It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very weird dream while on a trip to vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hey guys, I recently had a vacation to Las Vegas and a friend was driving for a while, because I was tired. So I was laying there in the backseat of a Toyota Seqoia, and was thinking to myself about UFO's and if I would see any on my trip (hehe turns out I didnt...Or did I?), So anyways, I fell deep into sleep, just by laying there. My eyes got heavier, and then I was fully asleep. So here comes the wierd and freaky part. I was awake (in my dream) and i remember seeing a single UFO (the usual traditional ones we are used to) maybe about 100 feet away from the car. Then I thought to myself "YESSSS I JUST SAW A UFO!!!". When I got up to closely examine it I was shocked to see thousands of different UFOS of diferent sizes and shapes. I clearly remember 2 of them. One was very huge in diameter, maybe like 1,000 feet in diameter. I remember when we drove under it I felt like i was being pushed by some magnetic force, and my eyes were closed shut, and I felt an electrical pulse going through my body. We then drove on after that, but then I saw a transformer, like one of those action figues. however this one was more menacing and scary looking. And please if you reply dont tell me I was on Drugs or alchohol, Cause I've had enough of that crap. Just because this might sound lame to you doesnt mean you should critisize me. I just want peoples humble opinions

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It was probably just a dream like you said.. But hey, you never know

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
maybe i had astrally projected and i saw these things.

join