It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is awareness reaching critical mass yet?...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
deoxy.org...

maybe this will help in our journey...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Bigsage, in respect to this thread it may be possible you know how I feel. If that is not the case (Which I doubt) be clear all my efforts in this lifetime are with respect to making such conclusions different.

Many paths,
same direction.

Any thoughts

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
all roads do not lead to el dorado...
some choose other places, a natural yet created by intervention fact...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am of course referring to God, as far as the happy hunting ground, potentially that is a way station.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a whirlwind...
those without true faith and are followers are swept with only a few to potentially reach "him"...
those with faith who actually attempt are anchored like a rock in the malestrom, and after the wind is gone recieves the father if they choose him...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My impression is we have the inherent capacity to perceive God as he is (touch him).

Meaning the by the time of Davinchi we did have a grasp of the fundamentals, its just that the man cared not.

The maelstrom matters only if you are looking at the surface, from the context of what you can see. Feeling the difference matters even if you think you are alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
he is within us yet you are correct that he is taken out of "our" taught(forced information)/daily lessons...
the family structure as well as sociographic structure plays a main role, in that without his parts(other beings) we only see a limited scope of his being...

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
We never left God, The Prime Source, The Creator. We never left our home. We never left our family. We never lost anything. We only gained a physical perspective and even that is for such a short time. People know you can't take all this crap with you but they still don't seem to care. They think they are immortal in their current body. My awareness is reaching critical mass but as for the majority I don't think so.

But ultimately it's about choice. You obviously have to know the choice exists in order to make it. But the choice still exists. The choice is to remain mentally attached to a world that isn't yours and is not permanent or to remember you are always and have been at home. We only left mentally. Heaven is on Earth and it is in each one that recognizes and embraces it. For those that don't see the beginning/end, they are not ready. But for those that do See the time is now. We all know. We can feel the gravity of the situation. We know why we are here. The only thing that will stop anyone is themselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
we never did but some face in other directions...
i feel him and his quickening, and i feel sorrow that one cannot do something important on a global level in reference to what is happening and people not knowing and being taken advantage of...
but in the end it dosent matter...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
and i feel sorrow that one cannot do something important on a global level in reference to what is happening and people not knowing and being taken advantage of...
but in the end it dosent matter...

I dunno, I think I'll always be one of those people that thinks a difference can be made in a big way. I'm not sure if that's bad or good, if I should just move on and concentrate on other things, but I just always have that hope. Things like these really effect the decision in my life as to what I'm going to do. I'm pretty much at a crossroads trying to figure out what choice will take me where, and what is really there at the end of it all. Bigsage, how did you end up believing the things you believe?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
get it rock, as in rock of faith that is unwaivering...
but really just a lot of love for others and compassion for situations globally, attempting to try as hard a possible to find the true CHRIST body, falling in love,being raised in a loving family,everything in between as well...

and thats the issue, sometime i feel as though i am very blessed and wonder if im not doing enough with the gifts the father has given me, yet each breath and step is one taken in complete faith...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
When 2012 comes it will be very funny... even though death for menkind will be closer with every minute Gods spends more with us...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
the more it feels like eternity...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
the more it feels like eternity...

What if it isn't eternity? What if we are just like Lucifer? What if he kills us also... and what if Jesus himself said in the Gospel of Thomas that his heaven will pass away also...

What if there isn't an eternity for a race which kills.. and makes slaves at his will (By this I mean the Gods...)?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
sorry, we all gotta die eventually...
the experience is great, regardless...

who am i to say i crave more experiences at the expense of other beings because of fear?

who am i afraid of? other than yourself when you operate on such levels...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Perhaps you should fear God.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
and all aspects of him, i should fear no-thing...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Bigsage, you are a nice person, and I really hope you are right... I just can't see it that way.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
and if i forced you to i would be no better than satan right?

but fortunately the father has given us the ability to freely make choices, and this is mine...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Satan was the best there was... the only help for the Egyptians against the Gods of Moses... after Lucifer lost all the Egyptians were drowned... and the firstbornes were already killed by the God of Moses.

Lucifer got 1/3th of the angels behind him (ever asked yourself why so many?) and Satan wasn't the person which is going to let the Apocalyps happen... guess who.

No one on earth is really better then Lucifer and his followers... which 1/3th. of the world is willing to certainly die fighting for the right of living creatures on other planets?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join