It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top 10 personality traits of a sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Top 10 personality traits of a SHEEP:

1- Incapacity to self-criticism
2- Incapacity to question or criticize "official" or dominant perspective of a problem or event. Absorbtion of authorities conclusions or interpretation of facts without restraint
3- Baming on the ones in the weakest position, while defending the most socially or politically empowered
4- "Herd mentality"
5- Reliance on prominent figures of authority for moral judgement
6- Fear towards any fringe, marginal idea or person that's socially stigmatized as such
7- Valuing easy conclusions that does'nt demand much thinking or debating effort
8- Belief in anything, rational of not, as long as it's enforced through pressure or by political status
9- Obsession with submitting to codes of conformity.
10- Belief in the "Law" and the necessity to follow it whatever the cost, and no abstraction of personal rational and ethical towards it. "Is this okay to do that?" question is invalid.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That's definately one of the best lists of traits of sheeple I've yet
to see.

I can honestly, and happily say that I do not have any of those
personality traits what-so-ever.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is it any wonder that a church congregation is called a flock and the preferred animal of sacfrice in the bible was a lamb?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I love it!!! How true!!!

Darn it! You made my day!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You got the best list I have ever seen and guess what you can find the traits all over here in ATS and in the streets even among your family and best friends.

top topics

join