It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A request for John Lear.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
IT has come to my attention that a lot of people are complaining saying that John Lear is a fake, i personaly do not think so... i don't see why someone would do that.

Please John can you please post a picture of your self holding a peice of paper that says

''Hello ats i am the real John Lear''. I agree this is childish but it appears that it would be the only way to get the childish claims that you are not the real John Lear to a stop.

I ask this of you for the sake of peace with in our selves, i am sure most of us on ats wants to be peacefull and not bicker on each others, i feel this would fix this problem and im sure you are tired of people asking you for proof john, this would fix the problem.

Ps: if mods feels this is not the proper category to post this thread in im sorry, it seems like the right place to me but i could be wrong.

edited for content

[edit on 4-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not everyone here think he is an imposter...

He may very well be the "Real guy"... that does not make him correct about ANYTHING though.

So, go ahead, post your photo... BUT HOW WILL WE KNOW IT IS NOT A HOLOGRAM?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
His identity has been proven several times by the highest order of ATS. You should do a search for threads with John and you will see this proof first hand.

With all the investigative members on this site that dig into things until they are picked clean do you really think he would not have been exposed by now?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Not everyone here think he is an imposter...

He may very well be the "Real guy"... that does not make him correct about ANYTHING though.

see you are continiuing to redicule him because he stated his opinion, how is that not a childish thing to do? we are not in the second grade anymore.

i know not everyone thinks he's fake but some do and maybe it would bring a little bit more peace to this place, we can't do much about peace on the planet outside our own selves but we sure can acheive more peace on a forum like ats....

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
His identity has been proven several times by the highest order of ATS. You should do a search for threads with John and you will see this proof first hand.

With all the investigative members on this site that dig into things until they are picked clean do you really think he would not have been exposed by now?

no, if you read all of brainsuckers thread you will see that there are some people accusing him of not being the real john lear.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
see you are continiuing to redicule him because he stated his opinion...

...as fact.

When will you figure this out.

I am not ridiculing anyone.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

see you are continiuing to redicule him because he stated his opinion...

...as fact.

When will you figure this out.

read what he said before, all his claims are his opinions. If he claims that what he observed is a fact in his mind from his observations it's still an opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
this is getting boring
you can tell him to shows his birth certificate and put it up here and people are still not going to believe
i believe its really John Lear and thats all that matters if you dont well good for you
and if its not the real John Lear
so what!
im not going to lose sleep over it

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
this is getting boring
you can tell him to shows his birth certificate and put it up here and people are still not going to believe
i believe its really John Lear and thats all that matters if you dont well good for you
and if its not the real John Lear
so what!
im not going to lose sleep over it

i am simply trying to bring closure and peace of the matter at hand, i think it's a constructive thing to do and no i won't lose sleep over this either, just trying to help.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am serious man. The guy says the WTC planes were holograms... I want to know how we can tell if he is a hologram.

It is my opinion that John Lear is a hologram... sounds pretty freaking stupid.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I am serious man. The guy says the WTC planes were holograms... I want to know how we can tell if he is a hologram.

you don't accept his theory as a possibility that's fine really that's up to you but what gives you the right to call him stupid just because he writes what he thinks? you can think his theory is not a possibility but please don't insult anyone over a theory.

truth is, no one knows what really happened and if we keep a close mind about the subject no one will ever know.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You should have bolded the words my opinion
!
Anyways...you used his line of arguing. So, if it is OK that John Lear posts his opinions, that this also should be OK. And you didn't called him stupid. You called your opinion stupid. That's not the same thing (this is for selfless).
So...if it is only Slap Nuts' opinion...why are you attacking him? After all...this just what JL does...posting his opinions.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apass

You should have bolded the words my opinion
!
Anyways...you used his line of arguing. So, if it is OK that John Lear posts his opinions, that this also should be OK. And you didn't called him stupid. You called your opinion stupid. That's not the same thing (this is for selfless).
So...if it is only Slap Nuts' opinion...why are you attacking him? After all...this just what JL does...posting his opinions.

because he called him stupid in the wtc thread.

link   
No one will ever know the real truth about 9-11 because some people come out with way-out theories that cause damage to others who are looking for the truth.

From reading ATS I now believe the US goverment knew about 9-11 before it happened. To the general public however, who lump all CTs together, these theories about nukes in the towers and holographic planes make all the truth-seekers seem like whackos and it damages the debate. It's only helping the goverment cover-up the truth.

link   
Mr. Lear does not have to hold up a stupid sign , he has been verified as the real John Lear by MANY mods. Anyone who questions his I.D. is either stupid, or to lazy to perform an ATS search....

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
and it's ptrety obvious when someone insults someone else even if he make it seem like it's not.

this is called insulting sarcasm, it decrades the other person and is a form of redicule and insult.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

because he called him stupid in the wtc thread.

WHERE? Post a link to this.

You are a LIAR. PERIOD.

Sorry to burst your bubble over your hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone

[edit on 5-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
No one will ever know the real truth about 9-11 because some people come out with way-out theories that cause damage to others who are looking for the truth.

From reading ATS I now believe the US goverment knew about 9-11 before it happened. To the general public however, who lump all CTs together, these theories about nukes in the towers and holographic planes make all the truth-seekers seem like whackos and it damages the debate. It's only helping the goverment cover-up the truth.

it's only one theory out of infinite possibilities, does not make the people ''wackos''

who's to say that sticking with one story only is not what will make the goverment get away with it? your reason is highly subjective

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Mr. Lear does not have to hold up a stupid sign , he has been verified as the real John Lear by MANY mods. Anyone who questions his I.D. is either stupid, or to lazy to perform an ATS search....

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Tiloke]

while i agree with you there are still some people that requires sproof of john lear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join