It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Turks Hijack Airliner To Protest Pope's Visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Irregardless, this guy probably would have had a better chance to get an audience with the Pope if he would have just took a regular plane to Rome, and a cab to Vatican. Then he could have just shouted otu at him at first sight and got his message across.

Unless of course, no dont tell me. This man is secretly a Muslim jihdaist spy, claiming to be a Christian convert only to get close to the pope and assassinate him with a suicide vest!! That would just be a typical Muslim act wouldn't it?
[/sarcasm]

Err umm maybe he wanted to crash it into the Church itself (yea right, lets get real here)

I do not agree with his opinions one bit. There should be no qualms about serving in the armed services along individuals with different beliefs. Especially considering it is not necessarily a Muslim army, it is the Army of Turkey, there to protect the nations people, assets, and way of life.

It aint up to me to figure out how or if this man gets asylum, but I doubt he will recieve it now, since everyone thinks hes a Muslim. well you know what I mean by that....

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Who should be tossed in jail for jumping to conclussions, causing a fuss and stating that these were 2 muslims taking actions because of what the pope said?

How come this was plastered all over the US Media in its original form as frontpage news yesterday, but yet I can't find much of the corrected story without digging around their frigin websites for half an hour? If they find it worthy to plaster all over the news that another muslim did another hijacking, I'd think it would be an even bigger story if a Christian hijacks a plane!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Has anyone yet to see a retracted or corrected statement on the television news outlets, or did anyone even hear the story during a television news broadcast? I did not recall hearing it here but I miss most of the television news on a daily basis so I cannot vouch for that.

If this was reported as a Islamic terrorist hijacking on television, and has yet to be corrected openly on television I think we may have a big problem with the way they wish to report their fair and balanced news ....

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

"They seem to be not particularly hostile nor armed," he said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I know it's already been said, but, why were the hi-jackers not jumped or killed by every passenger on the plane

Wow, I can't believe this actually happened.....:shk:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
DYepes it's taken you this long to realise?

I watch BBC News everyday:
Nigerian Riots by Christians resulting in Muslim deaths: Not shown
Indonesian Riots by Christians resulting in Muslim deaths: Not shown
Christian airline hijacker: Not shown, but yesterday the incorrect one was shown.

Western Media, is primarily owned by Christians and Jewish people. Why would they show their religion in a bad light? Furthermore, a lot of the World [Western] do not desire to read about Christiasn commiting acts which are "terrorism" and in fact, many still lie to themselves about the incidents of pedophilia in the Church and so on and so fourth.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I fully realize how the media likes to favor covering certain events of some people, and not certain events of others. I have even pointed it out several times in many other ATSNN topics. I am simply trying to gather any evidence here that could be used to force an open retractment, correction, or apology for the stories that were covered. Odium, did you see this story on the BBC television broadcast at any time? Do you know if at any time the story was reported incorrectly and/or if it was corrected recently?

Attention Moderators, could we edit out the S in Turks in the headline? It implies a plural menaing, and it has been confirmed only a single individual was involved. It is misleading.

[edit on 10/4/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
As was to be expected. If this was really a muslim hijacking, this thread would've spanned a douzen pages by now.

But since its a christian, nothing.

All I can say to many of the people on here we know would jump on any attempt to bash Muslims "Frigin Hypocrits!"

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh well. I wonder if this guy will be sent to Cuba as a carrot for halloween anyways? Probably not. Technically he did not committ any violent crime, but I am sure he did cause alot of money lost. Hemay serve a few years for that, cuz its likely he will not be able to pay it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join