It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is awareness reaching critical mass yet?...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
sounds like 33 to me do you know the significance of that number?
maybe not but you still spew forth information about such as though you are all knowing...

i am all knowing, yet i know no-thing...
this is the subtle difference...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
sounds like 33 to me do you know the significance of that number?
maybe not but you still spew forth information about such as though you are all knowing...

i am all knowing, yet i know no-thing...
this is the subtle difference...

You didn't answer... do you know how many 1/3th. is... especially if heaven is perfect... and God is perfect etc... do you know how much that is...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
like the highest level for some organizations...

but did you evade my question of understanding what it means?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
No it's not 33 it's really 1/3th. really 1/3th of the angels of God left him and went with Lucifer...

1/3th

Now tell me... why so many angels followed Lucifer... while heaven is such a good place? Really 1/3th !!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
i know this aint livin...
so while i am livin i will do as much righteouss as possible to make it livin...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Do you evade the bad things about the Gods... just to keep on thinking God is that good?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
is he your car, your false wife, your rolex, your "real" estate, all the things you then hate when they dont act as you see fit?...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
You can't judge their actions you say... isn't it at least worth thinking why so many angels followed Lucifer? Why so many angels were willing to give their lives (because you can't expect them to think they are more mighty then the almightyness).

Doesn't it let you think why so many angels were prepared to die... and why they were prepared to die?

Doesn't it let you think why the fought for the Egyptians... and when they lost that God drowned the whole army?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
at that time they were no longer the khemetians, and were a colony under ptolomy...
who knows what things they did to those people then, it probably is not much different to today and the atrocities being committed against humans across the globe for the reason of capitol,money, or the resource to have different experiences than that of the majority man...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
You can't judge their actions you say... isn't it at least worth thinking why so many angels followed Lucifer? Why so many angels were willing to give their lives (because you can't expect them to think they are more mighty then the almightyness).

Doesn't it let you think why so many angels were prepared to die... and why they were prepared to die?

Doesn't it let you think why the fought for the Egyptians... and when they lost that God drowned the whole army?

Yes. Because that's what this "lucifer" fellow wants you to think. The whole thing is a trick. A set up. It was implimented long ago and has escalated through the millenia. The trick is to make us silly humans think we need to get our knowledge from a certain source, namely a source "above" us. But knowledge is not gotten from above. That only equates to slavery. Knowledge is living and interacting with the living universe. Knowledge is gotten everywhere. Don't take this stuff at face value. That is what "they" hope for.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   

at that time they were no longer the khemetians, and were a colony under ptolomy...

The Ptolemic dynasties didn't happen until about a *thousand years after* the time of Moses & the Exodus. There *are* archeological indications that Moses was raised in the courts of the "heretic pharoah" Akhenaten. Please refer to the Amarna Letters (unearthed in the 1880's) written by various princes to the Pharoahs Amenhotep III & IV...I quote one of those letters:

"The king's whole land, which has begun hostilities with me, will be lost. Behold the territory of Seir as far as Carmel: Its princes are wholly lost...Now the Habiri are occupying the king's cities...Let the king take care of his land...And send troops...If no troops come in the year, the whole territory of my lord the king will perish."

This puts the Hebrew conquest in the reign of Amenhotep IV, around 1380-1360 BC. The Exodus (by the Bible's account) took some 40 years earlier (about 1420 or so). Amenhotep the IV was the same Pharoah who renamed himself Akhenaten & instituted the first nation-wide practice of monotheism.

Of course, there are still unanswered questions about that period in history, such as:
Did Akhenaten influence Moses? Or vice versa? Did they simply "drink from the same well"?
The Egyptian court of the time was crawling with foriegners & their foreign ideas...Perhaps the Pharoah's wife Nefertiti has something to do with the new monotheism?

The Ptolemic dynasties didn't start until the Greek Alexander the Great invaded Egypt in 334 BC...I think you need to do some more studying of history...If you're going to form a structure of belief, you should be prepared to discuss it with *facts* to back it up, otherwise, you've merely fallen into the trap of investing your faith upon a lie.

I don't trust Organized Religion. Organized Religion is *notorius* for inventing lies & "borrowing & modifying" ideas from older religions. This is why Organized Religion cannot be trusted to teach real enlightenment...Because they're too busy teaching lies in order to control you.

Do the research & resist the brainwashing...Apparently, awareness hasn't reached critical mass yet even here at ATS...

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa

Yes. Because that's what this "lucifer" fellow wants you to think. The whole thing is a trick. A set up. It was implimented long ago and has escalated through the millenia. The trick is to make us silly humans think we need to get our knowledge from a certain source, namely a source "above" us. But knowledge is not gotten from above. That only equates to slavery. Knowledge is living and interacting with the living universe. Knowledge is gotten everywhere. Don't take this stuff at face value. That is what "they" hope for.

Yes and the pyramids for the Gods were build for fun
Lot of work for such a trick.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I completely believe that mankind is becoming aware, or we wouldn't be aware of ourselves becoming aware, thus this topic would not have arisen

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
I completely believe that mankind is becoming aware, or we wouldn't be aware of ourselves becoming aware, thus this topic would not have arisen

Isn't this topic more meant for asking another what they think? Would that also imply we are becoming aware... or just that we know that there is awareness somewhere

Very nice site you got by the way

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The Eskimo Messiah: the prophets of the Arctic foresee him to be an olive-skinned man with long beard and white hair who comes from the East.

Reminds of me of Sanat Kumara.

So many Prophets, but which to believe?
The sum of them seem to be Bhuddist as listed on that webpage.
Who will be the true Prophet that will lead us to salvation?
Though my religion does not believe in any thing of the sort, most other religions do.
Deep

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

deoxy.org...

maybe this will help in our journey...
That is a very interesting read. I enjoyed it very much.
Thanks for posting this great article.

I believe that humanity has its people who are spiritual and they are the ones that will provide the spark to concious attention--like the Dalai Lama.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Satan was the best there was... the only help for the Egyptians against the Gods of Moses... after Lucifer lost all the Egyptians were drowned... and the firstbornes were already killed by the God of Moses.

Lucifer got 1/3th of the angels behind him (ever asked yourself why so many?) and Satan wasn't the person which is going to let the Apocalyps happen... guess who.

No one on earth is really better then Lucifer and his followers... which 1/3th. of the world is willing to certainly die fighting for the right of living creatures on other planets?

Looks like someone needs to catch up with the reading hub hub....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1   >>

join