It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B at Denver International Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have put together some information regarding Denver Inernational airport in the link below

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't think it's very far-fetched at all.

I've been lurking on this site forever now, just reading and absorbing as much as possible and (yay me) decided now was my time to start posting.

Portland Intl Airport (PDX) has an underground system as well, although I don't know how extensive it is (from the stories I've heard it isn't near the scale that DIA has going on underground) but supposedly it was built to fascilitate transportation of VIPs, celebrities, etc. without the general public aware that things were happening beneath them. In fact I remember hearing of several professional sports teams who get in and out of the airport via these underground tunnels, completely bypassing security checkpoints and fans eager for autographs and things like that. I'm not saying that's the only thing moving down there, but they had to say something about the use of the tunnels after it became public knowledge.

I'm not really sure if DIA's underground area is infact a DUMB, but it shouldn't surprise anyone to learn that the majority of large airports do have underground tunnels and such in order to move materials, people, and all of that quickly without attention. However, the strange artwork and symbology found in DIA is quite the mystery. Very interesting how it ties in with Masonry as well....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
It would be easy to determine whether there is an underground base under DIA.

1.) Look for any large ventalation shafts, fans and duct work that sticks up out of the ground in isolated areas. If the buildings, such as the Jeppson terminal are on top of the supposed underground base, then the duct work would have to be within or on the roof of that building.

2.) Look for supply trucks and contractors who "disappear" in the complex. If it's a COG site then they have to constantly maintain the building and keep it stocked regardless if it's in use by it's maximum capacity. If it was meant to house 1000s of people then there are gonna be A LOT of supply lines. Look for these.

3.) Ask somebody. Ask somebody who works there or used to work there. There is usually some truth to rumors, even the most absurd.

I think the rumors around underground facilities at DIA stem from the fact that a large portion of the airport is underground, with train tunnels and baggage movers. But who knows.

Been there. Spent 18 hours poking around on 3 layovers after reading the CT websites.

I was observed extensively by at least 8 different "personnel" on these three occasions.

Definitely not normal experiences.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how one goes about burying buildings. I can't find any information in architectural circles as to how this is even possible. Could someone please explain the process?

There are many bits of speculation about this, which all seem to casually mention the process of burying buildings as if it is something that should be taken matter-of-course. When in fact it in and of itself is probably the least credible claim about the Denver Airport. I'm very interested to know what the process of building-burying consists of.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
*This is a copy-paste from research I did a while ago*

I've been reading on here quite a bit of information on the DIA Underground Base theorey. 99% of it makes sense, but people seem to be convinced that the strange writings on the floor all relate to Nazi occultism/symbology. For example, DZIT DIT GAII is found on the floor in the main hall of DIA. Everyone thinks that it means "Black Sun" or "Black Saturn." However, after some Google-ing, I found that it translates in Navajo to "White Mountain." White Mountain (or Mt. Blanca, the official name) is a sacred Native American site in S. Colo. where large amounts of paranormal activity has been reported. In fact, all of the "cryptic" messages that are found on the floors all relate to Native American culture.

Hoever, there are still mounds of evidence that support something fishy. Try Googling "New World Airport Commision" (the name of the group who supposedly had a hand in building the airport, as listed on the keystone of the time capsule) and all you get is sruff about the DUMB theorey. The keypad protruding from the keystone has the Braille transcription of the the stone says on it... no buttons, unfortunately.

Also, the creepy apocalyptic murals cite mostly nonexistant people as thier painters. The only man who was ever found and questioned about them said that the airport officials gave him oddly specific guidelines about what to paint.

My next piece of evidence is a massive tile arrangement in Concourse A. First off, Concourse A has always seemed wierd, because they have thier own seperate security line, even though it is linked to all of the concourses and the terminal via the famous DIA Train. The tile arrangement I speak of is gigantic - it fill the whole hall, being approx. 70' x 150' - and has stange, barely decipherable images of people all doing violent things. I can't particularly make them out, but there seems to be a boxer, a man with a baseball bat, a samurai-looking figure, a soldier, etc. Around the border are what look like ancient runes or symbols (???) and jumbles of letters, like LLASDIPPD. According to all of the people who work at DIA, all of the art is supposed to be based around different cultures and native traditions. But they sure have a wierd way of showing it.

The last thing I'll mention is the train system itself. When you get off the train at the terminal, if you're on the front train, you can very clearly see the track raise up into what very obviously looks like sunlight. I'd always assumed that this was just an outdoor inspection area, where people would clean up trash, get forgotten bags, etc. until I really closely looked all around the main terminal for signs of such a station. Nothing. Not even on Google Earth can you see anything. Strange...

Oh yeah, and the strange way the airport is built is supposed to be the Rocky Mountains.

