It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Races, One Planet, Warm Blood & Cold Blood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am a sceptic of the Reptilian myth/legend/story/topic.

Honesty all ways comes first with me, hence I need that statement out in the open before I set my topic for discussion out.

Mammals and Reptiles - the existence of one we can see each and every day to a degree that requires now after thought. The other, well, that is the point of this thread. I am open minded, that's why I spend half my life on ATS - I don't believe in the Reptilian topic because I have neither seen, heard, read or been able to research any single piece, combination of pieces or gathering of circumstantial evidence that can prove any level of existence.

I have had conversations with Ravenwindfree who initially I offended by attacking the whole Reptile topic, I realise that is wrong - I apologised and she confided her experiences to me - I believe her, but I dont believe she has the right interpritation of her experiences and ultimately she can't prove them, but that does not mean that differing views should not be repsected. She made me want to come at this from a different angle with a lot more tolerance.

I can relate an endless stream of reasons why evidence can not be provided, but quite frankly I do not believe the people who claim these things. There are endless threads where people claim fantastical things, relate amazing stories, provide very very indepth information on the lives, workings and existence of this Reptilian culture. What do they base these so called facts on? Where do they get them? What is different about the manner in which they learn these things that means it is impossible for any of it to be proven. That to me is along way of writing the word 'Imagination'.

I would love this topic to be true, my question is this:

"Please prove the existence of the Reptilian Race, if you can't - why do you believe?"

The rules are: No slagging matches, No unfounded claims. There are dozens, if not hundreds of you who claim this is all true - one of you must be able to prove it?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You know what, this whole reptilian thing is all my fault. I started a thread about it a long time ago, and now everyone is starting threads about it. I wonder why I keep on seeing reptilian threads. People are getting anxious about it or something. You guys really want to know don't you?
well I cant tell you, everyone finds out for themselves. I believe in the reptilian hybrids, but I don't care if you don't believe me either.

You'll see. hehe..

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think that is my point now, I dont want people coming on and being told they are right or worng - I want honest views from there perspective and then hopefully this will lead us towards a more concise truth. Nice to see you again Raven -small world ;-)

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I spent ages writing this and no replies... Have I touched on a sensitive subject?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ravenwindfree, I am new to this thread will you please tell me about your experiences with this race. I would have never thought of or believed if I hadn't experienced it myself in which I will gladly share with you in a private non discriminatory environment.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The point is if you want to remove the discriminatory element of the conversations that relate to this topic, then surely you need to be forthcoming to the entire community with your experiences. I can assure you that on this thread, should things become insulting or deflamatory I will inform Admins etc. I want a decent debate about this subject.

I am not descriminatory myself, just skeptical - a huge difference. To not beleive is not an insult. To be told to beleive with no proof if equallt frustrating.

I would be please if you would share you experience with me, either on this forum or u2u.

Thanks ,

Q

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I do have a query about the reptilian theory - why cold-blooded, when the dinosaurs were warm-blooded?
(Personally I'm a sceptic of the whole reptilian theory, but I am a curious bloke.)

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
"Please prove the existence of the Reptilian Race, if you can't - why do you believe?"

No one can prove it, so that's a pretty stupid question to ask when you already know the answer.

Plus its very hard to prove anything. Prove to me that the earth is round. Photos? They're flat. And they could easily be photoshopped or CG. Math? I dont believe in mumbojumbo magical numbers. Walk around the earth? Well *I* wont risk falling off the disc and I certainly wont believe your fairytales about it. So how do you prove it to me?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

No one can prove it, so that's a pretty stupid question to ask when you already know the answer.

Plus its very hard to prove anything. Prove to me that the earth is round. Photos? They're flat. And they could easily be photoshopped or CG. Math? I dont believe in mumbojumbo magical numbers. Walk around the earth? Well *I* wont risk falling off the disc and I certainly wont believe your fairytales about it. So how do you prove it to me?

Ermm.... ever tried standing on a dock and watching a ship sail away from you? The hull will vanish from sight first, proving the curvature of the earth.
Simple really.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
Ermm.... ever tried standing on a dock and watching a ship sail away from you? The hull will vanish from sight first, proving the curvature of the earth.
Simple really.

That is evidence that the earth has curvature, yes. But its not proof. You need alot more than that to prove something.

In the Reptillian case, not even evidence is to be believed. Which means proof cant exist.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by merka]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Apologies, the cold blooded thing was an assumption I guess based on reptiles (ironically I actually have a reptile in a cage, but its a Chuckwalla Lizard).

My mistake, although if all is to be believed about the reps then they live clsoe to the centre of the earth, very warm and hence if they were naturally warm blooded this could prove an issue in terms of dehydration etc.

