It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the N.W.O. will succeed (and why it’s too late to stop them)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
First, How they will succeed:

In the near future there will be a series of terrorist attacks within the United States. The government will announce shortly after that the terrorists had crossed the US/Mexican border illegally and will send the National Guard to seal every inch of the border. They will then announce that ALL illegal aliens are to be rounded up and deported.

All hell will break loose. The Southwestern states will be on fire as the pure anarchy of twelve million illegal aliens is unleashed. Entire states will burn and California will be shut down from the mayhem. All across the country the illegal immigrants will be in revolt.

The National Guard will be sent in quell the violence but not enough of them. They will fail miserably. The people will start to demand that the military be sent in to restore order and peace, but the constitution forbids the use of the military in a civilian roll such as this.

The people themselves will then demand that the constitution be suspended so that order can be restored. The powers that set this whole scenario in motion will be only too happy to comply. The people demand it, Congress will draw up the paperwork and the president will sign it. The Constitution of the United States will be suspended.

Since many states are in anarchy they cannot hold elections and therefore elections are suspended until order is restored, effectively making George Bush president for life.

Martial law will be declared as the military follows the orders to take every town and city, one by one, until they have reclaimed all of the parts lost to violence and the illegal immigrants are rounded up for deportation.

By then it will be too late.

With the country under military control, martial law in effect and the Constitution gone, there will be nothing to stop the dark forces of the N.W.O. from doing any damn thing they please.

The camps that were for holding illegal immigrants while they were being processed for deportation will start to see new faces. Faces of the dissidents, Faces of the peace activists and faces of anyone that the powers believe may be a threat or they have a grudge against.

They will have finally seized the ultimate control that they so desired.

The sad part is they didn’t even have to seize it. The people begged them to take it so they could restore order from the very anarchy they had brought forth.

Second, why it’s too late to stop them:

This plan was put into effect decades ago. They opened the border and welcomed as many illegal immigrants as they could. They fed them, not with food but with hope. They talked of guest worker programs and amnesty and eventual citizen ship, all the while knowing that this would be the trigger that detonates the bomb.

The bomb is now in place and it’s twelve million illegal immigrants strong. The primer was the hope they were offered of the better life for themselves and their families. All it will take to detonate the bomb is the announcement of a policy to round them up and deport them. That act of betrayal will set this diabolical plan into action. That act of betrayal is now destined to happen and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

They beat us, plain and simple.

I know, I know, you want links and proof and something other than my rambling to back such a twisted conspiracy theory, something other than myself to show it to be true. I do not have that. I will even be honest enough to tell you that this theory was shown to me in a dream just a few nights ago. Still,

I thought it was important enough to share with you, I pray to God that you can prove it to be wrong.

Love and light,

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So what you're saying is, it's too late and this will absolutley happen?

And idea how soon it will happen? I'm very interested in this.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
So what you're saying is, it's too late and this will absolutley happen?

What i'm saying is this was a dream, but everything is in place for just this scenario to actually happen.

Remember the demonstrations earlier this year of all the illegals striking for a day and protesting all over the country?

That was a test run just to make sure all the players were in place.

Like I said though, I hope i'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I see...

And yeah, it looks like it could happen. I hope it never does though.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Mr.Whupy, I agree with you all the way. I didn't think that the concentration camps would be for the immigrants, but are they just for the immigrants? Or are they for us too, becase along with rounding those people up and having marshall law, we will oppose to that.

Now I know we don't have much proof to back this up but providing that we both have done a ton of research on the subject. I mean I know I have. I am only 18 years old, and a mere freshman at college, but I am not blind as to what is going on in this world. I'm not stupid. I know what's taking place here, the damn murdering satanic new world order scum. And their disgusting plans. They are evil people, they really are, God damn them all.

Mr.Whupy I thought I was the only one who also had a "vision" of this coming disaster, but I did, and it involved the UN for some reason. I never had knowledge of these camps when I had this dream. But after I listen to Al, from infolords.com It really hit home, and I was so scared for a while. I thought it was going to happen to me before I left for college. But I believe God sent this to me to show me what is going to happen sooner or later. By the way this dream occured 2 years ago.

I was in my house and I told my mom that marshall law was coming. She didn't listen, so I ran out of the house and there were soldiers, foriegn UN soldiers who were strolling down the streets and pounding on peoples doors. Well they told me to stop but I kept on running and I had my dog with me. I finally got as far as I could and they caught me. I then blacked out and woke up at one of the camps to me this looked like some sort of FEMA camp I don't know. Because it felt so real to me, as real as daytime I looked around. I thought to myself really* in my dream is this was for real. I eve said outloud, "Is this real? No. it can't be!" I was terrified. There were people wearing whit clothes and so was I, then we were all brought in to a different building. To cut this short, unless you want me to go into detail the bastards had my dog, skinned her, dangled a piece of her skin in front of me and was making fun of it. I was crying in the mean time, Then people were going to get beheaded by guillotines.