Next post will contain my Crazy New Update that will thrill and amaze you!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
*NOW HERE'S THE CRAZY NEW PART*

About a month ago, me and my brother (who lives about five minutes away from DIA in a suburb called Green Valley Ranch) decided to go driving around the backroads around DIA to scope out some cool photography spots. After driving for a bit, we found ourselves on a dirt road approximately a mile away from the airport (which was in plain view of our position.) He is (or was) rather "unsavvy" to the conspiracies surrounding DIA. I was filling him in on the way, while observing many, many strange things about our surroundings - namely, the absurd amount of comm equipment surrounded by small buildings jutting out of random fields, as well as more "underground markers" (indicators of buried pipelines, cables, etc.) and just plain wierd tube-type apperati than I have ever seen. We stopped to look around, and discovered a trash dump site about 50 feet off of the road. I instantly snapped into "ATS Investigator!" mode and started poking around. What I found freaked me out. In addition to seemingly normal house trash, I discovered dozens and dozens of violently destroyed VHS tapes, CDs, cassettes, and old data tape reels. Someone did NOT want whatever was on these recovered - not only were the plastic housings smashed considerably, someone had gone to the time and trouble to slice each tape into hundreds of pieces. It had all been contained inside plain white trash bags, but it appeared as if someone had kicked them around some. Reminder - this was quite far off the beaten path.

Picadilly Rd. and E. 64th Ave. Denver, CO

Google Earth and/or Maps that. The small cropping of buildings is one of the multitude of comm sites I was talking about. However, the trash dump site, as well as the roadside markers and many other strange features, are NOT in the satellite photos. Fascinating.

Anyways, after finding the tapes at the dump site, me and Jor were standing around discussing the theories and what we should do with the debris, when we heard that distinctive "Whoop Whoop!" of an angry officer. We started, looked around - nothing. No cops, no unmarkeds, nothing. (I remember a report of an identical incident happening at Skinwalker Ranch - connection?) Anyways, we decided that whatever it was, it was an indicator that we should LEAVE. Upon attempting to do so, we discovered that our car was dead. This was impossible, Jor had replaced the battery a week before. But the car was deader than a doornail. We decided to walk to the road (about a mile) and see if we couldn't find someone to help us (we were not about to push a Subaru Legacy a mile down a slightly-uphill dirt road.) Upon returning to the car an hour later with a friendly civillian, we discovered that the car had been neatly - but thoroughly - searched. The memory card for Jor's camera was missing, as was a piece of tape I had decided to grab. Who (or what) searched his car remains a total mystery. After a quick jump, it fired right back up, and we went home.

So what about that?

Next time we head out to that spot, I will assuredly take some photos and keep the cam with me. Hopefully I can upload them without getting sniped.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sorry for the triple post, but new info!

I was just chatting with a friend who alerted me to a defunct Titan 1 missile silo for sale near DIA.

www.missilebases.com...

Do a crtl-f for Denver, about 3/4 down the page. Connection, maybe...?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

1.) Look for any large ventalation shafts, fans and duct work that sticks up out of the ground in isolated areas. If the buildings, such as the Jeppson terminal are on top of the supposed underground base, then the duct work would have to be within or on the roof of that building.

2.) Look for supply trucks and contractors who "disappear" in the complex. If it's a COG site then they have to constantly maintain the building and keep it stocked regardless if it's in use by it's maximum capacity. If it was meant to house 1000s of people then there are gonna be A LOT of supply lines. Look for these.

3.) Ask somebody. Ask somebody who works there or used to work there. There is usually some truth to rumors, even the most absurd.

I think the rumors around underground facilities at DIA stem from the fact that a large portion of the airport is underground, with train tunnels and baggage movers. But who knows.

1) Ventilation shafts can be camouflaged, and may not come above ground anywhere near the DIA for miles.

2) The Navy uses underground trains to move supplies, what make you think supply trucks/trains will be above ground for all to see?

3) If an area is restricted, why would just any body who works there know about it?

I understand what you mean, but if the military wants to keep a secret, they are not going to be so obvious to find them as to simply spot supply lines going in/out or spot a big air shaft coming out of the ground......

The average Joe is not going to be able to detect signs that you speak of.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Although I love this sort of thing, I can tell you that there is not anything out of the ordinary about DIA other than bad construction and artistic eyesores. The 'scary mural' was the product of then Mayor Wellington Webb's wife who did horrific things to the city as far as art is concerned. (Example: In front of the performing arts complex there are two giant white stick figures suspended in a dance pose with music playing underneath and they are creepy and hideous.) I know many people that worked on and work at DIA and the story that I hear the most is that there is a bunker/fallout shelter as well as a maximum security holding area for prisoner transfers built with the Supermax in mind, which is also in CO. When you hear of tunnels you can drive trucks through that is true, they are maintenance routes to get to the underground train tracks that go between terminals. DIA was the brainchild of former Mayor Pena, who went on to be Clinton's Transportation Secretary, and DIA was what many consider his multibillion dollar job application. Pretty much it's all mundane politics.

Oh and the capstone thingy that looks like it has an access panel.... the "access panel" is a plaque with braille on it so the blind people can read the message on the capstone.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think proximity to NORAD is the least of their concern - what difference does it make if the two facilities are close to one another? Explain why CIA & FBI HQs are within 20 miles of the capitol, now (!?)

I think proximity is a valid point - but, for validating the DIA relocation theory. When the # starts to hit the fan...
- it's more centralized in the continental U.S. (more buffer from ICBM type attacks)
- it's away from tectonic plate activity
- it's high up, without being in the mountains

It's really a pretty strategic and perfect location for everything it's being accused of.

