It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate predictions for 2007

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Besides Taxes, and everyone will die does anyone have a window into the future that we might look back at and say WOW! that dude nailed it.

If your prediction isn't accurate, so what lets hear it anyhow. Maybe if enough people come up with predictions someone will get close, but try to make it as accurate and detailed as possible.

I have some remote viewers that I keep in touch with and they have raised the hair on the back of my neck more than once.

Here is my prediction. That more than one person will come up with an incredible prediction that will come to pass, these people will post only a few times then disappear.
Their predictions will be laughed at in the beginning, but after it happens those that didn't believe will take notice.

Warmest Regards,

RT

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Realtruth]

(as predicted -mod edit of all CAPS title
)

[edit on 29-9-2006 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
A Mod will edit the all caps out of the thread title. (today)

Hillary Clinton will be the next President. (2008)

Global warming will be far worse than anyone imagines. (10 years)

But you did say 2007, so I'll go with a massive earthquake on the west coast.
I'll nail it down to a quake that rocks the area in Oregon,Washington, and Vancouver Island with major structural damage and loss of life.
Perhaps as many as 30,000 dead.

April 18, 2007 - 7:42 AM PST

It'd be cool if I hit it.

[edit on 29/9/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Technically, how do you have an ACCURATE prediction?

Is your relisation of this prediction Accurate?

Are you accuratley desrcibing this prediction?

Isnt an accurate prediction sort of backwards thinking?

how about an EDUCATED prediction?

But I agree,

Thread title will be changed.
More innocent people are going to die.
democracy in the middle east will become a joke.
and the bad bad bad enviroment will attack us... we will seek revenge and continue seeping chemicals and crap into the atmosphere until we finally defeat her
MWA HAHAHA! down you evil atmopshere.. How dare thee #e us!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
G'day all,

My predictions/educated guesses are as follows -

- Bush shall lauch war with Iran, regardless of anyones opinions.

-A large minority of the defence force shall mutiny and oppose this action particularly the use of nukes near civilian areas.

- Bush shall be assasinated in a "illuminati/NWO" staged terrorist act on US soil.

-Cheney shall take the reigns and bring in martial law.

-all hell breaks loose in city areas as major cities are blocked off and supplies to cities dwindle.

-Iraq becomes the the largest muslim fanatical country in Mid-east and puts plans forward for a Muslim-caliphate under the name of New/Greater Persia

-Fanatical Muslim coup in Pakistan

-economies of the west will collapse at the end of 2007

-large earthquake in Indonesia will trigger volcanic eruptions in the area and massive plumes of smole will pollute the atmosphere as well as more tsunamis.

Hillary Clinton vocal opposition to martial law results in her being arrested.

Anyone else care to add to this list or debunk my thoughts?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
No, but bush's assination would be the perfect terrorist act wouldnt it...

They could get rid of the duped dunce at front stage, i mean they have no more use for him any more... he was dumb enough to follow, and direct the populace.. keeping him in place after he's needed will only damage the programme.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
hmm predictions.

I read a lot predictions at the beginning of this year. Just was interested in this stuff then.
So far all failed what I can tell except one that predicted that the planet definition will change and as a result to that a new 'inner'planet will be 'detected'.

It predicted a lot more than that. The Problem is: I can not remember what else it predicted and where I read that. It must have been one of the prediction that I saw as 'less'credible. You know wild stuff.

But now I am courious and would like to read it again and see if it still fit's with what is happening. So if anyone find that prediction again let me now. This would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
G'day all,

My predictions/educated guesses are as follows -

- Bush shall be assasinated in a "illuminati/NWO" staged terrorist act on US soil.

Anyone else care to add to this list or debunk my thoughts?

First, I'm a bible believer, and I believe there's a place in Revelation that is a prophecy revealing that some leader of the USA will indeed be killed in a fiery death, and that it will happen at the same time that the UN headquarters is attacked. The passage may or may not go into details about who is responsible; and if it does, then I'm simply unable to interpret it. In any case, I am extremely curious about what led you to believe that he will be assasinated. Was it the bible? Or an educated guess based on some observation? Or are you just plain guessing for the sake of guessing?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMy2Cents
First, I'm a bible believer, and I believe there's a place in Revelation that is a prophecy revealing that some leader of the USA will indeed be killed in a fiery death, and that it will happen at the same time that the UN headquarters is attacked.

Woe I have read revelation many times and I have yet to run across anything remotely suggesting anything like that. Could you give me a quote or scripual referance? With all I have read and seen I would like to make a prediction. I believe an attack will happen between now and the end of October in Chicago. I'm not sure but I"d say it will be nuke of dirty bomb and may not be localized to just that one city. I'm not a prophet and I havent had a revelation or word from God or angel or any other supernatural experiance this is just my take on things.

PS now go easy on me

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
this forum is not for member predictions

mods will close this

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
...a massive earthquake on the west coast.
I'll nail it down to a quake that rocks the area in Oregon,Washington, and Vancouver Island with major structural damage and loss of life.
Perhaps as many as 30,000 dead.