So you're not alone Mr Whupy, and I have heard your podcasts before. You're an adult, I'm well.. i qualify an adult but I believe you, and you are credible to me.

Excellent post I hope people will wake up and realize this before it's too late.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You said this came to you in a dream witch caught my attention because a few nights ago i also had a dream i witch i was trying to explain NWO to someone not sure who but i was trying to pass this off as a good thing bringing everybody together and stopping all the conflict between everyone , its weird because i don't even follow this NWO thing.

link   

Like I said though, I hope i'm wrong.

Unfortunately,i believe you are correct.It's become rather obvious that 9/11 was the foot in the door they needed. All they need now is like you stated, a series of terrorists attacks here,or a major one to happen.After that the masses will be willing to give up everything to be protected.Then they can do any and everything they want and we can do nothing.

link   
Hmmmm.
Okay, well...
To what end does this serve?
If the nWo already controls everything from behind the scenes, then why have martial law declared?
And if it is indeed an "us vs them" situation, then what do the "them" stand to gain?
And seriously, other than how the media portrays us (simple) Americans, on the whole, are we all that collectively dumb?
I mean, even the really dumb ones will fight an overbearing injustice (even if they are doing the right thing for the wrong reasons), if for no other reason, just to continue to go on being dumb.
I mean, they have that right, yes?
And, if this nWo is as power thirsty as we are led to believe, wouldn't (I mean eventually) there be a massive struggle for control within their own ranks.
Wouldn't that serve to cripple their infrastructure and leave them vulnerable?
And total control, that's just a mean to an end.
So what would be the ultimate goal?
If you put all of the people in prison camps, then who will do the farming, the factory work,...all of the things that the elite would never dirty their hands doing?
Don't tell me that the Black Pope (or take your pick of conspiracy figure heads) is going to do his own laundry or clean his own toilets.
I definitely believe that the gap between the privelleged elite and the poor, common masses is ever increasing (especially due to what I refer to as the common person's "willful ignorance"), but there needs to be an average joe.
If we all become slaves, then all humans everywhere will be forced to exterminate each other.
Hmmmm...
Maybe that is the plan.
Well, if that's the case, I'm going hoarding...

Seriously though, what is the ultimate goal?
(and please, if my logic seems flawed, well it is...so there...I said it before you did
)

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Mr. Whupy in my other post what do you think of my vision/dream whatever you may call it. Will you tell me about yours? I think a lot of people are waking up to this more than ever.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is all very 10th Insight-ish.
Don't you think?
So if there is a giant conspiracy (which, it is entirely possible that there is), why isn't anyone actually doing anything about it?
Do we have to just sit around and wait until the majority of people "wake up"?
And, by the way, I've had some similar dreams, although, nothing I'm willing to go into detail about.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Mmm.. first off if an illeagal revolt did occure and it "burned" the southern states, I am sure more then enough well armed Americans including myself would be more then happy to go... fix the problem.

Second, the military could be used because technicaly Illegal alliens are foriegners, and if they take up arms against us they are then enemy combatants, which would inderectly mean Mexico invaded us, we could act in turn.

Martial law can be enacted before the constitution is suspended?

There are enough fully armed police, swat, federal military bases, national guard, armed civilians and militias to repel any problem the illegals could possibly bring about.

A surge in voluntary enlistment would occure before we needed to bring in any more troops from foriegn battle fields.

A violent uprising would last for a little bit, when the aliens begin suffering mass cassualties from angry armed Americans, they would fall back fast.

Aliens may riot, but an armed insurection? Honestly..

A huge terrorist strike alone would give the President more then enough reason to enact emergancy powers, whether or not we liked it, and the whole uprising aliens would be unessesary and dirty side work not to mention less efficiant.

If your taking over America, you want to come off as a friend, not create a sense of chaos and panic.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
If your taking over America, you want to come off as a friend, not create a sense of chaos and panic.
What better way to come off as a friend than to focus hatred on foreigners and tell everyone you're the fix to the problem?

It seems to work as people are gullible enough to believe only Bush can stop terrorism when in fact he is the creator of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sorry I was gone so long. I had to watch the season premier of LOST.

It seems many are having dreams along this line, which I find comforting. If i'm crazy then your crazy too.

As for why anyone would do this, its because it would give to those who have power the only thing they really want. More power.

