It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shootings- Suspicious

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Syrinx,

Forget about the copycats- that is the illusion they want to portray, whoever is behind all this. That's not reality.

The reality is out there in the form of an agenda but we just dont know.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Untrue Shar. And if you checked the first link I provided you'd see that it isn't the case. They've been going on for a long time.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by jtma508]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Untrue Shar. And if you checked the first link I provided you'd see that it isn't the case. They've been going on for a long time.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by jtma508]

What is untrue do tell. That I agree with Dg and believe there is something going on. Read my first post. I said at least 3 things from volient tv and games to the haarp conspircy.

there were 5 incidents from 1979-1989 thats ten years. and well over 50 incidents from 1992-2005 thats according to your link. Thats not including the incidents after 2005.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Shar]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Syrinx,

Forget about the copycats- that is the illusion they want to portray, whoever is behind all this. That's not reality.

dg, why did you post "I appreciate you putting my concerns to rest, or validating them. Either way, i appreciate it. "

the reality is there are a lot of school shootings. thats all we know

what is the purpose of the conspiracy ? what do they have to gain towards what goal ?

what about the evil old white men in the NRA ? what about the 5th ammendment ?

what about the millions of weapons already out there ?

they will never get rid of the guns, never.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Okay, I'll join the nut club
I too think this is related to getting control of the guns. The more shootings....the more outcry for gun control....then one day they will try to get all guns out-lawed...(except for the crooks..they will have guns)
I think some of the music today too, has been mentioned as a possible cause for kids freaking out and going on these shooting rampages.

I see there is another shooting at an Amish school. Why pray tell could anyone have to seek revenge on the Amish? These people don't bother anyone

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with DG, I think there is somthing more to this than what we've all been led to believe. Regardless of the shooter's true motives these incidents always become the example used by numerous special interest groups. Whether it's video games, heavy metal, or violence on tv we've been conditioned to think these things are a result of violent messages being sent to easily influenced youth.

Though if this were true wouldn't we expect to see far more of the same type of incindents? Why are they now focused only in schools when I seem to remember a lot of the same incidents in workplaces like offices and the post office?

I think this all relates somehow to the loss of our rights and freedoms. What better way to turn the new terrorist laws on innocent Americans than to convince us that there are terrorists among us? It doesn't take a large leap of the imagination to see someone labeling these school shootings a terrorist activity. How much farther do we have to go before we hear reports that a shooter was motivated by radical islam?

The CIA now runs commercials on television recruiting for the National Clandestine Service, these ads are targeted towards college age Americans. We know for a fact that the CIA has run more than a few experiments on un-knowing citizens, many of these have centered around drugs and mind control. I feel it's naive to think the CIA hasn't snaked it's way into our schools. Where would they find a more abundant source of impressionable minds than our schools?

I'm not going to speculate on what means I think may be used to influence these children. If this shooting in PA turns out to have been perptrated by an Amish and not an outsider than I think it's safe to say it's not musice, movies, or video games that gave him the idea. It would be useless for me to conjecture on subjects I know nothing about so I will leave the details to a more dedicated theorist than myself.

You don't have to agree with me but don't fool yourself, there's deffinitly somthing up.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the NRA, the 5th ammendment, and the millions of guns already out there make this an attempt to take our guns away laughable

you'll have to do better than that

a lot better

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's nothing more than a bunch of psychos running around screaming for attention.

We, as a society, are forbidden to profile such sickos, henceforth the atrocities go on and on and on.

[edit on 2/10/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the NRA, the 5th ammendment, and the millions of guns already out there make this an attempt to take our guns away laughable

you'll have to do better than that

a lot better

do you mean the 2nd ammendment?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I too have considered the implications for Gun Control. Just as with all the "terrorist bombings" sending the US to Iraq, I see how all these school shootings could be used as a reason to push for gun control.

It doesn't mean that the government is doing psy-ops, but it's certainly a possibility that I (and apparently others) have considered. Mind control is very real, and at this point it probably no longer requires the use of shock-treatment and drugs like it used to.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Mind control is very real, and at this point it probably no longer requires the use of shock-treatment and drugs like it used to.

