It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deity Of Christ Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Greetings:

One of the most insidious doctrines of men is the “Deity Of Christ” ( www.theopedia.com... ) that teaches “Jesus is God.” This is Satan’s most devious device of the ‘deluding influence’ (2Thes. 2:11) that blinds the minds of the unbelieving (2Cor. 4:3+4). The typical Denominational interpretation is that Jesus is God and man at the very same time. The truth is that Jesus Christ is the “Son of God.” John the Baptist tells you “the truth” (Jn 5:33) right in the very beginning.

"I myself have seen, and have testified that this is the Son of God." John 1:34.

Why should we highlight ‘have seen’ in that verse? We just read something very important about “God,”

No one has seen God at any time; the Only Begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.” John 1:18.

Scripture teaches that Christ is the “IMAGE of the Invisible God” (Colossians 1:15) and that the fullness of Deity dwells “IN” Him in bodily form:

“For in Him all the fullness of Deity DWELLS in bodily form . . .”. Colossians 2:9.

Scripture is teaching the absolute truth that God was “IN” Christ reconciling the world to Himself all along:

“Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself THROUGH Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was IN Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.” 2Corinthians 5:18+19.

No one can ever see the “one God” (1Tim. 2:5), because He is truly INFINITE [1Kings 8:27]. God sent The Logos (The Word = John 1:1-3, 14) into the world, as His Living and Breathing Tabernacle/Temple that men CAN see; as we are to see God’s glory in the face of the “Son of God” (John 1:34).

The “One God” stands in His Infinite Realm beyond the Veil of time and space, which depicts the “Holy of Holies” in the Temple. Christ Jesus is the “one Mediator” standing between the Two Veils (see diagram), which symbolizes the “Holy Place.” Men on this earth are standing in “This Creation” symbolizing the “Court” of the Temple.

“For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the KNOWLEDGE of the GLORY OF GOD in the face of Christ.” 2Corinthians 4:5+6.

The common error of all “Jesus is God” theologians is they concentrate their dogma upon the three witnesses of “The Logos” (F+S+HS), between the Two Veils, instead of accurately identifying the three witnesses of “The Almighty” in the same verse with Him in Revelation 1:8. They stumble over the ‘visible’ aspects of the “Son of God” (F+S+HS) “IN” Whom the fullness of Deity (God) DWELLS to unwittingly transform Him into their golden calf of IDOLATRY. If you will think this through carefully, then Satan’s trick is to force the weak and unstable into removing the Son of God from the “one Mediator” position to transport Him over into the “one God” position of “His God and Father.” That effectively makes them guilty of IDOLATRY, while removing the only provision for intercession (Christ = Romans 8:34) from the “right hand of God” (Colossians 3:1-3). If Christ is God, then who intercedes for you at the ‘right hand of God?’

Do you see Jesus Christ as the “Only Begotten Son OF GOD” (John 3:18) OR the “one God” of 1Timothy 2:5??

Good Luck in the debate,

In Christ Jesus the Son of God,

Terral

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
With all due respect you have bigger fish to fry
Read your bible again, but this time read it as if it were a normal book write down all the actions and suggestions of God in the old testament and tell me you think that is God does he act like an all powerful all-knowing being? examine his behaviour and be critical. I'll get you started, he's a jealous God, consider the implications of this. Is jealousy a trait that a perfect God would have? Many people are worshipping a perverted image of God. God can't sin...

Sorry to be a bit off topic

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hi Elijio:

Elijio >> With all due respect you have bigger fish to fry. Read your bible again, but this time read it as if it were a normal book write down all the actions and suggestions of God in the old testament and tell me you think that is God does he act like an all powerful all-knowing being?

Thank you very much, but I have read the Bible plenty of times. If you see something errant in my Opening Post, then “quote that >>” and offer your opposing views using Scripture. 2Timothy 2:15.

Elijio >> Examine his behaviour and be critical. I'll get you started, he's a jealous God, consider the implications of this.

Thank you very much for getting me started . . . What has this to do with the “Deity Of Christ Conspiracy”???? Jesus Christ (Rev. 1:1,2,5) is the “Son of God” (Rev. 2:18) and “The Almighty” (Rev. 1:8) is “His God and Father.” Revelation 1:6. What do you have to say about those worshipping the “Son of God” as their “Deity?” What about the God who raised Him from the dead? Romans 10:9? Jesus Christ is the “Only Begotten Son OF GOD.” John 3:18. If you ever decide to write on this thread again, please use Scripture to back up your statements. What good is accomplished by telling someone to go and read what you refuse to quote??

