almost looks like a symbol. Imagine a talon of a velociraptor (kid you not) but with a piece missing close to the top. Think of a big "j". I wrestled all throughout highschool- so i'm no stranger to what skin infections and ring worm looks like. The marking is indented slightly from what I can get by touching it, and it feels sore.

Do I go to my doctor? Do I forget about it? Do I write it off as I bumped into something? I'm still incredulous, and this happened yesterday. I must say this has made me more humble. Opinions please.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'd say go to the doctor because it could be any number of things and he might beable to help with it, or you'll atleast find out if it is of this planet or not.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'd definitely see a doctor,you don't wanna risk an infection.I gotta tell you,I envy you.I have yet to see a ufo and I'm always looking skyward.I really believe they exist,but I am still waiting to catch a glimpse of one.But as I said see a doctor and keep us updated.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I'll get right to the point. My roomate and I were on our balconey.........

Here is the beef...

The next morning I woke up with a talon shaped scar on my stomach. I have scratches in a few places, and the scar almost looks like a symbol. Imagine a talon of a velociraptor (kid you not) but with a piece missing close to the top. Think of a big "j". I wrestled all throughout highschool- so i'm no stranger to what skin infections and ring worm looks like. The marking is indented slightly from what I can get by touching it, and it feels sore.

Do I go to my doctor? Do I forget about it? Do I write it off as I bumped into something? I'm still incredulous, and this happened yesterday. I must say this has made me more humble. Opinions please.

I think I only so a yellow UFO in a field once. When I was younger, but I couldn't tell who the people were beside it. It was only a minute and a half thing, like 7 years ago. But that's different, anyway, I don't know what to tell you. First, look at the possible events that could have happened to begin with, and if they "don't fit", it might have been an abduction. If you can't find any explaination for it, tell your doctor to test the scare and verify, that you don't how it got there, then take pictures so you have some "concrete" proof of it. For the public record at least. That's what I would do.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Definitely go to the doctor Jaguar... Don't screw around with mysterious breaches of your outer defense armor (skin
)...

Man am I jealous of your sightings! Where do you live? Area 51?

Seriously, I have never, ever seen a UFO and would LOVE TO, 43 years and zip, nada, zilch. I am thinking about coercing John Lear into coercing Bob Lazar into taking me out to Papoose so I can see the Sport Model but form what John tells me Bob hates even talking about the subject but I still have hope.

Go get checked out for infection and then start taking VIDEOS!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
yes it sounds like a bird alien placed its foot on you. They are wonderful beings once you get to know them but people are scared little monkeys so they never show themselves. The Mayans drew pictures of them and they are very common. I spend a great deal of time with them.

My guess is one of them decided to leave the mark to wake your psyche up to extra added possibilities about life.

People are fast asleep while the aliens freely move amongst them in the dimensions they can't see. When they decide to let a person see them then everyone thinks the person has gone nuts because they can't see squat.

There's no harm in going to a doctor. No wait, the news said many thousands of people die every year from infections they catch at hospitals in one state of the u.s. alone.

So it sounds like a bird alien to me and they are brilliant people so don't be afraid at all. Take a photo or scan the wound.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Haha Springer! I need to buy a video camera... it's rediculous how many UFO's i've seen in the past. As for Area 51, my grandfather grew up around there and talked briefly about it to me when I was a kid- usual fallen craft scenario which was/is the common theme. I won't say exactly where publicly, but I live on the east coast.

Anyway, talked to the doctor... and looks like this is a false alarm. I had food poisoning that made me swell up like a blimp combined with overall sick syptoms (won't even address it, you already know!! ew), and the doc said that the scratch/scar was actually a STRETCH MARK!! Don't I feel stupid... but at the same time something like that running concurrently with my latest UFO sighting, and the fact that my skeptic ROOMATE saw it, makes for a cool story.

