It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory about life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
well I see the way the world works as a matter of balance. In physics the universe must stay in balance. Our little rock works very similar.

Food source for example. As our numbers grow, we must increase our amount of food. X+Y=100%, every time. A rule of the universe though, is that it must maintain equalibrium. You know its a law, because everytime something attempts to violate it, it fails. If 500 men tried to violate this law by living off a food source for 200 men, you will see they quickly fail. When weather gets more excessive, its only because whatever fuels it is also become excessive in its number. As the number rises, the other number must also rise to compensate. If it cannot compensate, the law steps in and the rising number stops rising. It never fails either.

This law of equalibrium never fails, ever. Everything in the universe balances itself out Nothing can throw the scale off, because it wont exist long enough to.

Did a god create it? Create the laws of the universe? Well who am I to say?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
This law of equalibrium never fails, ever. Everything in the universe balances itself out Nothing can throw the scale off, because it wont exist long enough to.

Definitely. God just knows how to use the laws of the universe to his benefit. Even God is bound by these laws. If you take the view that God IS the law, then of course, he (or she or it) is bound by them. I highly doubt natural laws can change. Only our understanding of these laws can change.

Did a god create it? Create the laws of the universe? Well who am I to say?

I'm not sure, but as far as putting the law into practice, he is the master. Look at the life of Jesus Christ. Though we don't have actually physical evidence that the miracles occured (other than scripts or scriptural text - the evidence is only written evidence anyway)...

I can't remember where I was going with that, but it was getting off the main topic anyway. Thanks for reading my ramblings. My thoughts move faster than I can type.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is a fascinating topic, and I hope my thoughts so long ago didn't throw it off course. I know much more about the subject now than I did back then anyway. I'll just say I don't know if there's a God who controls all these events. I believe in God, but I'm not a traditional believer in God (ie: well, I believe there is a God but if there isn't, I won't be too disappointed). I'd like to hear more about the theories this thread is based on.

<< 1   >>

join