Elijio >> Is jealousy a trait that a perfect God would have? Many people are worshipping a perverted image of God. God can't sin...

The Son of God also knew no sin. 2Corinthians 5:21.

Elijio >> Sorry to be a bit off topic.

Next time please ‘quote >>’ something from my statements you wish to correct. That way we can read your words in context to what has already been presented in this debate. GL.

Terral

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
Next time please ‘quote >>’ something from my statements you wish to correct. That way we can read your words in context to what has already been presented in this debate. GL.

The mods don't permit us to post entire postings of other members.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Jesus was the SON of God, not God. That should be enough to suffice. Terral,I actually agree with you on this one.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio
God can't sin...

That is right!

God is pure spirit. Therefore He IS not flesh and flesh is what gives us the propensity to 'sin' (but doesn't keep God from getting us to a point where will no longer have to 'sin.')

Praise God for HE is ALL loving and has things worked out in PERFECTION!

Only a God that can not sin could make our lives renewed and perfect!

Only a God that does not sin would want to!

Only a God that was ALL things would do so!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Jesus was the SON of God, not God. That should be enough to suffice. Terral,I actually agree with you on this one.

Ben Elohim.

There also 'Bat Elohim.'

But only ONE El Elyon.

But all Elohim are part of the ONE but yet are not THE ONE.

The mercy seat, on the ark of the covenant has two cherubim on either side.

We don't really know, from any historical accounts, what they were, exactly.

They were one Ben Elohim (on the right side) and one Bat Elohim (on the left side).

Between the two was the source of contact with El Elyon.

The 'mercy seat.'

Within it was the ten commandments on on the side was the law of Moses.

A lot of times in the bible, it says 'over against' or something like that. What does that mean - I wondered for YEARS! Against means 'opposite of' or 'facing.' It is also the same as 'anti' in the most fundamental and TRUE sense.

As well - 'side' is another translation for 'rib.'

The 'rib' of Adam. The side of the ark.

The Law of Moses.

The law and the prophets. Two witnesses and the source of God's divine protection and guidance - in the 'tabernacle of testimony.'

hmmmm...

Christ the prophet Son of God and the Torah (law manifest) Daughter of God.

The Groom and the Bride.

Wait and see.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Christ the prophet Son of God and the Torah (law manifest) Daughter of God.

The Groom and the Bride.

Wait and see.

Sophia, or wisdom is the "bride" of Christ. Now, the Elohim were the archons of Jehovah. The despisers of men,if you will. Christ originally came from the spirit of the TRUE God to free man from the shackles of the archons. Certainly you are well aware of that, annie.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

On account of the reality of the authorities, (inspired) by the spirit of the father of truth, the great apostle - referring to the "authorities of the darkness" - told us that "our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness." I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.

Their chief is blind; because of his power and his ignorance and his arrogance he said, with his power, "It is I who am God; there is none apart from me." When he said this, he sinned against the entirety. And this speech got up to incorruptibility; then there was a voice that came forth from incorruptibility, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" - which is, "god of the blind."

His thoughts became blind. And, having expelled his power - that is, the blasphemy he had spoken - he pursued it down to chaos and the abyss, his mother, at the instigation of Pistis Sophia. And she established each of his offspring in conformity with its power - after the pattern of the realms that are above, for by starting from the invisible world the visible world was invented.

As incorruptibility looked down into the region of the waters, her image appeared in the waters; and the authorities of the darkness became enamored of her. But they could not lay hold of that image, which had appeared to them in the waters, because of their weakness - since beings that merely possess a soul cannot lay hold of those that possess a spirit - for they were from below, while it was from above. This is the reason why "incorruptibility looked down into the region (etc.)": so that, by the father's will, she might bring the entirety into union with the light.

Hence was the coming of Christ. Only through Christ can man attain the true God. The true God is unnameable because he is the God of the universe, not just earth. The archons supported the "lord" of the earth, which is Satan. However, Christ is the Son and emissary of God, not God in the flesh.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hi SpeakerOfTruth:

Speaker >> Jesus was the SON of God, not God. That should be enough to suffice. Terral,I actually agree with you on this one.

