It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the 737 in Amazon Crashed with an UFO!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi all My Friends

First of all let me say this is only my second post here at ATS Forum, and the first one wich i started a New Topic by my own.

Please if the Admin or Moderator thinks that this Topic fits well better in another Forum room, feel free to move it please, and accept my respectful apologies...

Im an European Pilot, most of the time flying in Europe or Africa. However despite the fact i've never seen a UFO, i really respect and believe that in fact "we are not alone"...

ATS remains for me these last years one my fave sites, wich steals me many nights of sleep

Some of the Threads in my Opinion a lil bit naive, but some with tons of Interest and Science know-how

But what really brings me here tonite, its one particular situation, in wich i kindly ask for all your Help and Wisely Knowledge, Please

As some of you might know, last Friday happened a Dramatic accident above the Amazonia jungle, in wich more than 150 souls lost their Precious Lives(My Condolences for Those Families&Friends)

But now, and speaking in a much more Technic way, some of us Pilots, Air Traffic Controlers, Airline Ops, even Aviation Enthusiasts, etc, cannot really understand some strange details after the Wreckage had been found

Eg: (To name a few)
The US Journalist wich was flying in the BizJet as a Passenger, [wich the authorities make us believe was the plane who caused the accident(remember, the Embraer BizJet landed safely at a remote Brazilian AFB in the middle of the Amazonia Jungle, ex-Secret Base)] told the media that what they could remember was only a dark shade wich collided against them, and took some parts of their left Winglet and Stabilizer »»»

www.dac.gov.br...
www.dac.gov.br...
www.dac.gov.br...
www.dac.gov.br...

Above pics taken some minutes after the Embraer managed to land at Serra do Cachimbo AFB, in the Jungle on the Pará State, near Amazonia.

But strangely, the other plane disappeared and only almost 2 days before was found in this condition »»»

www.torredecontrole.com...

In the last pic. for those familiar with planes, we can see that Main Wheels/Landing gear was deployed, and front Leading edge flaps also deployed too, but engines ripped off the wings

The Boeing was a New Generation 737-800 with only one week after deliverance to the Company, Brazilian LCC Gol »»»

www.airliners.net...

The Embraer also new, was on its first Flight, on delivery to US Bizjet new operator, ExcelAire LLC.

However now these factors lead us to a few unanswered questions

1) If the planes were so new, why the TCAS(traffic collision avoiding system), didnt work in both of them????

2) If the last pic show us a landing gear and L Slats deployed, it show us that the pilot after the collision maybe have tried a forced landing somewhere in the jungle.
However he didnt issued any Mayday or radio distess call at all..! Lets see...coming from 37'000 thousand feet, in wich the Embraer felt the unknown Impact, until reach the ground level, if the plane was in manouverable conditions to deploy gaer and L-Flaps, he could also issued any radio message...Why He didnt???

3) If the plane was found in this "Landing-try" config., why than we would find pieces of wreckage around a 20km square diameter???

4) If the engines are not there, how could he managed to deploy gear and flaps, since these items only deploys with Hidraulic sources coming from the Engine/APU energy fountains?

5) Could it be that both planes collided with the same "Thing", and the fellows in the Bizjet were a kind of Super-Lucky Ones

Continued»»»

[edit on 4-10-2006 by AngelsDec

[edit on 4-10-2006 by AngelsDecay]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Here im again

6) On that same evening, a farmer noticed in the sky, a great Strange Shadow, more or less in the Collision area

7) And now...to confound more the things...some hours ago the Brazil Aviation Authority simply said this:
"There is a lot of probabilities that Black-Boxes from the Boeing cannot be Readible/Audible due to strong damages!!!"
Here is the Box seconds after was found »

g1.globo.com...

Now here its a recent accident in Asia. The Black-Box are much more damaged and worked properly without any defect!

static.howstuffworks.com...

For many years, since the 70's, lots and lots of Brazilian Pilots filled Tons of Monthly Reports(Civil&Military) about UFO sighteeings and near misses with their planes, and even last decade, 90's, the Brazilian AF(FAB), issued and Oficial Study case on those Reports...The Conclusion...Well, maybe in Lula da Silva walls..

So, My Apologies for the time stealing to you all, but to those here wich really love those "Ways of Thinking", connecting the Misterious Amazonia with some kind of Lost Civilizations, UFO's, Spaceship Runways hidden in the jungle, etc....I think you could also tell your vast knowledgement about this stuff, and share or help me finding what really could have caused this accident in wich also some Work Colleagues of mine had unfortunately died...

With Love and Respect...From this Other side of the Pound;
JF

[edit on 4-10-2006 by AngelsDecay]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelsDecay

Eg: (To name a few)
The US Journalist wich was flying in the BizJet as a Passenger, [wich the authorities make us believe was the plane who caused the accident(remember, the Embraer BizJet landed safely at a remote Brazilian AFB in the middle of the Amazonia Jungle, ex-Secret Base)] told the media that what they could remember was only a dark shade wich collided against them, and took some parts of their left Winglet and Stabilizer »»»

www.dac.gov.br...
www.dac.gov.br...
www.dac.gov.br...
www.dac.gov.br...

Above pics taken some minutes after the Embraet managed to land at Serra do Cachimbo AFB, in the Jungle on the Pará State, near Amazonia.

There is not much damage to this plane really, have they ruled out the possibility of bird strike?
Some birds have been known to be hit as high as 37K feet, and most of those are larger birds. This may also explain why your collision system would not pick up what was hit, as it was small and made of flesh not metal.

I really don’t know what to think on the second crash. It is weird that he had his gear down. The engine mount that is visible has a hole in the slat directly in front of it, which is to my knowledge consistent with the way that a FOD’ed engine would escape the wing, over the top. Do we know for a fact that the second engine did not separate on impact? Perhaps he FOD’ed an engine, was loosing hydraulics, and attempted an emergency landing.

Is there any type of bird that is mating or migrating and is local to that area in this season?

High Level Bird Strikes
I am not aware of any documentation for regularly occurring highest flying species; the greatest altitude documented as of the mid 1980's was a Ruppell's griffon, an African vulture, struck by an airliner at 37,000 feet. Another vulture, a lammergeyer was seen over "its mountain home" at 25,000 feet over Mt. Everest; alpine choughs have been recorded nesting at 27,000 feet on Mt. Everest. A mallard was struck by an airliner at 21,000 feet over Nevada. Records of smaller birds, also from hitting airplanes, are mostly from 7,000 to 12,000 feet. See Terres, Audubon Society Encyclopedia of North American Birds.

Even though this site does not list it, I could swear there is a native South American bird that was known to mate at very high altitudes.

[edit on 10/4/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
great post! but sorry to hear about your work Colleagues
have many of your friends had near misses?

top topics

join