It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HarMonic Concondance =Stargate /Portal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Higher Dimensions[Blue]Text BlueWe (I have conversed drinkfully w/ u niki .. as fox of riverlabs on Riverboard (smile )and Georgian and Winnie have spoke of Higher Realms.. the Heavenlies reveal a breakthrough tonight

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Listen on Whitley Steibers site DreamLand
Georgian and Winnie have spoke of Higher Realms.. the Heavenlies reveal a breakthrough tonight
see you on he other side , mate s -1 -0 +0 +1>
.unknowncountry.com...November 4, 2003
Harmonic Concordance
Click here to listen listen .. click the link... upper right hand of page click 'Listen Now ' then click the hatmonic concordance menu on left column.. this for Portal happening Now beginning at 6pm EST through 8:47 pm EST !!!!!!!!!!!

had dream of breaking through last night Higher Realms
Higher Dimensions
His Glory
like a pirate elf (see Pirates of the Caribbean ?)
I am certain and in dominion , got the sword, 'Pirate ..! '
I see things completely differently now .. in God's vision and total dominion shalom , .. I amm so excited because I KNOW it is aHigher Dimension / we have Moved in / new habitation and more incredible increase power , Light , shalom
Rivers of Light and Rivers of Love

It's Him!21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So you believe in the power of astral alignments. Not sure about it myself yet but it is quite possible.

Certainly the ancients believed in it.

Now that I have found out that stars (suns) are natural portals I am ready to believe it cause all celestial bodies have a certain power within them.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticcat

Listen on Whitley Steibers site DreamLand
Georgian and Winnie have spoke of Higher Realms.. the Heavenlies reveal a breakthrough tonight
see you on he other side , mate s -1 -0 +0 +1>
.unknowncountry.com...November 4, 2003
Harmonic Concordance
Click here to listen listen .. click the link... upper right hand of page click 'Listen Now ' then click the hatmonic concordance menu on left column.. this for Portal happening Now beginning at 6pm EST through 8:47 pm EST !!!!!!!!!!!

hmm, the link doesn't work

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
.......and the Moon was a lovely reddish color. Very Biblical Warning-type of image.

new topics

top topics

join