It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the UFO orbs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Seen some UFO orbs in the English Peak District Derbyshire. Had a few pairs in the distance we thought they were stars, but were flitting this way and that. Flashed them tree times and the orange pair came slowly towars us, it took a while to coax them down. They were about 20 feet away, when an Orb appeared behind us white and sparking. It was full of electricity then came towards us and 6 feet away turned into this angelic white light like you'd see in a bible film. We moved back then a rumble on the horizon, a pur white mothership buzzed us low four times. My friend said look up there and to our right we were surrounded by orange white amber pairs of orbs, we legged it but a rectangular one with vertical markings came towards us it moved out of the way when we flashed it. Two small red orbs were scanning the ground with laser beams. We thought we were gonna get abducted. Those first orange orbs were just like Strange Encounters. It was amazing The sparking electric orb what was that about? I'm told its on a powerful energyline so were they mining for something? I'm confused, is it Alien?
The following Friday ^th May 2006 we went back and even though we didn't see a mothership, or electric orb, we managed to film on my mobile about an hour and a halfs footage of orange, amber green red and lots of white orbs. Only just had the file coverted to DVD, so I will try to put it on the Net. The whit orbs seem to be morphing together into a bigger unit (the spaceship?), three others keep a sort ot trinity triangular shape, and orange ones the size of a cow are pulsating and maybe rotating. We filmed the morphing in the daylight early hours. Its all very strange, and ideas guys?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am in a state of Columbus style discovery while at the same time total confusion as to what this is all about. Does anyone have any ideas on the sparking electric orb that turned into the angelic white light? I need suggestions based on your knowledge

[edit on 8-10-2006 by English Speaking Alliance]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ive seen bright metalic flickering orbs over london area.. you had an amazing
encounter.. get yourself a camcorder

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
hello there and good to meet you. have you got any ideas on these things? I never had a camcorder always used super 8mm film. It's a bit expensive however. anyway thanks for the reply it sounds similar to my experience. Weve been seeing orbs on and off for some time and are aiming to connect them with the UFO space ship which we think we've managed it. On our film you can see these white orbs morphing into one big basket of eggs thing. I believe thats what many are seeing as space ships, and the coloured lights are the other orange amber red orbs that are different but part of the whole. Any ideas on the sparking electric orb? That was unique to my eyes and so beautiful. Some say it's an energy cell recharging itself for the UFO, on the earths energy lines

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
once I was in the middle of a field at night and a reptilian creature appeared. I wasn't afraid at all I just looked at it in amazement. Then a giant orb flew out of the sky and stopped above us. Buzzing and crackling sounds came from the orb and then it started shooting bolts of energy at the reptilian which just vanished. I ran for the trees thinking I was going to get fried. I realized later the orb could have been some type of sentinel from God that kept reptilians from showing themselves on the earth plane.

So if you saw an electric orb morph into a God-like light being then it was probably God or one of his sentinels.

The orbs have shot at other alien beings as well. I think it's basically God making sure that the human realm is free of aliens.

In the Bible God said humans had to stay at ground level and work hard and make babies. He commanded the reptilian that wanted to lift humans to angel status to keep out of sight. Basically God wants the earth realm to be kept at a certain level of awareness and the way to do that is to prevent the myriad of other life forms from other planes or levels of existence from showing themselves here. It's not that they are bad beings it is that they lift us out of our earthy state and make us aware of things humans are not supposed to know. That's why God got angry when the humans went near his tree of knowledge. He wants us kept semi-ignorant so we learn only certain things, and the way to do that is keep us from interacting with the beings from outside our little earth reality.

I know it sounds religious and all but obviously it all ties together.

So my guess is you met God or one of his sentinels and the other orbs were helpers of different sorts.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Many reported 'orbs' are nothing more than meadow lights common during summer evenings around meadows and fields.

A natural phenomenom believed caused by temperature inversions and low humidities.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What does everyone say, its all natural phenomena.

Have you heard balloons, at night its fire balloons.

What ever it is they got it covered, trancing on our happy way is what

they want.

But who are they?

2005 was the year of the orb

I see a lot of posters from the UK on ufo forums. Welcome, hope we can deal with

the suppression, if it is a suppression.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Hessdalen phenomena investigation.

Details some interesting stuff about orbs and accompanying UFO's.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hes right the spectrum is from spinning electrons.

But the orange lights and description is almost exactly like those given in
MAN-MADE UFOs 1944-1994 called fire balls and kraut balls.

I like to think of them as Whittaker orbs cause he said they could not exist.

Back before 1900 the British electrical science theorists sought the move a
metal orb by electrical means. After all F = i X B, so the force on a current
carrier by a magnetic field can be great.