Thank you very much. This one is easy to get right. All we have to do is agree with John the Baptist (John 1:34), Peter (Matt. 16:16), Paul (Rom. 1:4, Gal. 2:20) and Jesus Christ Himself (John 10:36, Rev. 2:18). God sent His Only Begotten Son (John 3:16) and raised Him from the dead (Rom. 10:9), so He can intercede (Rom. 8:34) for believers from the “right hand of God” (Col. 3:1-3) as our “one Mediator” (1Tim. 2:5). GL in the debates,

Terral

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ok I know this is dangerous territory but if jesus is the son of God who is his mother? Mary? That would mean if a paternity test was taken Joseph would not be the father? Problem is that Mary's egg would have to be fertilised somehow. Perhaps it was done with similar tech to the taking a rib from Adam to make Eve huh? Another way would be for Jesus to be of both Mary and Joseph's dna( egg+U no wat;( ) but having the soul of the son of god instead of an ordinary soul. Mary was a virgin though so this still means artificial insemination, no? Then again christians have a male God which is strange because if the God is male then he has a sex and you know what that means. Honestly I wouldn't dare claim that my God has a pepe cuz you can't be male without a pepe. Look how the devil has you blaspheming
lol believing in a god with a pepe

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Elijio:

Elijio >> Ok I know this is dangerous territory but if jesus is the son of God who is his mother? Mary? That would mean if a paternity test was taken Joseph would not be the father? Problem is that Mary's egg would have to be fertilised somehow.

Lord – Have – Mercy. Jesus Christ is the “Son OF GOD” (John 1:34), as He was “conceived of the Holy Spirit” (Matt. 1:20) to be found in “appearance AS A MAN” (Phil. 2:8). What does Christ teach about those ‘born of women?’

Jesus Christ >> "Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has NOT arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! . . .”. Matthew 11:11.

Anyone wishing to force Christ into being “born of women” MUST also explain how John the Baptist is greater than the “Son OF GOD!” Scripture teaches that Christ is indeed greater than John the Baptist, saying,

“The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! "This is He on behalf of whom I said, 'After me comes a Man [appearance AS A MAN = Phil. 2:8] who has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'” John 1:29+30.

We must bear in mind that Scripture CANNOT BE BROKEN (John 10:34). Do you understand what that means?! It means there are no contradictions in God’s Living Word and just like Christ on the cross, “For these things came to pass to fulfill the Scripture, "Not a bone of Him shall be broken." John 19:36. The Only Way that "among those born of women there has NOT arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist" AND Christ “has a HIGHER rank than I” is for Jesus Christ to be “found in appearance AS A MAN” (Phil. 2:8) without being a mere “man” at all. Everyone here like John the Baptist is ‘born of women,’ but Jesus Christ is the ONLY Person to be “conceived by the Holy Spirit” being overshadowed by “the power of the Most High” (Luke 1:35 = the Father) to walk this earth having the “appearance AS A MAN.” Phil. 2:8.

Nobody here has a rank higher than John the Baptist, because he represents the incarnation of this entire invisible (Adam) and visible (Eve) Universe in a single living and breathing “man” sent “from God.” John 1:6. Jesus Christ has a higher rank than John the Baptist, because He represents the Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) ALSO in a single living and breathing “Man” sent from God (John 3:16). Examine the details of these three diagrams to understand what is being taught in this post:

The seven Hebrew words of Genesis 1:1 show the ‘relationship’ existing between God (spirit), The Logos (blood = Heaven in red) between the Two Veils (Holy Place) and The Earth (Creation = Adam). There is no such thing as The Father, Son or Holy Spirit at this point, because those are the Three Witnesses (1John 5:7+8) of The Word (Logos = Christ = ‘Eth Shamayim = Heaven of Genesis 1:1) bound together as the same singularity expression between God (spirit) and Creation (Universe = Adam = ‘Eth Erets = Earth of Genesis 1:1). Please read that sentence over and over, until this truth finds sufficient fertile ground within the soul of your own being. There was also no such thing as ‘heavens’ (spirit = Adam), ‘heaven’ (blood) or ‘earth’ (water = Eve) during the myriad of perfect ages of Genesis 1:1, because they also existed as a singularity expression sent “from God” into existence “through” The Logos (Christ = Heaven to this Entire Universe). However, the result of the Satanic Rebellion is that Adam is pierced straight down the middle so that darkness is “upon the face of the deep” (Gen. 1:2).

