It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'psychic birdspotting'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've got something I don't want to miss.

It's quite weird. Sometimes, I turn myself around to look up at birds in their flight. I just turn my head around to look up in the sky to see one flying and to observe it. To only see that I turn around. It's like I get a subtle intention to spot it. Like the shamans used to had, to look up in the sky and to spot an eagle and due to the behavior of it knowing when it is a good time for hunting etc.

Maybe, unconscious, it triggers something to me.

The only thing I call 'psychic' is that there's this force in me that pushes me to see them. When they pass, I don't even had to see them flying up, I just catch them in a glimpse of an eye. Swiftly I turn around just to spot one in its flight and to know.. something, is up there..

psychotic again? for me it is like a reality, and I like to live with it that way.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have that happen too, randomly look up and see birds. I especially tend to randomly look at the sky while waiting for a bus or something.

I don't think there is anything psychic about it though. Either you catch them out of the corner of your eye, or you just get lucky. After all, in the air is where birds normally are.

You may also simply be remembering all the times you looked and saw birds, and forgetting the times you looked up and saw nothing. It's known as fallacy of positive instances

I think you are trying to attach too much meaning to everything that happens around you, trying to make little normal events into big psychic affairs to make yourself feel more special and gifted.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
you might be very right Yarcofin.

thx for your reply!

it was just something I wanted to answer, I just noticed it. I'm drunk now..

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
waterwave great power if you are a hunter hahahaha........

top topics

join