Q

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
You know what, this whole reptilian thing is all my fault. I started a thread about it a long time ago, and now everyone is starting threads about it.

Thats somewhat arrogant of you.

I think 'this whole reptilian thing' started a long time before your great great great great great great grandparents were even a twinkling in someone's imagination.

Reptilian humanoids have been reported in Aztec culture (Quetzalcotl)
Hopi Indians refer to a race of reptoids called the Sheti (Snake Brothers) who live underground.
The legendary first king of Athens, Cercrops, was half snake and half man. He was also rumoured to have been born from the earth itself (subterranean?)
Indian legends refer to the Naga; a race of reptilian beings who live underground and interact with humans on the surface.
Japan has tales of Kappa, a humanoid reptilian.
Eastern Asia had legends about a race of aquatic, shapeshifting Dragon Kings who live with a race of humans who are descended from dragons.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Certainly, I'll tell you all about it. You can reach me on Yahoo Messenger.

U2u me and we'll discuss this further.

I'm interested to hear about your experience.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
when the dinosaurs were warm-blooded?

duh?

Methinks you have your knickers in a twist. Dinosaurs were cold blooded. They are reptiles. All reptiles are cold blooded. Only mammals and birds are warm blooded.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As I feared.... All ready tit for tat etc. Someone has all ready insulted my question and called it stupid. Why is it stupid to ask for proof. If something exists - there will be proof, we may not have interpreted it correctly or found it yet, but there will be. I think the same person also made a rediculous claim about not having proof of the earth being round?

The ship on the doc is one example, but you need to expand that to measure the vanishing points (using mirrors and good old footwork, approx 19.7 miles if you are standing 18 feet above see level) where ever you poisition yourself on the globe this rule will always be true which proves a constant curvature - a continual curvature describes a globe - heh presto you have a round planet (and yes I know there is a margin of error etc, but that is only 100s of feet versus 1000s of miles - negligable)

I for one am not a stupid person, the question is fair and reasonable - if the Reptilian civilization exists, it follows that they have an existence. I may not be in tune to that existence, but clearly some believe they are - I want to know their stories so I can examine the best way of identifying proof and evidence.

The only stupid thing really, is to expect people to have any level of confidence or belief in your views if all you can say 'because I said so'. I will respect anyones belief, but I sure as hell wont be told Im stupid because I dont believe theirs.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I apologize again for my attitude in this thread. but I must say that this topic is extremely interesting to me, and I'll put in my two cents for what it's worth. I have said this before, but because of my out of body eperience (O.B.E) I believe that I somehow went to an underground base in Florida. While I was there these two reptilian entities chased me out and thus I became parylized in my own bed known as "Sleep Parylsis".
According to the law of Astral Projection, when your spirit senses fear or danger it immediately goes back to the physical body. I believe that is exactly what happened to me, however point being that I was frozen in bed and the entities somehow followed me back into the room. I had a horrible and traumatic experience with them, I won't go into detail since I have gone into that millions of times, I kid you not.

A note to the scientists and skeptics out there.

No I do not have a mental illness
No I do not do drugs
No smoking, no mushrooms, no heroin, nothing.

Why would I want to destroy my own body? It's sick it's like commiting suicide but slowly.

Eversince I have had that happen to me, I have researched everything and anything, even trash. I knew what was true and what was not. There is obvious information that is not true. The only information that is credible is the same information you can connect to according to your own experiences and what you have seen.

Now that I have said that.. Never in my life have I come across a more horrific experience than what happened to me. This is not the only one though. I have seen ghosts, I have seen a UFO, witnessed signs from my cousin who has passed away with my mom and family who also witnessed it, and I have seen an odd paranormal phenomenon in the living room at my old house whilst trying to contact my spirit guide. Because I was desperate for any kind of sign. I will not go into depth with those since this is not the proper thread to explain it in.

About the reptilians. There is much research and interesting information that I have come across. Those include, the famous David Icke, his books, Credo Muttwa, Lacerta file (although I don't believe in that) There is the Dulce Base, Full breifing Document, Many books I have read about aliens and UFOS that also speak of these reptilian beings.

The question is who are they?

Are they demons?

Aliens?

An interdemensional being?

The answer is, they are all of the above. If you think about it, these demons mentioned in the bible are these reptilians. Also take account of the Adam and Eve story how he was changed into a snake and stood on two legs.

Although many people argue with me about the worlds cultures that include "dragons" in them. If they were to study enough and dig around you will be able to find those missing pieces of informaiton, and put them together. All around the world and dating back to ancient history there has been a numerous ammount of GODS worshipped all over, that includes, "Queen Semiramus, which is the same as The Statue of Liberty. The Queztalcoatl, feathered serpent, There were even Egyptain gods that were reptilian in nature like Sobek the crocodilian God.

