It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up: Ufos Are Man Made Machines!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Anyone who doubts SOME UFO's are extra-terrestrial in origin, obviously hasn't seen Flying Saucers ARE Real - By Stanton Friedman. It's great. Anyone have any opinions on that documentary? It convinced me.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I belive that Ufos can be of Alien and Earth origin, both are correct, but please,,,just assume this possibilitie for a second:

If, and just IF... earth can make this machines, it is also possible that time travel could be a reality using the same machines...in that case what we know as UFO evidence in Antiques or even paliolitic paintings, that can be evidence of our present machines, and not evidence of a Past alien UFO. this is something about to think.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
man I think I figured out how we can have free energy!!! But its so hard to explain... gravity+effect+chain reactionor/ ffect=free energy see...gravity always pulls down.....so we got that coverd. Now lets say we want a fan to rotate for EVER!! All we need is effect and chain reaction(something that keeps going, wich is powerd by effect...lets say..hmm..wights is the effect. Gravity pulls down on the weigts...the weights could be pulling somehting....like the fan generator..so the weights drop and the fan rotates or spins..but it doesnt do it forever...it needs a chain effect..right so the weight keep spinning...now we need a device that would alow us to do the same thing it did the first time when we had weights pulling rotating the generator with rope to make it spin...now when the weights fall they hit something to.......Im serouse I know how but its SOO hARD TO EXPLAIN...some one else try to put it into words if you atleast understand where im going with this..

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Time travel into the past is NOT possible. However, in theory, time travel into the future is very possible. The faster you go, the less you age.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce
Time travel into the past is NOT possible. However, in theory, time travel into the future is very possible. The faster you go, the less you age.

Time travel into the past is not possible according to the current laws of phisycs...can you be also sure that laws are absolutly right?! secret military actual laws of phisycs can be light years away from what "we" know!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It dosn't matter if they're man made or not. People get abducted all the same. Hell, some may be man made, reverse engineered, who knows...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
Time travel into the past is not possible according to the current laws of phisycs...can you be also sure that laws are absolutly right?! secret military actual laws of phisycs can be light years away from what "we" know!

That's a possibility, sir!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce

Time travel into the past is not possible according to the current laws of phisycs...can you be also sure that laws are absolutely right?! secret military actual laws of physics can be light years away from what "we" know!

At this point in time, physical time travel is not possible. Although MENTAL time travel is absolutely possible.

Remote Viewing is real.

As for the subject at hand, the O.P. has no clue what he is talking about. He is stuck on the belief system that we physically evolved from a spore. The truth is, we were designed, created, and placed here by a more advanced life form. Along with other creations..

Don't believe in little grey men with big eyes? Here's a picture of one..

Don't forget about these aliens...

Here's a picture of a whole family of aliens...

Just because you were taught these life forms are not intelligent, doesn't mean they aren't intelligent. Raise a monkey from birth, just like you would a human baby, and I'm pretty sure it could do everything the same, except talk with their mouth, maybe with their hands. Heck there have been astronaut monkeys!

That being said, it is a well known fact we currently live with aliens. But the ones we see on a daily basis are not the intelligent aliens with space crafts. Heck, even humans that you see on a daily basis are not the intelligent ones with space crafts, lol.

If the human race can mentally evolve enough to create a space craft or device to fly to the moon and even mars, then another race that has been alive longer than humans can do the same, and probably much more.

-edit- broken links

[edit on 7-10-2006 by i know the truth]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If time travel exists: it is possible at any point in 'time', which does not exist. Time travel means the travel through events both past and future as far as one desires to go. If it exists in our future then it already exists in our pasts and our present.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I believe some ufos are military aircraft ,but the rest are not of this earth.A good video for non-believers to watch is "the case for nasa ufos parts 1&2 on google video.Its a real eye opener.The guy in the video explains things in a easy to follow fashion.I encourage believers & non-believers to watch this.Its amazing!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey skyEagle409

I know you from Space.Com Fourm! I used to love Reading your Posts On there

This guy has a Vast Knowlege of this stuff and should be listend to

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
It dosn't matter if they're man made or not. People get abducted all the same. Hell, some may be man made, reverse engineered, who knows...

Good point.

Extra-terrestrial, US military, Neo-nazi...... The government denies their existance all the same....

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Hey skyEagle409

I know you from Space.Com Fourm! I used to love Reading your Posts On there

This guy has a Vast Knowlege of this stuff and should be listend to
Same here,Skyeagle does seem to know his stuff.I also enjoy his posts ,mostly the Nam stories.Keep up the posts Skyeagle!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Since your post is the answer to everything, why don't you point us in a certain direction to do some research. Maybe links?
Better yet, why don't you provide us with some facts Genius.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is no proof as far as man made or ET ufos.
There is no proof of the ET.

There are pictures and sightiings of ufos.
Perhaps some believe the ET has been interviewed.

Thats about it.

That might be proof for some.

Some need more proof than others.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There is no proof as far as man made or ET ufos.
There is no proof of the ET.

