It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was looking through utube and I found an interesting video of what appears to be some kind of mother ship and lots of spheres/orbs, thought this was good enough to link on here for you guys to take a look at and to discuss further.

Here is the link

www.youtube.com...

Let me know you're opinions on this as I think this is one of the better videos found on this site.

Unicon.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is not new and is easily identified as balloons.

Do a search on ATS and I'm sure you will find a thread on it.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
you're not confusing this one with the mexican one which had hundreds of spheres/orbs on it are you? this clearly says it was filmed on april 26 2006, how can it not be new, anyone else have any theories on this one?

Unicon.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by universalconsciousness]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I got a theory on this video. They're machines created by sentient beings who aren't of the species Homo Sapiens Sapiens. They don't look like balloons to me either, but maybe there was evidence that they were balloons that I missed, but they look like machines on a mission to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It does to me look like alot of balloons have beed let off, and the "mothership" could be aload of balloons under some canvas sheet.
I could be wrong but thats what it looks like to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
very similar to the thousands of spheres filmed over madrid on 11th June don't you think? Could it be the same things that have travelled over the ocean and taken 6/7 weeks, its possible?

Orbs in Madrid June 11 06

[edit on 3-10-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by universalconsciousness
I was looking through utube and I found an interesting video of what appears to be some kind of mother ship and lots of spheres/orbs, thought this was good enough to link on here for you guys to take a look at and to discuss further.

Here is the link

www.youtube.com...

Let me know you're opinions on this as I think this is one of the better videos found on this site.

Unicon.

They can't be ballons because some move fast while others don't move at all.
Look how many there is out there! Just imagine what a high resolution satelite picture would look like of this!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think balloons dont have set speeds, just the wind, if they were zipping in an out an back an forward then maybe yeah but they all just sit on their own path moving in a staright line.

This is the kind of video I like to see.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
They can't be ballons because some move fast while others don't move at all.
Look how many there is out there! Just imagine what a high resolution satelite picture would look like of this!

i agree, around the 2:05 point and onwards the so called balloons seem to be moving in different directions, and if they are balloons then why isn't the wind moving these balloons in the same direction?

Unicon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - trimmed quote

please quote only the segment you are responding to

[edit on 3-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm sure you know what thermals are, maybe thry are in or around some.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
I'm sure you know what thermals are, maybe thry are in or around some.

maybe but still seems to me that they seem to be moving with intelligence rather than thermals, i'm not saying that they are definately ufo's because i can't proove it but then again there isn't any proof that they are not, any more theories from anyone else?
Chris seems to have made his mind up on this one, thanks for replyin though
and keepin this thread going.

[edit on 3/10/2006 by universalconsciousness]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Actually those Aliens are probably just having some fun, goodness knows they need a laugh.

If you look you can see that they are in the positions of our groups of stars. Tonight go out and study your sky and star placements.

You see as you said some move more quickly and others not so quickly and some still.

They might just be up there thinking how many times do we have to do this before it hits them.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

They might just be up there thinking how many times do we have to do this before it hits them.

Now thats a class comment

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
it is interesting. if you look at about 19 or 20 seconds into it the white "balloon" to the upper left, which was previously floating away from the larger mass, rapidly flys back toward the mass and then returns to its previous course(away from the mass). and then that's when you start to see more of them in the clip.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Haven't you heard if you knew the truth people couldn't handle it.

stars, ships......ships, stars hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting.

STARSHIPS

[edit on 3-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just balloons nothing more. We were at a party that released about 500 this weekend and 3 groups were tied together with about 20 each. Just balloons just balloons just balloons nothing more.

mikell

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
These are balloons , that's all. Have you every set out side and looked up at the clouds as they moved by? If so then you should have noticed that not all of the clouds move in the same direction. Most of the time they move like the balloons seen here in this clip. I also think that the large mass seen here was in fact a group of larger balloons that were let go by accident or on purpose while still in the netting before the bulk of the smaller ones were turned loose.

I really liked the link from Chris. That was a really wild clip to say the least. You can even see that after the first impact the UFO actually tried to level out before it crashed to the ground a second time and exploded!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
yes, i understand they look like balloons and id almost be inclined to believe that but did you look at the part at about 20 seconds that i mentioned? the way it moves i almost think this could be doctored footage.

new topics

top topics

join