Now, it could be that all of this comes from the imagination, but I think that is not the case. I do not believe that cultures who did not even "connec "with each other could think up such similar reptilian gods.

You are telling me that these people who did not even talk to eachother similiary came up with the "SAME" kind of creature to worship? Ask yourself that. It's absurd unless you believe in the gathering of consiousness. But why would that be neccassary all over the world back then?

Some of you may realize how reptilians and these aliens are in so many cartoons, not to mention the elements, earth, fire, wind, and water sometimes spirit.
Shows such as Dragon Tales, Barney, Ninja Turtles, Jakelong the American Dragon all have reptilians in them.
Speaking of the show jake long, it is about a boy who can voluntarily shapeshift into a dragon. one of the episodes that I was anyalizing shows the gang travel to an underground world known as The land of the Draconian" notice how they use the word "Draconian"

The Draconian is suppossed to be the leader of the reptilian race. They are pictured like the typical western devil. Horns on its head, pronged tail, wings, scaley. Perhaps these were the so-called dragons (draconians) pictured in mideveal times.

There is way too much information to put up here, and too much to early to comprehend for the skeptical beginner. What I have posted may seem confusing and rediculous to you, but I consider it the truth. And all of my experiences I can say are true. You may not believe in them, and I really don't care because I don't know you. But they did happen, not all at once.
I also understand that the reptilian theory seems outlandish and ludicrous to many, but if you open your mind and think of the possibilities then you can see how all of this can be true. IF..and only if you do the research. I'm not talking about getting a book and looking at it, I'm talking about FULL DEEP DIGGING AROUND and RESEARCH. I dont' care what it is, what you do. YOUR RESOURCES THAT YOU CAN USE ARE THE FOLLOWING..

THE LIBRARY- you can check out many books on the alien agenda and ufos. Also make sure to read early civilization in the history books.

THE INTERNET- You can google things, watch out for the trash.

PEOPLE_ talk to people, they may have a lot of knowledge

TELEVISION/COMPUTER/MOVIES- I urge you to watch historical documentation, lectures, symbolism, reptilian agenda,

"note" I don't reccommend Science Fiction movies"

If you do not do that research you will..

A) Be confused

B) You won't believe it

So there you have it. Everything you need to find out if what I have been telling you is the truth.

Another side note- please do not break down my post and tell me that I am wrong. Do not blast me with your opinons. I am putting this out only for you, I am not looking forward to criticism thank you.

Last note- I am not a person who believes in every single little thing. There is no fantasy in my mind, its not all in my head. I am a smart person, I do my research and break things down to anaylize them thoroughly. I am currently attending the Ringling School of Art and Design. I am not insane. I am myself.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfre

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just to make sure you know where I am coming from Raven, I was not criticising you in my previous post. I was responding to the muppet who said my question was stupid. Your post is going to take me a while to get through and analise, but I won't be criticising, just debating.

The whole point of this thread is to get peoples thoughts, idea's and if we are lucky maybe even a little evidence - true, at this stage hard proof probably is outside our reach - but evidence is more easily saught.

Cheers,

Q

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Just to make sure you know where I am coming from Raven, I was not criticising you in my previous post. I was responding to the muppet who said my question was stupid. Your post is going to take me a while to get through and analise, but I won't be criticising, just debating.

The whole point of this thread is to get peoples thoughts, idea's and if we are lucky maybe even a little evidence - true, at this stage hard proof probably is outside our reach - but evidence is more easily saught.

Cheers,

Q

Oh no Quackmaster I wasn't referring to you in my post. Feel free to debate, I just don't want criticism from any other member on ATS.

Physical evidence is far out of our reach. You're right Quackmaster, the only evidence we'll ever have is the experiences, videos, symbolism, etc...

And we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ok, with that cleared up can I ask other members (Raven has all ready provided her experiences) to either post up their experiences here or u2u me - we don't need too many, but if you feel passionately about this share it and lets get some serious debat going.

There will be no criticism on here, just open minds and sensible debate/discussion of theories.

Cheers,

Q

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Methinks you have your knickers in a twist. Dinosaurs were cold blooded. They are reptiles. All reptiles are cold blooded. Only mammals and birds are warm blooded.

Not quite. The current theory is still being debated, but there is agreement that some dinosaurs were warm-blooded, due to their size and where they were located. Don't forget that dinosaur fossils have been found in areas that were polar at the time - if you have near-darkness for months of the year you need an internal heat source! Also don't forget that being warm-blooded would help with the problem of getting blood up the neck of a diplodocus. That's a long way and you need a big heart and circulatory system.
Here's the Wikipedia link: en.wikipedia.org...

Oh and don't forget - birds are direct descendants of dinosaurs. That sparrow taking a dip in your birdbath used to be a lot more scary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join