It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Disgaea features a story focusing on Adell, who fights to save his family, and Rozalin, the daughter of Zenon. The game includes new battle systems and promises over 100 hours of gameplay. If you're the type of person who can spend a day tweaking numerical stats or enjoys gaining levels in RPGs, Disgaea 2 could be your new, long-lasting addiction. Alongside characters that propel the plot, your army can include Warriors, Archers, Ninja and Knights, plus every type of monster in the game from Prinnys to Orcs to Holy Dragons. Each individual has unique characteristics, but for the most part their power is limited only by the time and effort you put into them. You can almost hear the "Mwaahahahah" of megalomaniacal gamers right about now.To know more regarding this site click:

hotgamestoplay.com...
Muralidhar

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wait, is this a new game? Or did you post in the wrong forum?

This sounds like something I would be into. But I'm not going into it, unless I know it is ATS sponsored.

Hunt_ADMIN, what say you?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The Name Of The Game

Originally posted by niteboy82
Wait, is this a new game? Or did you post in the wrong forum?

I don't think this is an ATS Sponsored Game, so I moved this thread from ATS Sponsored Games & Events to the Video Games forum.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I love SRPG's and was looking to buy one of the Disagea games, which should I buy HoD, or 2? I am currently leaning towards 1, as it probably will be cheaper.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nope, 1 was under produced and is going for more money now then when it was released...or so I hear.

I am currently at 80+ hours on the second game. I can't say if I like it more then the original as it is basicly the same game. The first of a series always seems better.

Makai Kingdom is also along the same lines and is a brilliant one as well. The graphics aren't as good in my opinion, but it makes up for it with more weapon options and mechs.

Any questions on those three games just ask as I unlocked all secrets, extra stages, usable characters, hidden bosses, top level weapons, etc for both Disgaea 1 and Makai Kingdom. The games can get quite obsessive.

Phantom Brave is another of this type of game, but I haven't played it so can't offer an opinion.

top topics

join