It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70's Shadow Ghost Photograph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I found this interesting picture at www.angelsghosts.com.

It's apparently a photo of a hooded figure behind the car while the person is washing it. It looks really strange to me. It could be a shadow person caught on film. If it is a person, they would be wearing all black and have night black skin and didn't care that they were getting hosed.

Take a look.
70's Shadow Ghost

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It looks to me like it could possibly be a wall pillar. Something like this:-

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ah ha! That's a good point. It might very well be that.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thats what it looks like to me as well.

Still, its fun to look at pictures and go, "hmm, what if?"

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but I do think it's a pillar...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i dont think it is a pillar. i think it might actually be a shadow being (note that i didnt say shadow person, cause it looks to be curved, and i dont think that pillars come curved.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i do not believe that is a ghost, It is actually the water spraying off the car, not a ghost.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brazen_loner
i do not believe that is a ghost, It is actually the water spraying off the car, not a ghost.

Its not the mist, but look further back, it looks like a round head.. and a shadowy body.. Which is a great optical illusion
It could be dubbed as a shadow element, just the same when you look at water, rocks and clouds.. I belive each subtance has these elements in which our minds make out to be a figure. Are they real? No one can say for sure, but we can say for sure its optical illusion at work here. I love seeing these things, as there is some truth to some, yet most turn out be something else just in the background shaping to our minds eye

new topics

top topics

join