It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda or Need to Know: WARNING VIDEO may be contrary to opinions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's probably just me but I dont like the way videos such as these are presented. I'm more of a dry, full of sourced facts and free from sensationalism documentary type person.

If these facts are true then they would do well to present them in a more formal manner. I tend to believe that what's said in this video is true. but im not 100% convinced purely because of the nature in which it is presented. The only motivation this movie stirs in me is to check the facts cited in it myself, whereas a thorough and sober documentary would motivate me to act to prevent what it portrays from occuring.

Interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 2/10/06 by subz]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
The melding images and chanting has me thinking that they're trying to brainwash the viewer. This is evidently meant for the more ignorant masses who are easily misled.

If you want to get MY attention, give me the information straight-up or talk to the hand.

and you are right.

That video is nothing more than propaganda, and it seems to be working.

No government or person in the world is perfect, and many people have flaws and make mistakes, this includes presidents and people in power, but when you have someone trying to portray their claims and opinions as nothing but the truth with "melding images, chanting phrases" and exagerated claims, people should be very wary of the real intentions behind things like this video.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
a thorough and sober documentary would motivate me to act to prevent what it portrays from occuring.
[edit on 2/10/06 by subz]

I understand what you mean. It is "in-your-face" and makes me want to have an epileptic seizure. It makes me feel like im being yelled at by a neurotic homeless man that chases you down the street and tackles you. While it's very interesting , it was portrayed in a psychotic manner. Maybe to get people to pay attention? Their target audience might be people with A.D.D. .

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It's interesting to see how some members are discussing a form and structure of this video and not its content and essence. Yes, it's a little shock and aweish but sometimes we all deserve a kick in the butt.

PS.
I think I saw quite a few ATS members in the beginning of this vid.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
I understand what you mean. It is "in-your-face" and makes me want to have an epileptic seizure. It makes me feel like im being yelled at by a neurotic homeless man that chases you down the street and tackles you.

Agreed, and good analogy.

Originally posted by yanchek
It's interesting to see how some members are discussing a form and structure of this video and not its content and essence. Yes, it's a little shock and aweish but sometimes we all deserve a kick in the butt.

Although it might seem shallow to debate the 'packaging' of this info, rather than it's content, it's a relevant discussion nonetheless. It's akin to the difference in reactions to a factual statement you read in an encyclopedia and one you see graffitied on an alleyway wall. Both statements are true but who here would tend to believe the encylopedia over the graffiti?

It is also pertinent to point out the general thread in the beginning of the video which outlines human behaviour and it's tendency to believe anything that fits it's preconceived notions. If you believe everything an unsourced, and uncorroborated web-released video tells you then you are just as biased as those who believe everything their political idols tell them. Packaging is packaging and unconditional belief is unconditional belief.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Loved the music..... Loved the video until they started going on about Mayan and Biblical prophecy.

You can do a search on these topics on this very forum and come up with compelling evidence and research to suggest a more accurate meaning behind pop-conspiracy phrases like '2012' and 'mark of the beast'.

Tacking things like that on is the sort of thing that makes the 'sheeple' ignore stuff like this IMO.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
My first reaction was exitment...that quickly changed into shock and horror as the short film went on. But the transhuman cultists that mentioned "Eden II or Genesis II" i cant find anything on them, can anyone tell me what these guys are all about??

For those of you who know your Star Trek, it would appear that our Governments are turning us all into a mass Collective of slaves like the Borg. On a more seriouse note, i think its good to see that the ignorance that the Tv/Radio propaganda has conditioned generations of minds, is slowly being realised. And as a result, the unconditioned mind has created a new generation of beings smart enough to see though complete lies.

to the creator of this film.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
you know its funny they talk about this nano chip they can inject into your blood stream... is that what our flu vaccine is all about... im not quite sure how it works in the states but in canada its free... and its been delayed because they supposedly couldnt make enough... we need a revolution like the french did... i think thats the only way we are going to get out of this one

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
you know its funny they talk about this nano chip they can inject into your blood stream... is that what our flu vaccine is all about...

