It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question/comment on logging in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I loved it when you guys put the log in button on the page right up front (it was a hassle having to find your thread, log in, then have to go looking for the thread again - or opening new windows and refreshing etc).

And I REALLY loved the idea of being able to log into both ATS and BTS at the same time. Unfortunatly, as grand an idea as it is, it don't work for me.

I have to open other window and refresh origonal window/thread after I've logged in again to the other forum.

Is this a problem that only a few of us have or is it just a glitch in the system?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There is a whole bunch of threads about it. You can find them by using the search button

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
There is a whole bunch of threads about it. You can find them by using the search button

I just KNOW that wasn't sarcasm. (smiling)

Yeah, I know I can do a search, bring up an entire list of threads and scan through them for the next 1/2 hour to see which ones have the same question or problem that I do and which of them are from 'old days' and which are from this newest format.
But here's the deal. No one cares if there is an extra thread around. And I don't care enough about the answer to my question to go through the search and a bunch of threads that have nothing to do with my specific question.

So - I guess if no one knows the answer off hand, I continue as I have, logging in twice, opening new windows, and refreshing threads so I can reply.

It's a pain, but it's still better than the old days.

But, none the less, thanks for the reply.

new topics

join