It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PhotoChop or real? UFO wheres my back yard?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok, don't go getting your hopes up, but does any one else see something odd in this photo? Has any one seen one of these?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
No... it looks like a very creative house to me. Where'd you find this picture? I want one.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
OH MY GOD ADVISOR!! RUN!!! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Ahem.............yeah, Ive seen this before, cool house.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sweet!!! Id love to have a little getaway house like that.. For the weekends!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.abbeville.com...
www.ilovebacon.com...
www.denverpostbloghouse.com...

The second link is a "ufo house" you used to be able to buy from certain magazines. A helicopter woud "tow" your new house wherever you wanted it.

The third link listed is the famous Denver spaceship house, its ontop of a mountain and can be seen from I-70 between Vail and Denver. It has been for sale for years for about 10 million dollars. It was finally bought about 6 months ago for 6.5 million(it's expensive because most of the mountain comes with the house). I'm pretty sure Woody Allen filmed a movie there.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Most of the mountain? I have been looking for a mountain to buy, seriously. Not that I am rich or anything, but as a mid term goal, I have wanted property with mountainland on it. A whole mountain available, would be sweet and hell I would host ATS gatherings every year at the least. For those who could of course.

Hmm, too bad, maybe one day all the members of ATS could save up $100.00 each and contribute towards a goal of $6 million to buy it. Of course twice that would be required to maintain and upkeep it, so a government home buyers grant might be better way of doing things.

Arge, it is two in the AM and I'm getting sleep deprived or something.
Oh DRAT,!

*Picks up aluminium 18 ply protective head gear and replaces on top of cranium*

What the...how did I get in this forum...

Um, GAZZ your going to get it this time!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Id put a 100 bucks to that idea!! Just as long as I can set up my tent and camping area! I love the mountains and have always felt safe on a mountain

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Id put a 100 bucks to that idea!! Just as long as I can set up my tent and camping area! I love the mountains and have always felt safe on a mountain

That would be no problem, heck with all the property it would be ideal to set up camps centralised out like spokes from the main establishment. Might be able to expand given time, any ways one concept dream idea at a time.

I have my foil on now, so don't hold any breaths, especially ones own, but no one elses either!

Just a idea is all, one I'm game for, but none the less just an idea.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Better yet if everyone on ATS threw in say $500.00 each, we could most likely find a deal on some mountain property and build a conspiracy (UFO) research center. Then we could all go and visit and get involved and vacation of course!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wow, that is odd.

Clearly, General Motors products are UFO hatchlings.

Explains why the stereo controls are so danged difficult to figure out.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ahh, Pennypacker! We meet again!

Where you been?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey!

Thats pretty cool. Might have to get something like that...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If your interested, here is Tomorrow’s House which was available back in the 60’s. I hope you like retro décor.

www.arcspace.com...

I think these went out along with the idea of the flying car.

new topics

top topics

join