It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
With the perfect timing of the release of the Foley E-Mails. Rush has a Prediction of the next "surpise" scandal.

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

"There's going to be strategic releases of so-called scandal related news from now through the election, and we have a little office pool here on when the next shoe will drop. I have my money on 3:00 p.m. after this program, Friday afternoon."

BTW I think whoever held onto the Foley E-Mails should be arrested for child-endangerment.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
With the perfect timing of the release of the Foley E-Mails. Rush has a Prediction of the next "surpise" scandal.

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

"There's going to be strategic releases of so-called scandal related news from now through the election, and we have a little office pool here on when the next shoe will drop. I have my money on 3:00 p.m. after this program, Friday afternoon."

BTW I think whoever held onto the Foley E-Mails should be arrested for child-endangerment.

10-15 years ago....dont know exactly how many I thought Rush was the greatest thing since sliced bread....Over the years his rant beacome a broken record....His latest rant is a classic attact the messenger not the message....Foley was in the wrong no matter how you slice it (pun intented).....sexual acts or innduendo with a minor weather with someone of the same sex or opposite sex is a crime and morally reprehensible.....Rush is towing the party line....if the man had any courage he would stand up for what is right.......given the fact that he has had his on demons to deal with from his abuse of drugs I dont think he is in any postion to be calling the kettel black.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In this case the messenger, and the withholding of the message, put many kids in danger. I'm not excusing Foley, as Republicans destroy their own, unlike Democrats who embrace their own (Clinton, Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy for example), but the withholding of and the timing of this news was purely political.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by RRconservative]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
purely political....
sacrafice one seat, in hopes of saving a few...
while all eyes are on foley, God only knows whats happening in the world outside of washington...china walk away with alot of our technology and we hardly noticed....we were busy drooling over the vived detail by detail rundown of monica and bill!

and of course, the congress gets to go home with a message...we're doing something!!! we're hanging foley...

I got one question, I think that no one gets into these high places in government unless they have a closet full of slime that the puppeteers can let loose if their little puppets decide to dance their own dance....what was foley doing that angered the puppeteers so much?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Well.. that would be Dennis Hastert, for a start. He was briefed about this 2 yrs ago; and according to knowledgeable sources, Foley's homosexuality and child horndoggery was widely known for years. Hastert, Boehner and whatsis name from NY, the leader of the page organization, should all resign.

You do not ogle the young impressionable yutes, as el Rushbo calls 'em.

This whole sordid affair may well blow the GOPs house of cards down. Finally.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
rush limbullsh?t who is he , a politician undercover.

new topics

top topics

join