It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent blog entries links gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'm just curious as to what happened to the "ATS Member Blogs Recent Entries" links on the forum front page? I noticed that this caused a huge decline in hits to the blogs - not just mine, but everyone's blogs (or at least those on statwatch).

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have been curious about that too! Could it be that the blog contest is comming up?
Even if not, the blog links are nice. They let us know who has recently updated their blog.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think it's a pity... it was easy to dip in and check out stuff. There's been a couple of changes (reducing edit window, for example) I don't like...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'd like to see the space used for applause and links to those posts that earned the applause. I miss seeing the applause and I'd like to see the link added.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
once they took away the links to recently updated blogs my viewership went from almost nil to nil. Now I feel like an even bigger loser. I was going to write about how big a loser I am but nobody would see it and the spiral would get longer.

Instead I stood on the street for an hour this morning, screaming about how my blog is viewerless. I got a bagel and 43 cents from someone who took pity on me so it isn't all bad.

top topics

join