I cannot tell you if this willhappen or not. I just know that from what I can see events are leading up to just such a thing.

They built a human bomb and they are about to set it off.

Remember you read it here first.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I know, I know, you want links and proof and something other than my rambling to back such a twisted conspiracy theory, something other than myself to show it to be true. I do not have that. I will even be honest enough to tell you that this theory was shown to me in a dream just a few nights ago. Still,

I thought it was important enough to share with you, I pray to God that you can prove it to be wrong.

Love and light,

This really ties up some loose ends for me. I could not figure out how the illegal alien thing tied into all this post 911 insanity. I coud not previously figure out why in the world the gov. let this illegal alien thing go so far. It is very logical if you know enough about the NWO, and understand the mindset and the long term goals.

I feel that from your posts mrwupy that you are a spiritual person. The fact that you dreemed it, for some reason rang so true with me, it has really given me the creeps. Can you possibly nail down a time frame? Just give us an idea of what your intuition is for a time frame. I know that may be impossible for I have had these type of dreams myself and have no idea as to when. I also know these kind of dreams can sometimes be very profetic. I had a dream about two years ago, about a place I had never been to ( I posted it here on ats at the time) and one day while doing a ride along with some paramedics in the jump seat of an ambulance, I saw this place that I had only been to in a dream. It scared the crap out of me.

I hope you are wrong mrwupy, I never believe it when someone makes a prediction type post, but this one hit home and just seemed so truthful, like some kind of knowledge I already had burried inside.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When I first wrote my impressions of the dream, this is what I wrote:

Last night I dreamed about terrorist incidents that rocked the United States. They were coordinated and did much damage all across the country. Trains were derailed, subways gassed and suicide bombers went off. The government announced that the terrorists had crossed the U.S./Mexican border illegally and that they were sending the National Guard to seal every inch of the border. They also began calling up every unit of the National guard to begin checks for illegals and announced ALL illegals would be deported.

All hell broke loose. The southwest states were pure anarchy with rioting and fires, California was shut down by the mayhem.The population of the country was behind the President because he was going after just the illegals. The guard couldn't handle the violence though and the president, with the support of congress suspended the constitution so that he could bring in the military. The news showed many camps full of illegals that were being processed for deportation and the military was in charge of taking the states back city by city. Those states couldn't participate in national elections while the anarchy reigned so elections were suspended as well.

I realized in the dream that this plan had been in the works for decades. Flood the country with as many illegals as possible, set them off and then grab power from the ensuing madness. This had been the conspiracy of the power mad all along.

The government then announced that their had been sympathizers with the torrorists and people that had given them aid and comfort. They began to issue list's of people that will either turn themselves in or be hunted down. At first it was names of activists on the lists and those that had attended peace rallies. The lists grew to include all kinds of people for anything from wrong spiritual beliefs to simple non conformity.

I remember picking up the newspaper to read the latest list and realized I knew many names on the list. They were the members of ATS. Not your real names but your screen names. Then I saw my name.

At that exact moment my alarm clock sounded and I threw my pillow to the other side of the room, I thought I was being arrested.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

As for why anyone would do this, its because it would give to those who have power the only thing they really want. More power.

my opinion on this is...its not more power they want. i think it goes further than just power. i think its our souls they are after. the time is ripe for the harvest.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Can you possibly nail down a time frame? Just give us an idea of what your intuition is for a time frame.

I think it would have to happen sometime before the next national elections for the executive office, If George bush and PNAC is to stay in power. Sometime within the next eighteen months we will see this come to be. That will give them time to declare the emergency and bring about the supension of all rights.

Just my thoughts on it though,

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My question stil wasn't answered but I respect that. Probably because of my rant. You prolly hate me now.

Anyways. I believe that both your dream and mine are prophetic. This will happen. Along withe the micro chips. Cashless soecity. They want power! Control! "MONEY"

They are greedy little satanic worshipping free masonic devilish evil people who are reptilians cloaked in human form.. (maybe)

It's too bad that the camps are for the illegal people. I have heard of the red/blue list, from Al www.infolords.com. in fact you can listen to his interviews on www.theedgeam.com

Hopefully this won't come to pass but unfortunately it will, since we are in the "end times". It's true. These evil people just love to fulfill the bible prophecys.

Especially revelation. Specifically.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It would be weird if they got the ip's and identities of everyone subscribe to ats. Below all the piles of rubbish and rants on here is probably at least a few topics and ppl that gave up a little too much info.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't see all illegal immigrants revolting violently. Many of them are families looking for work. They may hold up signs saying they are American in spanish, but that does not mean they will dispense guns amongst themselves to kill people because the government is forcing them to be deported.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join