In any case if some guy named Tesla may have put the fields inside and
found out it worked, no one told us. Tesla the man that made lightning
might have started the device that has sparks all around it.

So I think we are seeing a great lightning display, but I have never seen
these orbs only photos of lights in the sky on internet forums.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thanks for telling me about your experience with the reptilian and the electric orb that intervened. It's fascinating what you say about the electric orb being something to do with God and his sentinels. I felt a similar realisation at the time. The normal orbs were amazing enough, sure. Realistically it was us who coaxed them down. But that Light that transformed from the electric sparking orb, well, I can only say it was the most beautiful whitest star of light that Ive ever seen. It was out of this world. Only a few feet away! Did you feel like you'd met something of incredible life? It's amazing how similar our experiences are. The two amber/orange orbs were very close when this electric orb intervened and made its appearance from behind us. It stopped the other orbs in their path. Wow and we both felt enlightened. Then the mothership! What is particularly strange is that a few weeks after this and the following event, we found out one of England's most important stone circles, a henge second to Stone Henge is to be found a few hundred yards away, from Parsley Hay, that offers an incredible view of the Pennines. It's called Arbor Low. It gos back to the ancient times. Is this a coincedence? Is this henge that apparently has hundreds of energy lines flowing from it of significance to the UFO orbs and motherships? There's surely a connection.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
OK you think we're seeing lightning. That's a fairly typical response, what about fire flies, earthlights, marsh gas (lol)? Bearing in mind we see these UFO orbs in the spine of England, its hill country, that many of our industrial cities surround. There's little traffic at night....but when a car is seen on the distant main road, then these orbs dim their lights, or go out completely! When the car passes guess what? They put them on again. They like three flashes of our torch (communicator) which brings them towards us, one flash moves them back! Their shapes vary between standard orb shape, egg shape, eight sided rhombus, electric sparking orb and dumbell (arnie style) ! Colour wise you name it orange and amber are the leaders, white, green ,pink while red are often much smaller but have laser beam searclights on them for scanning the ground. They can dance (as they're nearly always in pairs of the same shape and colour) in beautiful patterns or even symetrical dance! Lightning? I really don't think this fits the bill. Intelligent something? Well yes.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes I realized I had encountered intelligent beings from outside our ordinary reality and it opened my mind to believing that anything is possible.

I'm thoroughly jealous of you seeing those wonderful entities. You ought to make a video straight away. I wish I was there I have a 3million candlepower rechargeable flashlight which I just bought. I might go out and try attracting orbs with it around here.

Make sure you take your camera with you at all times and write down everything when you get home. You have made contact with an intelligence from outside our reality and that's the one thing our world seeks above everything else.

God always appeared as lights of different sorts so open minded people could readily accept that you are encountering God and angelic beings maybe. I certainly accept that as a distinct possibility.

Good luck with all your great work!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi there. I will buy one of these video cameras soon, though the results from my mobile video phone are pretty good. I just got them converted to DVD so I will try to get them on the site. I am no computer wizzard so I will have to find out how. I think Youtube is a good one as there's so many orbs just like these ones on there, but I've seen none on or near the ground in daylight morphing into a ship. Thank's for the encouragement, its good to hear from someone with similar experiences. To attract them I use my dyno torch, I bought it Canada as it was made there and made a perfect momento. While it has very little power, it is able to attract them. I find you see something over the horizon, flickering and moving this way and that way. They seem to like three flashes, sometimes they'll flash back three times! They do seem to take some coaxing down, it can take quarter of an hour, usually the lead pair are orange, whites seem to keep their distance. It also helps if one stands with the other arm in the air with hand in greeting wave position, and say "we are your friends, we come in peace, we want to meet you." I saw this video with Loius Theroux who met some investigators out in Nevada, and I copied all this from them. They also had a megaphone attached to a tape recorder and played the Strange Encounters tune through and crop circle noise recordings. I haven't tried this yet but it sounds fun, which is what this whole exercise is about. The thing that gets to me is how the orange/amber pair of orbs when coming towards you is almost spot on from strange Encounters. Its like spot on! Good luck my friend.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So should we all go out and start talking to orbs with highpower torches, flashing in sequences?

