It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-mason conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If one looks up "Freemasonry" on Wikipedia, the page reports that:

-"Because of recent vandalism, editing of this article by anonymous or newly registered users is currently disabled."

Vandalism to Wikipedia is described as:
-"Vandalism is any addition, deletion, or change of content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of Wikipedia.
The most common type of vandalism is the replacement of existing text with obscenities, page blanking, or the insertion of bad jokes or other nonsense. Fortunately, this kind of vandalism is usually easy to spot".

I had never seen a statement of that nature on Wikipedia.

There are Anti-Mason Parties, Anti-Mason Campaigns, Anti-Mason websites etc..

Masons are accused of the most heinous crimes against the church, the world, and God.

What is the cause, is it deliberate and callous persecution? Is it because the Church is losing numbers?

(mod edit of all CAPS title)

[edit on 8-10-2006 by pantha]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Many people and organizations need scapegoats to blame for any number of reasons and evil plots. The Masons are an organization with secrets so that makes them an easy target. If they have secrets than they must be in cahoots with the dark side.

The Masons i've known have actually been really decent people.

Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A couple of other factors leading to anti-Masonry:

- Religious symbolism and quasi-religious ritual within Masonic ceremonies often leads religious fundamentalists to believe that Masonry is an alternative to the mainstream religions. They therefore treat Freemasonry as they would any other spiritual competitor, ie: with contempt, as a heretical belief system.

- Usage of characters, symbols and events from Jewish lore within Masonic ritual and literature. This creates an instant Zionist connection for certain conspiracy theorists (usually the same kind that still believe The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are legit). Anti-semitic folk don't look to kindly upon this either, and both the former and latter often condemn Freemasons as being in close cahoots with Zionist fanatics / World banking / The new version of the Illumaniti / etc.

There's a bunch more, but I'll leave it to the more knowledgeable and eloquent members.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

There's a bunch more, but I'll leave it to the more knowledgeable and eloquent members.

Of which I am certainly not a part of, except the eloquent part.

See my eloquentness? *eloquents really hard*

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Ahh, thanks. That brightened up my morning.

new topics

top topics

join