The perfect blue water (image of man) sphere (Creation = Adam) of the first diagram was divided into the waters (spirit) and waters (water) of Genesis 1:6+7, so that the heavens (Adam) overshadowing the earth (Eve) caused “Heaven” (Genesis 1:8) to become the “only begotten” of the heavens. The three witnesses above “The Earth” represent the spirit (Heavens), soul (Heaven) and body (Earth) of the original “Creation/Adam” that existed for countless ages as “The Earth” of Genesis 1:1. Where the two (Heavens and Earth) original witnesses overlap is called “Heaven” in the SAME WAY that “The Logos” (Christ) Himself is “Heaven” to this entire Universe. This explains the presence of “Heaven (blood witness of Adam)” AND the “Highest Heaven (blood witness of The Logos)” (1Kings 8:27) that “cannot contain” God (spirit)! God could not send “The Logos” (first diagram = red sphere) into this Creation (now divided into three witnesses of second diagram), because He continued to exist in His perfect singularity expression (The Logos). God was forced to ‘also’ divide His Perfect Logos (The Word = John 1:1-3) into the Father (spirit) and Holy Spirit (water), so that the ‘power of the Most High’ (Father) could THEN overshadow the Holy Spirit and the “Son of God” could become the “Only Begotten from the Father” (John 1:14).

The three witnesses of “The Almighty” appear with Him in Revelation 1:8 and in the top 1/3rd of Figure 2 “Beyond the Veil of Time and Space” in the “Holy Of Holies” of this triune relationship. The Logos (Heaven of first diagram) NOW exists between the Two Veils as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit who incarnated upon our planet Earth as “Jesus Christ” the “Son OF GOD.” The three witnesses of the original “Earth” (blue sphere of diagram above) appear in the “Court” of this Living Tabernacle as the “man” (spirit = heavens, blood = heaven, water = earth) sent “from God” via “The Logos.” No one “born of women” can possibly be greater than John the Baptist, because he is the ‘incarnation’ of Adam (Gen. 2:7) representing this entire universe in a single “man.” Jesus Christ is NOT of “This Creation” (Earth), which disqualifies Him from being “born of women” like John the Baptist, you and every other mere ‘man.’

[Continued]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Figure 1 shows God’s Infinite Realm where most everyone here is standing in Judgment for crimes connected to the Satanic Rebellion, which caused Adam (Figure 3) to become pierced and broken in the first place. Look up into the right hand corners of Figure 2 and Figure 3 to realize The Logos (Fig. 2) and This Creation (Adam) are being restored by the summing up of the spirit witnesses (Father and Invisible Universe) and the water witnesses (Holy Spirit and Visible Universe) into the enlarging central blood witness [Highest Heaven = Logos Soul = Son (John 3:16), Heaven = Adam’s Soul = son (Luke 3:38)]. The “man” sent “from God” (John 1:6) is all three realms of Figure 3, while the “Son” sent from God (John 3:16) is all three realms of Figure 2. Christ is greater than John and has a Higher Rank, because the Logos of Figure 2 was called into existence (John 1:2), BEFORE the Creation is called into existence “through Him and for Him” (Col. 1:16) in John 1:3.

Elijio >> Perhaps it was done with similar tech to the taking a rib from Adam to make Eve huh?

Your analogy is nearer the truth than catches the natural eye. Adam of Genesis 2:7 was fashioned from the heavens (breath of life) and the earth (dust of the ground) so the two overlapped to make Adam a “living soul,” which typifies the original “Earth” of the first diagram above. Note carefully that this “son of God” (Luke 3:38) was formed with Eve (water) and Seed (blood) “IN” him. It is not that Adam had a soul like men today, but he ‘became a living soul,’ as his spirit, soul and body were “three are into the one” (1John 5:8) in the image of the original singularity expression. Adam lived a ‘heavenly existence’ in this universe (garden), as his unique anatomy allowed him access to where the heavens and earth overlap. However, eventually Adam named everything to be named to sit down and become bored, which is why the Lord God (Christ in the OT) placed him in a deep sleep and removed the water (Eve) and blood (her seed) witnesses. That operation of the Lord God moved Adam from the ‘three witness’ singularity expression into the ‘spirit’ witness position bearing the “image and glory of God” (1Cor. 11:7). Eve was moved into the ‘helper’ (Gen. 2:18-20 = water witness) position to be overshadowed by Adam, so her seed could also become the “only begotten” blood witnesses. However, before any of their seed is born, they both ate from Satan’s tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Gen. 2:9), which allowed “your seed” (Gen. 3:15 chaff = bad seed) to spring up with the good seed. In truth, the good seed typifies the members of Adam’s broken body, while the bad seed typifies the members of Satan’s evil body (with those who helped the devil) who pierced Adam in God’s Infinite Realm.