I hate to admit this openly but I will not take a flu vaccine any longer for this exact fear. I'll take my chances with the bug.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What about the Food Supply?
Water Supply?

FDA controls these, and might have been respossible for:
query.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

If you add up the name 'George Bush' in Hebrew letters it comes out:

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
s = 300 (shin)
h = 8 (cheth)
Total = 666 (Antichrist)

Wow big deal so does Ronald Regans name.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The guy who actually made this video is on ATS.. he had a post somewhere about his new movie and it never got much attention. He was very proud of the sound I remember that lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by a1ex
Water Supply?

Spinach any one?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by a1ex
Water Supply?

Spinach any one?

You think, a test run?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
you know its funny they talk about this nano chip they can inject into your blood stream... is that what our flu vaccine is all about...

Originally posted by deluded
I hate to admit this openly but I will not take a flu vaccine any longer for this exact fear. I'll take my chances with the bug.

I agree with most of what this film is saying and there is so much to say about so many things. But, I was having a discussion with some friends last night about nanochips. Like most anything, there are good and bad uses. Not saying these are bad/good (or write/rong if you will), but here a few potential uses for nanochips that we were talking about. Global tracking of what you do, where you go and what you say, communication purposes, brain'washing'/mind control, medical alert systems, human 'blackboxes', virtual reality (training, entertainment, experiencing things that our human body could not withstand (ex. flyby of a sun) just to name a few as there are many potential uses.

I personally think nanochips could be a good thing if there were things such as full disclosure and accountability in the world. However, I do not trust the people in charge and I always questions the motives of others. With that said, and with what little understanding I do have of the 'world', I think it has a HIGH potential for misuse/abuse.

In conclusion here are two pieces of information that truly make me wonder. I am NOT saying that they are related and I'm not going to speculate on either persons political connections or agendas. I just can't help but thinking there may be a connection or at least a means. And I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere or seems off-topic. I thought it was relevant to the video in question and the two statements I quoted.

What do you think???

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the nation of Norway, announce a $1 billion donation to support childhood vaccinations globally over 10 years. The Gates Foundation had already donated $750 million in 2000 toward research and delivery of vaccines.

Source: National Public Radio

World-renowned ecologist, advocated for the extermination of 90 percent of the human species in a most horrible and painful manner.

Source:
The Citizen Scientist publication from the Society for Amateur Scientists

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
You think, a test run?

Yes, I have a nagging feeling it may be one of those, and that worries me. There may be other products consumable or not, that may be affected and contaminated.

Hell they could even package the stuff ahead of time, store in freeze and release when they want it. Over thinking this am I, or no?

[edit on 2-10-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Much like the Anthrax Tests, there has been no source found with the Ecoli in the baby Spinach.

Has been declared we can go back to eating it as long as the date on the bag is after Oct 3.

Frankly, I feel I can not believe anything I hear coming for the government, sad.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Agreed SpittenCobra--

Don'e even get me started on bio-warfare experiments. Remember, I'm Native American-----

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's more than likely being done in developing countries where vaccines, birth control, and a slough of viral/bacterial antibiotics (injectible or ingestible) are being WIDELY dispersed and pushed.

The spinach was definitely an "oddity" and what was even odder still was how quickly it dropped from the mainstream news gluts. I'm not sure I believe they were related to this nanotech...but as a biological experiment...to test detection, treatment and traceability factors...I'd say who/whomever designed it has just gotten a large grant of Gov money for their next test run. Perhaps another common bacteria with difficult to trace DNA? Salmonella, Botcholism...mild, low death rate, treatable and damn hard to track and both bacterial agents have a long shelf life.

Creepy stuff.

I wonder...how to request that a vaccine be discected to list all agents present?

FDA regs for many foods require disclosure as to contents and % of minerals, vitamins etc etc...why not with medications, vaccines and other intraveinously delivered agents (plasma, lipids, pain killers etc etc) Is this requestable info?

Hmmmm...something to ask on the next doctor visit.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
this is a great place of great minds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join