It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do "we" really have anything to worry about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When I say we I mean the conspiracy theorists. If the New World Order did happen it would probably be difficult to stop but it is really no threat if you look at it from a logical point of view.

People are divided into three groups
Government - Farmer
General Population - Sheep
Conspiracy Theorists - wolf

If a one world government was set up it would need some kind of conflict to keep people satisfied. In this situation the people are a heard of sheep being watched and controled by the farmer (a.k.a. government). Eventually the sheep would realize what is happening. This would cause a problem for the farm. Know if a wolf (a.k.a. conspiracy theorist) got in it would cause terror in the sheep. The farmer will go against the wolf making the farmer seem like the hero.

This means that in order for the propaganda and brainwashing to work their would have to be something to cause some kind of fear in the general population. By noticing the problems the conspiracy theorists could indirectly be doing that.

If they set up their plan and went against their enemies and got rid of them they would eventually run out of ideas to inspire fear. While keeping the conspiracy theorists around and just giving them warnings and fines or other trivial punishments they keep a non-threatening source of fear stimulation.

I also believe that the farmer( a.k.a. government) may even try to make a deal with the wolves (conspiracy theorists). After all what better way to test out their propaganda plans then by using people that spent their time studying it and trying to find ways around it.

From what I can tell the conspiracy theorists will most likely be kept around with as little monitoring as possible while having everywhere else highly monitored to stimulate paranoia and the production of conspiracys or they will try to recruit many of the conspiracy theorists to act as a new enemy.

Really its rather simple. The government sets up a plan. The now paid theorists are put in charge of coming up with reasons against it. The regualr theorists wind up coming up with a new conspiracy. The info is then used to provide a reason for the government plan.

For example the goverment decreases the avalible fuel supply to keep people in their areas. The payed theorists constuct a conspiracy where the governement is trying to trap people so they can start a eugenics program or something like that. Other theorists would come up with ones ranging from aliens to increasing the workforce while keeping the planet stable for the rulers to continue ruling. The governement would craft a response from this and using their propaganda technices to give a reason for lowering the fuel amount that seems more realistic. Like maintaining it until a new energy supply could be developed.

This is basically my theory on the whole new world order thing. In order to have a protagonist an antagonist is also needed. By keeping conspiracy theorists around as they are or making them a side branch of it the government is able to maintain a nameless, faceless, and ultimatly unknown enemy to keep the people fear up and the demand for security and safety high, while keeping the demand for freedom and things like that low.

I ran out of points in this theory of mine so thats all of it.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Thegans]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If the New World Order did happen it would probably be difficult to stop

1- the new world order is here we are living in the beginning of it

If they set up their plan and went against their enemies and got rid of them they would eventually run out of ideas to inspire fear.

2- there's no need to instill fear when you have complete control and lock-down

While keeping the conspiracy theorists around and just giving them warnings and fines or other trivial punishment

3- you would be targeted immediately and sent straight to a containment camp for life

From what I can tell the conspiracy theorists will most likely be kept around with as little monitoring as possible while having everywhere else highly monitored to stimulate paranoia and the production of conspiracies or they will try to recruit many of the conspiracy theorists to act as a new enemy

4- they have there own professional well trained psychologist mind controlling experts to use for their own propaganda machine ,,, no-need for you my friend

The payed theorists construct a conspiracy where the government is trying to trap people so they can start a eugenics program or something like that.

5-who's side are you on anyway , this is REAL it is happening NOW it is not a book my friend but reality and unless we get it together and shake this knowledge and get every one to wake up to whats happening ,well its only gonna get worse .
But there gonna fail and where gonna win cos love always conquers evil and I'm all for love.
P.S you should use your spell checker more.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

5-who's side are you on anyway , this is REAL it is happening NOW it is not a book my friend but reality and unless we get it together and shake this knowledge and get every one to wake up to whats happening ,well its only gonna get worse .

As for the question whose side am I on that is pointless to me. I simply observe the majority of the time. I have no care about which side wins as a long as I am able to continue my observations. I may be called amoral for saying this but it does not matter what the result is. No organized form of civilization is permanent no matter how powerful it is. Conflict and a constant change of power is the true reality of civilization. The new world order gets to its later stages it will only be a few life times before it collapses into anarchy. That is hardly the blink of an eye when compared to the eons that have already passed. The result of the new world order would simply be a stage before civilization re enters its tribal phase or falls to anarchy. As for good, evil, happiness, hate, love, anger, sadness, fear and any other things like that. They are simply phases of the human thought process and have no true reality. As for you saying this is not a book. Your right its not. It is a game. I just happen to have the behaivor of an NPC.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Thegans]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I have no care about which side wins...

Then you are a sad excuse for a human being and have nothing of value to add to these forums.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think if we had anything to worry about...its taking ourselves to seriously.
Life is meant to be enjoyed after all...living in worry wont help us live a day longer, though it can shorten it by some years.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982

I have no care about which side wins...

Then you are a sad excuse for a human being and have nothing of value to add to these forums.

I'll take the well thought out, reasonable response over the childish verbal assault any day of the week.

The NWO ain't happening so why the fear? It's a boogey man. A ghost story. If not, there's no need to fear a thousand year old plan that still hasn't been realized.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Im a wolf in sheeps clothing.. So I have nothing to worry about.. I go about my days, live my life, date chicks, and have fun with my life!!! Love, live and learn my friend! Life is to short to be worried about this stuff... However its not long enough to ignore it either.. So thats my stance.. I fight for love! I die for peace!

top topics

join