Everyone here is actually a ‘god’ in God’s Infinite Realm now standing in Judgment with bodies pressed tightly against the “Second Veil” of the diagram above. Your necks are stretched through the “Word Realm” (Figure 2), so you can incarnate onto this earth, which is inside Adam’s broken body that you caused to be pierced in the first place. Therefore, John the Baptist suffering in Herod’s prison is typical of Adam being held down to have his head severed from his body in God’s Infinite Realm by Satan’s own hand. John the Baptist denied being Elijah (John 1:21), because that prophet who is “more than a prophet” (Matt. 11:9) is also the incarnation of our father “Adam.”

Elijah (spirit) and Moses (water) standing with Christ (blood) on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:1-8) are typical of all three “only begottens” of your Bible in Adam (spirit), Christ (blood) and Eve (water). Christ appears “alone” in Matthew 17:8, because Adam (Elijah) and Eve (Moses) are summed back up into Christ (Eph. 1:9-10), which restores The Logos and Creation (Fig. 2 and 3 of first diagram) back into their respective singularity expressions (1Cor. 15:27), so that God can be “all in all” (1Cor. 15:28). I understand these things are very difficult to visualize, but this is ‘the truth’ your Bible is teaching from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22 and beyond (1Cor. 15:27+28).

Elijio >> Another way would be for Jesus to be of both Mary and Joseph's dna( egg+U no wat;( ) but having the soul of the son of god instead of an ordinary soul. Mary was a virgin though so this still means artificial insemination, no?

Not by the hair of your chinny chin chin. God used NOTHING from Mary or Joseph, as Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Matt. 1:20. You are trying to think these things through like the ‘natural man’ (1Cor. 2:14) totally apart from what the Bible says.

Elijio >> Then again christians have a male God which is strange because if the God is male then he has a sex and you know what that means. Honestly I wouldn't dare claim that my God has a pepe cuz you can't be male without a pepe. Look how the devil has you blaspheming. lol believing in a god with a pepe

How about if we fashion our arguments from what God is teaching us through His Living Word and leave pepe out of it. GL

Terral

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Terral]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Sophia, or wisdom is the "bride" of Christ. Now, the Elohim were the archons of Jehovah. The despisers of men,if you will. Christ originally came from the spirit of the TRUE God to free man from the shackles of the archons. Certainly you are well aware of that, annie.

Indeed I AM, my friend. But we must not confusion words with those who have been identified with the words. What I mean is: the archons were Sons of God - Ben Elohim is that in Hebrew. All Angels are children of the Most High God and all sons of God are Ben Elohim.

The archons were put in shackles (the ones that weren't destroyed). Imprisoned for a season to pay for polluting the Way which is DNA and the natural course of designed life (which is perfect when not fiddled with).

It is the archons who are in shackles, not man. Man is certainly bound, too - being the creation of the Archons. But the liberation comes to the archons first and frees the entire creation.

And where did Wisdom descend from? The Father! Her Father! She is a Bat Elohim.
(daughter of God) She will remain with us - and her 7 garments restored as well as her purity - but those are restored above and then she descends the second time, after there is no more danger for her to face.

All this fooling around with cloning and what-not is NOT a good thing. It will be put to a stop for mankind is not of understandings that would allow him to properly control the Way.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Anyone wishing to force Christ into being “born of women” MUST also explain how John the Baptist is greater than the “Son OF GOD!”

At the TIME John said that - Yehoshua was a mortal man - he died, remember???

Sons of God do not die! He voluntarily HUMBLED himself and took on the form of a man in order to conquer the reign of the Angel of Death. As a thief in the night he stole their kingdom right out from underneath them....but yet they remained and the result of their influence is the very nature of your teachings, Terral.

You do not understand these things, and so, in your own blindness are arrogant in your religion. But I do understand and I KNOW. So I won't relent until you see. That's why I AM here and that is why you are here now.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It doesn't get any clearer than this.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Annie:

Terral Original >> Anyone wishing to force Christ into being “born of women” MUST also explain how John the Baptist is greater than the “Son OF GOD!”

Annie >> At the TIME John said that - Yehoshua was a mortal man - he died, remember???/

You are wise to pay more careful attention. Jesus Christ is speaking in Matthew 11:11, saying,

Jesus Christ >> “Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has NOT arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! . . .”. Matthew 11:11.