Also to fill in the gaps for the stories that I feel are the most interesting- I think you all might get a kick out of this. My first UFO was when I was around 14. I was in my room getting ready for bed, laid down, and about 5 minutes later my bed started vibrating slightly. I assumed my mother had the laundry going, but then realized it was way too late for that (it was around 12). It stopped after about a minute, and then a few minutes later a blue turquise light shined into my room via the window. I assumed this was some car with HID lighting- but my house was 2 stories and a car couldn't be parallel to my window- the second I had this realization- I jumped out of bed and looked out the window. The second I opened up the shade, the light vanished. So at this point i'm a little shook- but blow it off and get back in bed. Then about 10 minutes later, I hear a low humming noise- now i'm getting curious/anxious. Then, the bed starts vibrating again... and the light comes back. Sooner than I could react, I felt a total euphoric calm- it was totally artificial, and I could tell- weird. I jumped out of bed to look out the window and it all stopped. I saw a cigar shaped object go by my window about 15 feet out at about 10 miles an hour. It was silverish black (hard to explain- some weird material probably) with red lights on the top and about 10 or so window panels (couldn't see in). Needless to say I was shocked, and didn't even tell my parents until the next morning. Was I abducted? Studied? Visited by beings that put my soul here on the alien prison known as Earth? Whatever the case was, it freaked me out.

Another incident was a little more than a year ago. I was outside on my balconey smoking a cigarette. Just got out of a date that went very well, i'm feeling happy. Next thing I know, i'm feeling like I need a change of underwear. 4... not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 yellow stared UFO's. Again, my thought process is "hm, could be alien, but what REALLY is it?" So i'm assuming its a helicopter (was too high to be a helicopter, and the proximity wouldn't have worked/lighting would be impossible). Next, I think satellite (proximity issues, movement, lighting wasn't reflective, other phenomena). Next, I know it's a cluster of UFO's- no question about it. These yellow stars start moving all over the place, dodging eachother and funny enough to say this- they seemed like they were having fun. I'm in shock but totally enjoying it and I wasn't scared at this point. They continue to stay put, then move, then follow eachother in patterns with a clear leader craft and others tailing behind. Literally 5 minutes later, I see what looked like two fighter jets travelling extremely fast go right under the UFO's as a warning signal I guess. Next, the last UFO in the pattern shoots out this blue plasma trail- from my view it looked to be a centimeter or two long if I measure it by finger. I pull myself together, run inside to get my friend, go back outside and we watch the yellow stars turn into redish orbs and disapear.

These are my two really awesome UFO stories. I've seen others here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary than the thousands of reports around the globe. These stick out in a huge way, and i'm fortunate to have seen so much and can look at it for what it is, and not rationalize it as something completely different.

Does anyone use the national ufo database?
www.nuforc.org...

This is a cool site- last year there was one person who reported a similar incident in the town next to mine with the stars and red orbs.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
yes it sounds like a bird alien placed its foot on you. They are wonderful beings once you get to know them but people are scared little monkeys so they never show themselves. The Mayans drew pictures of them and they are very common. I spend a great deal of time with them.

My guess is one of them decided to leave the mark to wake your psyche up to extra added possibilities about life.

People are fast asleep while the aliens freely move amongst them in the dimensions they can't see. When they decide to let a person see them then everyone thinks the person has gone nuts because they can't see squat.

There's no harm in going to a doctor. No wait, the news said many thousands of people die every year from infections they catch at hospitals in one state of the u.s. alone.

So it sounds like a bird alien to me and they are brilliant people so don't be afraid at all. Take a photo or scan the wound.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

Thank you very much for your input, but I have absolutely no proof of bird aliens. I don't mean to mock you if you are being sincere, but right now i've never heard of a species like this. My sources expose many races of aliens that are currently active in our sector... no mention of bird aliens. All jokes aside, I know as fact there are these species and i'll be sort generic in terms. I'll listen to other alien tales, but this is all I know of for certain at this time.

-Grey
-Reptilian (Annunaki)
-Humanoid (in some cases, indistinguishable to homo sapien)
-Lion/cat-like humanoid creatures
-Insect-like humanoid creatures

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think you should scan the scar too, and post a picture of it, if you can.

Does anything inside the scar move? Does your cell phone freak out if you put it near the scar? Do you think it could be an implanted device? I would freak out if it were me

top topics

join