It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Smiling Lady Ghost in Window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I noticed this photo on www.coasttocoastam.com and thought it was an interesting photo. It was shot at the The Myrtles Plantation, suppodedly a very active paranormal hot spot.

Smiling Lady Pic from Coast to Coast AM

It could be light reflections but does it ever look like what the photographer says it is.

[edit on 10/2/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It just looks like a light reflection to me too.

The reflection does look like a face though.

But I don't think it's a ghost

[edit on 2-10-2006 by enjoies05]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am going to say light reflection to.
That does look like a dog though.
Pretty cool though.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150
I am going to say light reflection to.
That does look like a dog though.
Pretty cool though.

Looks more like an old lady to me to call her a dog is a bit harsh

Seriously, nice find Librasleep I'm sure some photo analisers here wil tell you more but to me it is not a ghost.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I can't see squat, if those areas weren't ringed I'd never even notice, it has to be light reflection, look at the glass in fronmt of the curtains, there are myriad light reflections all over that window.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
sorry, but it's impossible to be able to say what it is. We can't see if there is a possiblity of reflection and we don't know what the conditions were. It looks interesting .. but that's as far as I'll go with it.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have to say, what it reminds me of the most is a gas mask, lol.
Mask
I imagine it is just a reflection on the glass of something behind the photographer, or even something physical in the room. Of course, we'll never know for sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pass
I have to say, what it reminds me of the most is a gas mask, lol.
Mask
I imagine it is just a reflection on the glass of something behind the photographer, or even something physical in the room. Of course, we'll never know for sure.

Haha! I really do see the gasmask now. But here are two pics together for comparison. I have outlined the lady's head and the cat in green and the mask in pink just for fun. I find the lady's smiling mouth showing white teeth is what makes my brain see the image and if you've ever seen a cat sit in a window....well. Anyway, it's funny how our imagination/mind works, or is it?

top topics

join