Go ahead and explain how Christ was 'born of women,' AND how John the Baptist is greater than Him. Good Luck, because Christ was 'conceived by the Holy Spirit' (Matt. 1:20).

Annie >> Sons of God do not die! He voluntarily HUMBLED himself and took on the form of a man in order to conquer the reign of the Angel of Death.

He what?? Your statement here totally defies the heart and essence of our gospel, which says,

“But what does it say? "The Word is near you, in your moth and in your heart"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from THE DEAD, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” Romans 10:8-10.

“For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ DIED for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was BURIED, and that He was RAISED on the third day according to the Scriptures . . .”. 1Corinthians 15:3+4.

Christ going to Calvary and laying down His life in NO WAY cancels out a single aspect of ‘the truth’ that He died for our sins AND God raised Him FROM THE DEAD on the third day. As I stated in my first words on your “Lucifer Conspiracy” Thread, I honestly believe Annie to be out of her cotton picking mind, because your statements about Lucifer and “mistaking the identity of the one they love!” (OMG) and now the “Sons (plural = OMG) of God do not die!” are the telltale signs of one in desperate need of spiritual guidance in healing. There is only one “Son of God” (John 1:34) and His name is Jesus Christ, as “one died for all” (2Cor. 5:14).

Annie >> As a thief in the night he stole their kingdom right out from underneath them....but yet they remained and the result of their influence is the very nature of your teachings, Terral.

Please . . . Your pitiful excuse for a reply to my post above contains no references or quotes from Scripture whatsoever, unless you want to count what you quoted from me. You are the one selling the “Lucifer” ideas in your own thread and the notion that Christ never died for anyone on this one by mere opinion and speculation. If anyone is misled by the ridiculous statements spewing out of your uninformed mouth, they are much to far from the boat to receive any lifeline from a bible thumper like me. Therefore, please understand if Ms. Queenannie’s foolishness receives no reply from me whatsoever.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi Dbrandt:

Dbrandt Quotes >> John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Dbrandt Commentary >> It doesn't get any clearer than this.

Clearer than what? The denominations use John 1:1 to teach all kinds of doctrines. How are you using this verse? Please forgive, but your one liner dribble post is exactly what the ATS Board does not need. Next time, please “quote >>” somebody or something from the debate to give your words context. That way your readers can identify you as an ‘advocate’ to the original hypothesis of the thread starter OR an adversary to be numbered among those with opposing views.

Everyone reads these same verses using their own preconceived notions about how those things are to be ‘interpreted.’ Merely assuming that everyone else agrees with your mental image of an interpretation shows a severe lack of insight and shortsightedness with regard to the interpretations already on display in this debate. If your commentary uses fewer words than the verse you are trying to interpret, then chances are your best bet is to remain among the ‘readers’ of the thread. Please quote the first three verses of the Gospel of John and offer us your explanations on how those things are to be interpreted in light of the ‘topic’ of this thread. That will allow those debating this topic to “quote you >>” and offer our agreement OR opposing views using Scripture. GL,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

How are you using this verse?

Jesus is God. That's what the verse means.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Dbrandt:

Dbrandt >> Jesus is God. That's what the verse means.

No sir. That is Dbrandt’s very poorly drafted three word commentary that contradicts a host of credible witnesses who all agree that Jesus Christ is the “Son of God.”

Peter >> “Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Matthew 16:16.

Mark >> “The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.” Mark 1:1.

John the Baptist >> "I myself have seen, and have testified that this is the Son of God." John 1:34.

John’s Gospel Writer >> “. . . but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.” John 20:31.

Paul >> "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.” Galatians 2:20.

Jesus Christ Himself >> "For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.” John 3:16.

“. . . do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?” John 10:36.

"And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this . . .”. Revelation 2:18.

I will tell you what, Dbrandt, you go ahead and defend the “Deity” of the “Son of God,” and I will defend the “Deity” of “His God and Father” (Revelation 1:6). What does Scripture say?

“John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come [The Almighty = Rev. 1:8], and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, AND from Jesus Christ [Son of God = Rev. 2:18], the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead[Col. 1:18], and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood -- and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father -- to HIM be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 1:4-6.

Our readers can compare your three feeble words of "Jesus is God" commentary against all of these witnesses in full agreement that Jesus Christ is the “Son OF GOD.” John 1:34. Since "Christ Jesus" is the "one Mediator" (1Tim. 2:5) at the "right hand OF GOD" (Col. 3:1-3), then you obviously have no case. GL in the debate,

Terral

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join