Then I guarentee little timmy, who lives round the corner and down the hill, who suddenly starts witnessing stange orbs flashing all over the place, would call the police to report ufo's.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I saw an orange orb split into two when I lived in Arkansas. The strangest part was how both parts were the same size as the original. Not sure if it was a UFO or natural phenomena, but one things for sure, there's some weird stuff out there.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thats cool, splitting into two. Sometimes they even have tiny orbs flying into bigger orbs of different colours. The ones that make in threes the triangle shape seem to have alot of this taking in smaller orbs thing. Its amazing eh? The two orbs thing is like other things in nature or Noahs Ark. I watched a pair in the early 90's and they seemed to be like dancing with each other like new lovers. Its amazing. Just can't wait 'til I'm next in the Buxton triangle. I do get the idea that they are like drones for the UFO mothership. I've seen pictures of so called ghost orbs and these are totally different. They have an energy and almost manufactured yet physical appearance, almost a hybrid between life itself and machine. Your guess is as good as mine and thankyou for sharing your experience. It's good to talk to other interested parties.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No disrespect intended for the cute little orbs.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes I would recommend you go looking for them, they are timid and do take some coaxing down.......Say hello to them and be happy to meet them

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by English Speaking Alliance
Thats cool, splitting into two. Sometimes they even have tiny orbs flying into bigger orbs of different colours. The ones that make in threes the triangle shape seem to have alot of this taking in smaller orbs thing. Its amazing eh? The two orbs thing is like other things in nature or Noahs Ark. I watched a pair in the early 90's and they seemed to be like dancing with each other like new lovers. Its amazing. Just can't wait 'til I'm next in the Buxton triangle. I do get the idea that they are like drones for the UFO mothership. I've seen pictures of so called ghost orbs and these are totally different. They have an energy and almost manufactured yet physical appearance, almost a hybrid between life itself and machine. Your guess is as good as mine and thankyou for sharing your experience. It's good to talk to other interested parties.

Ohh Hello, did you say Buxton, when you said Derbyshire and the Peak District I thought hmm I wonder if he is near Buxton.

Let me tell you something of Buxton, you can say this place and that of the UK is the hot spot of UFOs, well your wrong, Buxton is, I don't talk about what I have seen, I have always felt like I am supposed to keep my trap shut, and I still do keep it to myself, I remember when the UFO researcher Jenny Randles moved to Dove Holes, a couple of miles down the road from Buxton, incidentally I once saw a black triangle craft as low as you like in broad daylight like 200 meters or lower up in the air fly past me while driving, very weird, was mat black, made no noise at all, flew like a stone being skimmed on the water, had some things sticking out of the top of it, I took it to be human made, like a secret new flying thing, but of human origin, anyone excitable would say its a UFO right of the bat but I don't think so, I have heard that the RAF does low flights over Dove Holes so I think it was some sort of new top secret plane, very very cool it was, pity I didn't have a camera as it was pretty awesome, though I still believe it was a human made craft as odd and stange as it was and how it flew, but I cannot see aliens flying in triangles, any way back to Jenny Randles moving down the road from Buxton, and I though, hmm I wonder if she knows about this place and has come to see, I almost felt like contacting here to tell her about what I have seen but changed my mind, Jenny if you have not heard of what happens in Buxton, you have missed a great hot spot of activity, I myself cant shake that thing that one is not supposed to talk about these things, I mentioned a little about seeing the lights again recently in a thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't like to talk about these things so I just outline a little, briefly, not saying too much of what happened recently, I have a story, well many stories but I don't like to talk about it, I feel I am not supposed to.

This Buxton triangle can you tell me what this is, Id be interested in hearing where this is, if you have seen stuff in Buxton Ill shiver because It is here I have seen these things many times, a man who used to work for my parents lived near to us and has seen then fly over our house, as I have, my step father also has a friend who lived near where we used to live who also states he has seen the flying lights, so I have 2 witnesses to that.

Can you tell me what you mean about the Buxton triangle.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Watcher of the Watchers]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello there watcher of watchers and pleased to meet you. Yes its the Buxton you're referring to alright! Very close to Buxton infact! We usually go on our UFO jaunts in this area. We call it the Buxton Triangle as a bit of a laugh really but its anywhere between Leek, Ashbourne and Buxton, well that's the only area we cover. Jeez have we seen some stuff there, about ten years ago we saw a fleet of UFO's, each one following the other in a snake like formation, a slight hum coming from each ship. They were rhombus shape like twice the size of a doubledecker bus on its side, with lights on. They almost rocked left and right as they moved in their snakelike pattern, as if on a pedulum. Very weird that one, but as orbs go they seem common. Locals used to call them Jack O'The Lantern, willow the wisps, fairy lights, etc. When you saw them what colours did you see? Did they connect with a mothership? On my DVD they seem like half living but half manufactured, pulsate a lot, and the orange ones seem to spin too, a real energy source, and deffinitely intelligent. I was on this site called Of Unknown Nature, (a Canadian Blogspot) and this guy is filming exactly the same thing on the other side of the world!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join