It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moonies Taking Over U.N.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here's a link to an article speculating if Kofi Annan's successor is a Moonie. The new candidate, who appears to be a shoe-in, listed his religion as some sort of nondenominational Christian, supposedly code words for the Moonie cult. I have heard that the Moonies encourage their members to go into politics and that they are a CIA front.

Does anyone else have information about this? If this is true, it's pretty scary.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

onlinejournal.com...
Some informed UN sources are concerned that Moon lists his religious affiliation as "non-denominational Christian," a code word often used by the "Moonies" for the Unification Church.

I think that, if he's not only a Moonie, but is so devoted to the church that he'd be loyal to Sun Myung Moon over others, that there'd be more evidence connecting him to the church than that.

Also, while intersting, whats it really matter? The moonies are loonie, but still, that doesn't mean that they should necessarily be excluded from public office, especially when lots of people are voting them into office. If he was being installed into office, that'd be something, but people can review his comptency and make a decision based on that.

Good find though!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Didn't the U.N hail Sun Myung Moon as the messiah not too long ago?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that the UN, made up of many non-christians, hailed Sun Myung Moon as the christian messiah. Or even that anyone other than a member of the Moonie religion hailed him as the messiah.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I seriously doubt that the UN, made up of many non-christians, hailed Sun Myung Moon as the christian messiah. Or even that anyone other than a member of the Moonie religion hailed him as the messiah.

I would of swore that about 2 years ago I read a write up about some ceremony being held at the U.N for Rev.Moon. One in which he would be coronated as being a messiah. I can't find the freakin article now. Imagine that!!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The moonies are loonie, but still, that doesn't mean that they should necessarily be excluded from public office,

Yeah .. look at what the 'mainstreamers' in public office are like and you can see that a loonie moonie will fit right in. Perhaps they will even be better behaved. Gary Condit; Mark Foley; Hastart ... etc etc Annan and his dirty dealings; the UN Security Council having votes bought off; etc etc etc

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I would of swore that about 2 years ago I read a write up about some ceremony being held at the U.N for Rev.Moon. One in which he would be coronated as being a messiah. I can't find the freakin article now. Imagine that!!

About 2 years ago, Rev. Moon had a ceremony in DC, can't remember where, in which he was "coronated" and alot of big DC pols were there. Is that what you're talking about? I remember that quite well. It was just plain weird.

Flyer's Fan, good point. How could we do much worse than we are now?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

About 2 years ago, Rev. Moon had a ceremony in DC, can't remember where, in which he was "coronated" and alot of big DC pols were there. Is that what you're talking about? I remember that quite well. It was just plain weird.

Flyer's Fan, good point. How could we do much worse than we are now?

That's probably what I am referring to. For some reason I thought it was the U.N, hmmm.

top topics

join