I think mind control is real too! In fact I have a friend who insist that the Cell Phone Towers are also mind control towers?? I'd have to do some checking into that, but heck they sure are going up all over the place like crazy....Could be something to it? I don't know

**EDIT** To add this

Theories that involve the United States government frequently refer to MKULTRA. Radio waves are frequently claimed to be used for mind control: radio and television broadcast towers, and more recently cell phone towers, are often considered suspect.

Wikipedia (Mind Control)

[edit on 10/2/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i was reading on mind control chips implants thread right before this thread and i thought hmm maybe this is part of the process to have the chips be a requierment for everyone? they are showing a lot of news about teens being violent like the fight clubs trend and stuff like that... also a lot of news on cnn is in canada now and it all started ever since steve harper is president, there has never been a ''terrorist'' (i don't believe in terrorists) attack in canada in history that i know of untill that toronto thing and it's weird that it happens right after steve harper is president and he's friend with bush...

it's starting to look like they are trying to make canada like usa but i don't think it will work because canadians are not as used to fear as the americans since poor americans have fear shuved down their troats unwillingly.

i am not saying canada is better i am just saying i don't think it will work.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
sgtempe--

I have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind before.... even today. I've always dismissed it as irrational... but something just seems so weird about these shootings. I'm sure it's nothing...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
DId either of the men in the shcool shootings have a copy of Catcher in the Rye?

First, this is not about wiggers. I like how you bought that in. That is a large increase in urban crime, but not school shootings unless it is a proxy gang thing. Those kids are so scared they would shoot themselves in the foot let alone spend the night in a real 'hood' in Baltimore or LA.

Second, the shooing in Colorado and the one in PA were done by 'middle aged men' who both sought out only women, let others go and then proceeded to take care of business. This is not a depressed kid who got a detention slip who has no idea of what reprucussions are.

To me, this is homegrown terror. These are adults, going into the sanctity of a school, and killing our children. I would not go as far as mind control, as I would someone or some group fanning the flames of hatred for these men.

The first question I would try to answer is if these 2 men had contact in anyway via mail or Internet.

There will always be depressed children, but this with adults is truly puzzling.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Syrinx,

Wasnt going to add anything but I will. This lookslike a copy cat killing. Anyone remember The Dunblane Killings?

Thomas Hamilton entered a School in Dunblane and killed children and their teachers. He acted teh exact same way as this gunman did today who killed those kids.

I for one feel for those parents of those kids who have been killed. So no I dont think theres any conspiracy in this. Just someone tryingt omake a name for him or herself.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This just confirms that we live in a diffrent age and time. Our kids (me being one of them) need diffrent types of attention from our parents, we have new needs. Its been 2 years since ive been to HS (I am 19), but i still remember how it all goes. You take 30+ kids, shove them into a room and stuff their minds so full that it could explode. Next, you take those 30+ kids in each class room and put half of them on antidepressents. Then, you have social classes, outcasts, jocks, and whatever u can think of, that tend to put alot of strain on kids. If you had someone saying you were a loser, creep, or a screwup everyday it would too start to affect you slowly. The goverment education system was designed to make worker drones, not bright creative kids, mix the stress and drugs in and you got a ticking time bomb. I noticed with my graduation year (05) my year we were alot diffrent for some reason, we were more caring towards each other and such but the year after and the kids now like 16-17yrs old really dont give a *BEEP* about anyone. they drugged up violent kids. You could even mix antidepressents with all these other drugs like weed and extacy and presto! you have a major ticking bomb. Parents dont control their kids, they are taught whatever the teacher wants to teach them. They are drugged out of control, and people wonder why we have school shooting

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yes a different age and timeBath Michigan

mikell

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I agree dg , this whole string of shootings reeks of the problem/reaction/solution process. Just wait for the mantra to begin, "We must protect our children from such evil by ridding our country of firearms". There will be no police state ushered in easily with an armed populace. The guns have got to go. Remember front pages are reserved for propaganda, back pages are for happenstance.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If i was a sicko government hell bent on a police state,this sort of atrocity could be just the ticket to 1:have armed police in schools all the time
2:take guns off people who live near schools

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I agree with what a post earlier said, kids these days are way to sensitive. I have a daughter in 2nd grade and some of her friends will whine, cry and scream at the 1st thing they hear they dont like. Kids need to get some thicker skin these days and realize, words and even actions by others are not whats important, its what you plan for yourself and your future that is important!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join