It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Sin In Taking The "Mark of The Beast".

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Esoteric, well there are seven "seals" in the book of Revelation. The opening of the sseven "seals" is pertaining to the "book of life". Now, I am referring to this:

And I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth. These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless (Revelation 14:1-5).

I am talking about this "seal," according to dbrandt,(dbrandt calls it a "seal," I call it a "mark.) that is upon the forehead. I think the "seals" in the opening of the "book" and the "seal" of God is two distinctly different things.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Esoteric, the "seals" in the book of Revelation deals with

The Scroll contains the whole humanity enslaved by Satan... and it is sealed with 7 seals, as in the usual Jewish way: The mortgage of a house was sealed with 7 seals, and the only way be recovered it was to brake he 7 seals by paying the debt...
Scroll

It has nothing to do with with the actual "mark" of God which is upon or in the forehead. Now,I don't think that the "mark" of God will be physical;I think it relates more to what exists within the mind or brain of the believer. Of course, my theory is just that, a theory. However, it is just as plausible,probably more so, as any other theory that is out there.

Dbrandt, called the "mark a "seal;" I was able to find a scripture that did call it a "seal" as well.

Revelation 7:3

"Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does the bible specifically say right hand and forhead?

What is it with the right hand that is signifently important?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Peady, I don't believe that the bible specifies what hand the "mark" is to be in. However, the right hand is an indication of loyalty and sincerity. For example, I know many people who refuse to shake hands left handed because they think that a left hand shake is a sign of insincerity. Likewise, a "mark" in the right hand would be a declaration of the loyalty and sincere belief in the "beast's" system of government.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Speakeroftruth,

According to the (KJV) Revelation 13:16 says

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
source: (KJB)

I understand what your saying about the right hand, and that makes sense. But,

What about their foreheads ?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What about their foreheads ?

Again, the chip will inhibit the flow of dimethyltryptamine.. Hence, any spiritual notion will be taken away from those who accept the "mark." Another way to look at this is that the "third eye" is in the center of the forehead, a chip would also block that.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 19-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In church today this verse came to my attention. It's an OT verse.

Ezekial 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Just throwing it out there for now.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
In church today this verse came to my attention. It's an OT verse.

Ezekial 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Just throwing it out there for now.

Dbrandt, I will tell you what I get from that verse.

It sounds to me like a reference to the "keepers" of humanity. A reference to those who genuinely care about what happens to those in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join