It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*9/11 Hijacker video released today at 11:00*gmt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
*9/11 Hijacker video released today*

Here it is

www.timesonline.co.uk...

they say U.S. and al Qaeda sources had verified the authenticity of
the tape so, (insert pun there)

aparently the footage also shows bin Laden addressing a crowd of around 100 al Qaeda members on January 8, 2000 -- 10 days before the footage of the hijackers.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by TrentReznor]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
do These Videos prove or add to the Fact that AlQida was behind 9/11?

I'm not saying they do but I would like your thoughts on wether it does.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by TrentReznor]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It screams patsy.

Look everyone, here are the 9/11 pilots at Bin Laden's house, sitting next to AK-47s whilst enjoying a good laugh at reading out their last will and testament to the camera.

What a surprise there is no sound, so we will never know the true context.

I'm far more interested in put options, NORAD stand-downs and steel beams that look as though they have been cut with explosive charges.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shanti23
I'm far more interested in put options, NORAD stand-downs and steel beams that look as though they have been cut with explosive charges.

I agree shanti. It sure would have been nice to have some sound to go along with that great quality video..... They sure look happy though. I know I wouldn't be so pleased at the thought of reading my own will. (maybe looking forward to the virgins?)

AJ

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The guy next to muhammed atta looks Jewish. Does anyone else see that ? How do they "mistakenly" forget to use have audio when recording. There aren't 2 record buttons.. You press one and it records audio and video. 6 years... and they only release it today? Who gives the authorization to release these videos? I would like to know that much. Maybe they didn't release the audio because they were speaking about something important that differs from the 9/11 story?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The guy next to muhammed atta looks Jewish

Exactly what does a 'jewish' guy look like? Isn't that racial profiling?

I see that it's okay to do it when 'jews' are involved but racially profile a middle-eastren person............it's a no-no......

Sad...truly sad.....

No matter what proof is given....the CT'ers will never believe that there is a radical religious wing of Islam which is bent on destroying westren societies and installing their own Caliphate.

You may want to bow down, but I enjoy my freedoms and will not give them up!!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
The guy next to muhammed atta looks Jewish. Does anyone else see that ? How do they "mistakenly" forget to use have audio when recording. There aren't 2 record buttons.. You press one and it records audio and video. 6 years... and they only release it today? Who gives the authorization to release these videos? I would like to know that much. Maybe they didn't release the audio because they were speaking about something important that differs from the 9/11 story?

Well since he's Lebanese he's lighter skinned then most arabs, maybe thats why you say that. As has been said we are a semetic people and being that we are from the same geographical area, conquered by the same peoples, and about the same weather etc..we are very similiar in looks. You see other arabs as being darker because of their locations their skin pigmentation may be much darker.

I found it also quite odd that there is no audio. They could have been talking about anything. They looked like 2 little girls at a sleep-over party the way they were laughing and giggling and knocking into each other. I would have thought a suicide speech would have been much more solemn to these guys as the palestinians seem to do when they record those events. This looked like some sort of gathering but for what reason 1yr 1month and 10days before 9/11 I dunno.

Pie

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This video screams fake. Look at Mohammed Atta.

Does he look anything like this?

Wierd

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Barcus - if you used a larger picture and put them side by side - you would see that they are the same person.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

For some reason WM doesn't allow me to take screenshots, otherwise I would have added them as well. Judge yourself. It's a pity the video guy has a beard as it covers his jawline perfectly.

In my opinion they do look a bit different, but saying they are two different individuals... I don't know.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is that the best the CIA could come up with?
clip 3 seems to be the CIA impersonator casting call...

they need to keep looking for a better Atta...

and will a doctor back me up here?
regarding the famous ATTAS lazy eyes...
Attas eye problem appears to be a type of lazy eye muscle syndrome, that makes his eyes lids look sullen all the time... you cant suddenly fix a nerve/muscle issue like that...

this guys eyes are totally wrong, and the beard fools no one...

also, there is still much evidence that many of these terrorists were actually a thriving drug smuggling heroin operation...
pick a story- they cover them all...

and who is our buddys in Afghanistan? yep, drug smugglers and warlords...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yep its him alright. You can easily tell. Just by the looks when you at full screen.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
They've been sitting on this tape for atleast 5 years- pre 9-11 and conveniently there's no audio. Why didnt they act on this intelligence and stop 9-11 from happening if what they are saying about the content of the tapes is true.

More manipulation & propaganda bull. Silent movies prove absolutely nothing. You could fit any story to these videos and sell it as the truth and nodoubt people would soak it up like a sponge, but whats new there.

Funny how all these Al Qaeda tapes are uploaded from government websites in America.

www.prisonplanet.com...

infowars.net...

top topics

join