It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: Something Most Have In Common

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't know why I'm hooked on making crop circle posts lately, but I thought I would point out one thing. Maybe I mentioned this before? My mind is fried. Anyways !

One thing I have noticed in many crop circles is tram lines... lines in the crop made by irrigation equipment.

Now they are not in every field, because not every field needs them. But you will find very intricate designs in fields with tram lines.

Why?

-Because I believe it allows for easy access. The hoaxers can enter the field without knocking over crop outside the circle.

-It gives them a scale to use before hand. Whether they fly over the field and snap reference photos before hand, or measure out distances before hand, the lines give them marking points from which to plan the design.

Now this may be hard to understand without photos. So here are a few decent examples.

Notice how the pattern interacts with the lines in the field.

I think its pretty simple to see.

Its like huge graph paper. And its my biggest problem with believing many crop circles are real.

I'm sure I said this before... others probably have too. Oh well !

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Dulcimer]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hmm, I've never thought about that. In the second picture though, it's not "aligned" as such. For example, one of the many thin lines even cross over the irrigation thing, and it's not perfectly aligned.

But I do agree about "easy access" points. Now I feel compelled to look at more photos...

Edit:

I've looked at more via Google, and haven't found anything without those lines yet. And the best crop circle ever, at 4.3mb and 3504x2236... Reclaim the web. Carpety.

[edit on 5/10/06 by Xar Ke Zeth]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I don't know why I'm hooked on making crop circle posts lately, but I thought I would point out one thing. Maybe I mentioned this before? My mind is fried. Anyways !

One thing I have noticed in many crop circles is tram lines... lines in the crop made by irrigation equipment.

Now they are not in every field, because not every field needs them. But you will find very intricate designs in fields with tram lines.

Why?

-Because I believe it allows for easy access. The hoaxers can enter the field without knocking over crop outside the circle.

-It gives them a scale to use before hand. Whether they fly over the field and snap reference photos before hand, or measure out distances before hand, the lines give them marking points from which to plan the design.

Now this may be hard to understand without photos. So here are a few decent examples.

Notice how the pattern interacts with the lines in the field.

I think its pretty simple to see.

Its like huge graph paper. And its my biggest problem with believing many crop circles are real.

I'm sure I said this before... others probably have too. Oh well !

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Dulcimer]

i defenetly think you got a point there i had been thinking the same for a while but crop circles don't impressme enough ever since i saw them being made by people on the discovery channel a few years back

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xar Ke Zeth
Hmm, I've never thought about that. In the second picture though, it's not "aligned" as such. For example, one of the many thin lines even cross over the irrigation thing, and it's not perfectly aligned.

But I do agree about "easy access" points. Now I feel compelled to look at more photos...

Edit:

I've looked at more via Google, and haven't found anything without those lines yet. And the best crop circle ever, at 4.3mb and 3504x2236... Reclaim the web. Carpety.

[edit on 5/10/06 by Xar Ke Zeth]

Thats funny, in someones carpet, ha what di they do, shave it?

Although it does kinda look like the alien vs predator symbol..

new topics

top topics

join