It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Aliens change the curse of the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hello again, if anyone don't know me, i made a thread in the predictions area. Now my question is: Can aliens change the curse of the world, i mean, in any way: political, financial, medical, or resources like water, food, etc.?

Because, everybody can talk and say "hey! i see a ufo!", ok; lets think the ufo's are here and they are real, but why they are here? I don't think they are here to watch us, cause with a simple webcam you can watch everything hehe. So what do u think?

Snake Skywalker.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think that question would come down to simply doing your homework on the subject.. There are many people who have written and talked about this subject.
But it pretty much comes down to no one has the proof to say one way or another. You have to open your mind, and your heart. Find out for yourself, and then seek places where you can learn more about which what you speak.. As the main stream will not have any of it, that it is nonesense crazy talk.
You just have to know that you must unlearn what you know to know what is going on.
So I do stress reading, watching vidoes, talking to other like minded people, and getting to know the basis of what the mainstream wants you to know, and pick it apart from there.. As mainstream gives you info that just doesnt make sense sometimes. What ever doesnt make sense to you, research it and find your own answers..
As none of us here have the answer in which you seek, we only have answers to our own questions, and what doesnt make sense to us personally.
which your question doesnt make much sense, atleast to me...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
lol, u don't make to much sense to me with your post. i wanted opinions...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh No!.....Not the dreaded "Earth Curse"

.......mysterious organ music in the background.....

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeSkywalker
lol, u don't make to much sense to me with your post. i wanted opinions...

Umm that was my opinion. Which boils down to, read and do your homework on the subject that you seek to learn more about.
But to answer you the best I can is saying, yes they are here, and watching us, watching after the planet itself. If you mean a curse in the way of we are destroy'ing the world then yes, hopefully they can help us, becasue our leaders dont seem to care that much about the welfare of our people, or the planet!

[edit on 29-9-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeSkywalker
Hello again, if anyone don't know me, i made a thread in the predictions area. Now my question is: Can aliens change the curse of the world, i mean, in any way: political, financial, medical, or resources like water, food, etc.?

perhaps they are working on it as we speak, and have been for a long time. why? perhaps their survival depends upon it, as perhaps ours does as well.

new topics

top topics

join