There are pictures and sightiings of ufos.
Perhaps some believe the ET has been interviewed.

Thats about it.

That might be proof for some.

Some need more proof than others.

No proof?

There is so much proof out there that it would take you more than a day's time just to watch all the video evidence continuously without stopping. That doesn't even count all the pictures, government documents, testimonies, remote viewing, channeled messages, conscious communication, scars from abductees, alien implants, UFO metal debris, and crop circles.
In case you don't think that UFOs make crop circles, here is a super rare video of them being caught on tape during the prosess!
ufovideosource.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwwar
All the alien mind parafernalia that one swallows and another vomites on an endless copy paste disseminated like viruses through the media and the internet is all engenieered govervenmental crap to confuse our little and innocent heads, leading us to think that these species "must be very advanced"..... WRONG!! THERE'S NO ALIENS!!! SORRY!!!

Err....sorry to interrupt your dream, but there have been sightings of "UFOs" since pretty much the beginning of the known written history of mankind...

There are many references in ancient texts also on such machines, such as what the Vedic scriptures say on vimanas.

I doubt the government has a time machine which they used to get back in time and make ancient people believe there were "UFO's" flying about.....

Just to show you one fact which pretty much debunks your claim.

398. Col. Henry S Olcott (1832 – 1907) American author, attorney, philosopher, and cofounder of the Theosophical Society in a lecture in Allahabad, in 1881.

“The ancient Hindus could navigate the air, and not only navigate it, but fight battles in it like so many war-eagles combating for the domination of the clouds.

To be so perfect in aeronautics, they must have known all the arts and sciences related to the science, including the strata and currents of the atmosphere, the relative temperature, humidity, density and specific gravity of the various gases...”

www.hinduwisdom.info...

From that same link above.

In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called Vimanas. India's national epic, The Mahabharata, is a poem of vast length and complexity. According to Dr. Vyacheslav Zaitsev: "the holy Indian Sages, the Ramayana for one, tell of "Two storied celestial chariots with many windows" "They roar like off into the sky until they appear like comets." The Mahabharata and various Sanskrit books describe at length these chariots, "powered by winged lighting...it was a ship that soared into the air, flying to both the solar and stellar regions."

There is a just a mass of fascinating information about flying machines, even fantastic science fiction weapons, that can be found in translations of the Vedas (scriptures), Indian epics, and other ancient Sanskrit text.

There are no physical remains of ancient Indian aircraft technology but references to ancient flying machines are commonplace in the ancient Indian texts. Several popular ancient epics describe their use in warfare. Depending on one's point of view, either it contains some of the earliest known science fiction, or it records conflict between beings with weapons as powerful and advanced as anything used today.

www.hinduwisdom.info...

It is true that nowadays there are many hoaxes and there are people who make up stories about UFOs for attention, or to make money, some people might even make honest mistakes and think they saw a "flying saucer" when in fact they saw something which can be readily explained with natural phenomenon, or people mistaking satellites or even confuse Venus for a UFO, but not all stories about UFOs are fakes.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwwar
Its all TERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY behind ufos, technology wich exists for more than 60 years, invented initially by the great genius called Nikola Tesla and perfected by the US military after the second war with the efforts of Nazi rocket scientist Von Braun and his crew, after being taken to the US under the famous Paperclip op.

i'm sorry but i don't see how you arrive at this conclusion. meaning, i don't see where you get that all ufo tech is man made and is used to perpetuate an enormous hoax on the world's people. it seems like an entirely......ineffective costwise. the amount of resources that would be needed to do so would be well....enormous
. and what would the point be? what gain would the governments of the world get? a better hoax would be to tell the people of america they need the fed bank. oh wait....
....forgot , they are doing that already. but then again they make money off that!

the hoax you are talking about would cost them more money than they could possible recoup. so i'm gonna ask: what is the motivation for the governments of the world to hold back such technology, while simultaneously perpetuating the ufo phenomenon with said tech? what do they gain from this? and where's the proof?

and while tesla was more than likely a genious, we don't really have access to the vast majority of his work. so.....yeah....i don't see how you fit tesla into it.

awaiting your answers

optimus

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
In case you don't think that UFOs make crop circles, here is a super rare video of them being caught on tape during the prosess!
ufovideosource.com...

Uhm ... that video has been thoroughly debunked, with even the "creator" coming forth to admit it was "edited/faked".

just sayin' ...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I belive that Ufos can be of Alien and Earth origin, both are correct, but please,,,just assume this possibilitie for a second:

If, and just IF... earth can make this machines, it is also possible that time travel could be a reality using the same machines...in that case what we know as UFO evidence in Antiques or even paliolitic paintings, that can be evidence of our present machines, and not evidence of a Past alien UFO. this is something about to think.

Not really, the Vedic scriptures say that the Vimanas used by Indian heroes were given to them by a race which came from the stars, they had much longer lifespans than people from Earth, hence i think the ancient Vedic texts prove that ancient vimanas were not manmade. At least that's what the stories from the Ramayana say among some of the other texts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join