It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should I know about the topic of UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
In all the time I have been a member on ATS, I think I have only ever posted two articles in this particular particular forum...

Perhaps because things are slow...or perhaps because I have sufficiently marinated in the UFO vibe frequently produced by this website, I am now also sufficiently curious to ask a few questions....

Please understand that I am a skeptic in this area.

Franky, I only really have a casual interest, and therefor a casual amount of knowledge, concerning the topic of UFOs. ...but that is not to say that could not change...

So, all you UFO experts, eliminate my ignorance on the matter and help me get started.

What do you believe are the most persuasive pieces of evidence I should be aware of on this general topic?

[edit on 29-9-2006 by loam]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
here ya go, this thread should give you some insite on perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-9-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
What do you believe are the most persuasive pieces of evidence I should be aware of on this general topic?

For starters, I'd advocate watching the video on this thread.

If you are not convinced of the possibilities through that information, then all hope in the topic is lost for you.

It takes, before anything else, a conviction that the improbability of being the only intelligent life-form is paramount. From that base you begin to look for believable evidences.

I suggest a cold 12 pack of beer and a good sit-down with John Lear.

Hey...that rhymes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doggone it, zysin5... yer fast on the draw

[edit on 29-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
hehe Masqua and I are on the same wave lenght.. We where posting the same link at the same time

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the links.... Going there now.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

What should I know about the topic of UFOs?

by all means neccessary, please do not approach the subject matter fearfully. it seems peoples fears tend to dictate their judgment of the subject matter. i would suggest earnestly finding your truth and seeing what logically can be adapted to your perception of your truth.

try to disregard some of the stuff that at face value seems like "malarky" aka "poo", however learn to read between the lines, and you will see truth in all of it to a degree.

hope this helps.

Perhaps because things are slow...or perhaps because I have sufficiently marinated in the UFO vibe frequently produced by this website, I'm sufficiently curious to ask a few questions....

Please understand that I am a skeptic in this area.

nothing wrong with being a skeptic, as long as you are a skeptic with an open mind. but please don't permit your mind to become so open your brains fall out, joke. and also someone elses words, but i cant remember who said it at this particular moment.

Franky, I only really have a casual interest, and therefor a casual amount of knowledge, concerning the topic of UFOs. ...but that is not to say that could not change...

well, there is alot of info on the subject, that is an understatement to say the least.

So, all you UFO experts, eliminate my ignorance on the matter and help me get started.

just follow along in the threads that interest you at first. if you have a question, don't be afraid to ask it, but try to use non abrasive words, and ask kindly.

choose your field of research, look to the beginning of civilisations, and to the similarities in the ones that still exist. the physical proof may very well already reside within you.

have fun with the subject matter. explore what possibilities may exist given what others believe, and your own truths.

i'm sure you will find there is some oddly familiar level of truth in it, or you would not have come this way.

top topics

join