[edit on 6/20/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Over 4000 UN vans parked on US airforce base in Jacksonville, Florida.

www.liveleak.com...

I guess there are many things going down in many national airport.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura's show Conspiracy Theories has a pretty good episode on the Denver international Airport.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
yep, and the substrata there is 13,000 feet deep with fill from the front range...thus rocky flats from the 40's and 50's so, it's easy digging.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ

Been there. Spent 18 hours poking around on 3 layovers after reading the CT websites.

I was observed extensively by at least 8 different "personnel" on these three occasions.

Definitely not normal experiences.

Would that be because you spent 18 hours poking around, not saying there is nothing there but with all the events of 9/11 and liquid bombers etc. I think there would be a big security force for an international airport.

i like the idea to be honest do some more poking

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

Good find. Right near the trash dump site, this looks to me to be an underground facility. Might be one of the old Titan sites, but somebody is using it currently. Comm tower, and fenced area, the circle are has what looks like ventilators.

Building and gate with comm tower

Circle with what could be ventilators

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There are a few threads on DIA. One, started a few months ago, about the Anubis statue going in can be found here: post by ElectricUniverse.

Anyways, I was at DIA recently, and the Anubis statue is there now. I didn't know about it ahead of time, so I was somewhat surprised. Anyways, there's lots of strange stuff there, but I love that airport.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I live in Colorado. I have been to DIA many times. Before I even heard of these ideas, I found it odd the paintings there, I can remember the first time while waiting for my son to arrive my wife and I just kept staring at them wondering why in the world anyone would paint such a horrendous picture in a public display at an airport. I remember the first time I saw the capstone time vault, topped off with Masonic writings. It wasn’t until a few years later did I bumped into the life of Phil Schneider while searching on the net for random stuff.

Originally posted by thefone
I'm curious as to how one goes about burying buildings. I can't find any information in architectural circles as to how this is even possible. Could someone please explain the process?

I think listening to Phil himself, plus some other links I have found could best answer your question. These links pretty much addresses most of these issues in this thread, and since then I have recently been exploring the places these DUMB’S are supposedly connected by high speed tunnels, one place of interest is in Delta, Colorado, and Lookout Mountain where NORAD use to be (supposedly here in Colorado we have been told that has been closed down) even though there is still much activity there.

Many officials who use to work for these agencies have been coming out revealing not only what they did when they worked for these agencies, but are also revealing our governments alliance with the aliens, people such as William Cooper and Phil Schneider have both been killed for embarking on lecture tours and writing books on this subject, below are links to both of these individuals speaking about their involvement, Schneider even shows the scars he suffered in a fire fight with the aliens while building one of these DUMB’s at Dulce, New Mexico, many of their video’s are recently being mysteriously removed from the internet, but admirers of their sacrifice have been highly involved in putting them back on the net, in Schneider’s video he goes into great detail of how the geological demolition process is done:

www.philschneider.org...

video.google.com...#

This video is a C-Span video of the House passing a bill sometime before June 17, 2009, pay attention to the emotion of the Congressman, while he slips up and reads some of the classified information. Listen for the words, “Flesh-eating”, “Birthing Centers”, “Underground Bases” and “Re-writing the Bill of Rights”:

www.youtube.com...

Institutions which are operating at a higher level than even our government have known about the idea of relocating many elites to DIA for many years, they have been proactive in creating a extensive underground network of connecting DUMB’S, these organizations have embarked upon an unholy alliance with other alien or earthly intelligent species, this link describes where some of these bases are located and how they were created:

www.informantnews.com...

These videos all have great information about the Deep Underground Military Base under Denver International Airport:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Then I found a line of videos which cover all sorts of information from DUMB’S at DIA and many other topics, the creator of the series calls it Operation Trojan Horse there is about 25 episodes, if I give everyone the first few they should be able to link to the rest a must see for anyone interested in DUMB’S:

Operation Trojan horse (This information is downright scary):

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AmosGraber

"This video is a C-Span video of the House passing a bill sometime before June 17, 2009, pay attention to the emotion of the Congressman, while he slips up and reads some of the classified information. Listen for the words, “Flesh-eating”, “Birthing Centers”, “Underground Bases” and “Re-writing the Bill of Rights”

I think you'll find that this video was proven to be a spoof perpetrated by The Onion.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thanks, I love parodies, but dang! They got me, I have found them before, I hate when that happens. Note to self: NEXT TIME YOU FIND A VIDEO WHICH TOUCHES PERSONAL EMOTIONS LIKE THAT ONE DID, double check, triple check, and post it here, just to make sure.

I did not even notice the "Onion" logo replacing the "c" in c-span.

Those other videos however are not parodies, just either a person speaking in any open forum, web page information or web documentaries.

Makes me wonder if this video is a parody, first time I saw it gave me chills, what you think of this one:

www.youtube.com...

However, personally I have always thought NO WAY, if this was true it would of rocked the world, regardless, if you want to freak your friends out it works well at parties. This I think was a very clever early "onion" type parody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join