It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying and realistic nightmare...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is nothing new, I often have dreams about wars, holocausts, and natural disasters. This one really hit home though because of how vivid and realistic it was, and that this was the first dream that took place where I live.

I live in Central Oregon, and go to a community college (my profile says british columbia, that's where I was at the time I signed up for the website - haven't changed it yet).

I had a dream that I was in class at a lecture where the professor was talking about hearing. He said "Some people have 120/20 hearing, they can hear everything but comprehend just a little. Others have only 20/20 hearing, they can hear only a little, but comprehend all of it."
Then my older sister who was in the class with me shouted "You must have supersonic hearing!" (talking to me) I laughed and told her I didn't think so. Just as I said that I began to hear an air raid siren coming from outside. I looked outside and saw an airplane flying overhead. It looked like a commercial jet so I ignored it but asked everyone around me "Do you hear that? Isn't that an air raid siren? Shouldn't we like... duck and cover?"
They laughed at me and told me it's just the sound the noise makes when it blows against this building. Suddenly there was a bright flash and the clouds began to get distorted (sort of like they do right after a nuclear bomb is dropped, but before the mushroom). I screamed and pointed so everyone would see but no one really seemed to care.
US Soldiers from outside shouted at us from outside and said "There are 2 terrorists in this building!" they explained a bit about that they didn't know who it was so basically they were destroying the building. The teacher exclaimed "There are over 2000 people in this building!!" and then a large black barrel-like object was thrown in through the windows and exploded. Everything went white and I saw (from the third person) everyone's bodies dead, bloody, and charred.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow that is intense. I have to say maybe it is prophetic of the upcoming terrorist attack supossedly this October. I want to tell you my dream very similar to yours involving a nuclear crisis.

Well, it was wierd because I was dreaming that I was in my house and all of a sudden I see something coming. It's a nuclear blast and I am in my room and I am spreading my arms out saying, "I love you God". I know that may sound a little wierd, but then I felt the heat but no pain.
Then it flashed to the view from above like you said of the clouds all distorted but more like after the twintowers collappsed. It was a massive explosion spreading out over a city.
All of a sudden the view switched to some city and there were people injured, crying, and screaming. There was fire everywhere, and smoke.

The city looked like New York.

So pretty freaky eh?

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow... two nights in a row! This has never happened before...

Last night I had a dream that I was looking out my window (same window as the house I live in right now). It was raining outside fairly hard and I was watching it because it doesn't rain very often here and I wanted to enjoy it.

Suddenly the rain turned a blood red and started pummeling the ground even harder. I gasped and fell on my knees. Then as quickly as it started raining red, it just stopped altogether - no more rain. But the ground was covered in dark red puddles and everything looked like it was dying. The puddles began to bubble and boil and looked thick and tar-like.
Then when the bubbles burst, frogs came out of them. Hundreds, thousands of them literally bubbling out of the puddles of blood. I fell backwards and closed the vent in my room (in case frogs tried to crawl up through it). I started praying furiously and wishing I knew how to speak fluent hebrew. Then I remembered my Jewish bible and grabbed it to begin reading, I was desperate to be saved.
Then everything went black. Not like I woke up black, but it's like the sun disappeared and there was no light anywhere.

Then the dream went away and I woke up to my mom telling me to stop being lazy and go get a job.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ok now that one was just freaky!!!

But you didn't even reply to my post. Ohwell.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I did read your post, sorry I didn't reply to it ><

That is very freaky! I talked to my dad recently and he said he's been having lots of dreams about war lately. He's not the only one either it seems.

It's like globally our unconscious minds are being warned of some impending disaster. I wish we knew how to stop it...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Very true, and it's alright. I am just very angry about this whole October 13th thing. Stupid ATS won't tell us if it's a game or not. They are such lazy people.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow..looks like you have nice pleasent sweet dreams..

I think I had a dream about a terrorist attack not long ago..not sure though..I rarely remember my dreams..

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have only made one or 2 references to this vision that I had (1-2 yrs. ago?) It was a vision, and I was wide awake when it came.

I saw a huge mushroom cloud off in the distance, and fire red lit up all around. I saw black silouettes of people walking around like nothing had happened, like they were untouched by the explosion. It really confused me who these black figures were, so I asked God "Who are these people?" and I heard him say "You are walking in the fellowship of the saints."

Now what I don't know is... were these figures in the flesh or in the spirit? One other interesting note..... I too live in Oregon

new topics

top topics

join