April 18, 2007 - 7:42 AM PST

It'd be cool if I hit it.

[edit on 29/9/2006 by anxietydisorder]

I disagree. It would not be cool.

Here's my prediction:
A massive volcano explodes under anxietydisorder's house, killing one.
Rad.

Bonus prediction:
Superbowl XLI - Miami
Seahawks 31, Bengals 28

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hmm, predictions eh?

Well even though I'm precognitive, I don't generally have predictions
like you're talking about.

However, I will make some educated guesses and things like that.

-Iran will continue its postering, and say it's interested in negotiatins,
but when someone trys, they wont.

-Republicans will lose alot of seats in the congress.

-A political unknown will gain attention when they announce they'll be
running for president in the '08 elections.

-Many astronomical discoveries will be made about the universe,
but the majority of people will be so ignorant that they pay it no notice.

-Someone will release a fallacy about Hillary Clinton, perhaps that she
knew about Lewinski, or there was wild threesomes involved.

-There will be military action against Iran and/or Syria.

-G.W Bush will get down with his bad self doing the Michael Jackson
crotch grab dance on live international TV.
(Ok, so it's not a prediction, but I'd love to see that.)

[edit on 9/29/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

First, I'm a bible believer, and I believe there's a place in Revelation that is a prophecy revealing that some leader of the USA will indeed be killed in a fiery death, and that it will happen at the same time that the UN headquarters is attacked. The passage may or may not go into details about who is responsible; and if it does, then I'm simply unable to interpret it. In any case, I am extremely curious about what led you to believe that he will be assasinated. Was it the bible? Or an educated guess based on some observation? Or are you just plain guessing for the sake of guessing?

Justmy2cents,

I was raised a bible beleiver, thou fell out with it in my youth, as my level of education increased, the bible seemed more and more ridiculous and science could explain alot of the things aswell as alien interaction etc. Thou I am interested in bible-codes and what they might say/predict. In regards to what I have predicted bout Bush's assasination, I been following, along with many ATS's here this whole NWO thing and how it's playing out, along with the "war on terror" crap that is being perpetrated now, for many years, and it seems that Bush is the perfect puppet for the NWO cronies, but his term is coming to an end as is his usefulness to them, and I just sense that Cheney and Rumsfield would have loved to do a whole lot more their way if they could and I just came to the realisation/gut-feelin' that what would be the perfect way for the Illuminati to achieve their gains and take it to the next level?

"Why not assasinate Bush? WOW what a major event, lets tie it in with some terrorist act, WOW even bigger event. Lets make it a huge terrorist act and then we can install Marshall Law on the US public, and let Cheney hold the reigns.....yeah this is getting better, then we, the illuminati/NWO's can rush in all those Biometric ID's as a necessity and everyone shall wear it (as the mark of the beats) and those that object shall either be rounded up into camps for future use( science experiments) or removed alltogether?

Bottom line, just an educated guess as a keen observer, if it does eventuate, then I tell you, I'd be the most surprised than anyone and I might even consider goin into hiding.

Enjoy your day

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You mean a big member of the NWO, Bush Sr, would let his son be killed? Maybe but if Bush get ``killed`` i think it will be only fake, he'll only disapear and make it appear as he was assassinated by terrorists, Cheney will take his place.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlteredStates

First, I'm a bible believer, and I believe there's a place in Revelation that is a prophecy revealing that some leader of the USA will indeed be killed in a fiery death, and that it will happen at the same time that the UN headquarters is attacked.

Woe I have read revelation many times and I have yet to run across anything remotely suggesting anything like that. Could you give me a quote or scripual referance? With all I have read and seen I would like to make a prediction. I believe an attack will happen between now and the end of October in Chicago. I'm not sure but I"d say it will be nuke of dirty bomb and may not be localized to just that one city. I'm not a prophet and I havent had a revelation or word from God or angel or any other supernatural experiance this is just my take on things.

PS now go easy on me

It would be unwise to give only the scripture reference without also explaining how the interpretation comes to be, and it would take a very long post to do so. Such a post would likely not be tolerated in this thread. Therefore, if you really want to know, simply send me a private message.

It's certainly plausible that Chicago may be one of several cities attacked next, but I'm "betting" on NYC, and perhaps DC. Either the president will be in the UN during some summit, and the attack takes out both he and the UN in one shot, or, he'll be elsewhere and attacked wherever he is, and NYC is attacked on the same day.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this forum is not for member predictions

mods will close this

Or move it to here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I disagree. It would not be cool.

Here's my prediction:
A massive volcano explodes under anxietydisorder's house, killing one.
Rad.

Anxiety's not saying the disaster itself would be cool, rather that
his unintentional prediction of such an exceedingly rare event
came to pass.

he rest of your response was very childish by the way.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My prediction for the next year, it's great. Cause it's a prediction for me, the bad new is... im going to be more older that this year. But nobody is perfect! Anyway, i predict a wonderful year for me; if someone that i love die im going to be happy cause this person it's going to be in a better place that here. It's simple: Im tired listening to others saying "next year, armagedoom!". Let's finish this year first people... in peace.

Snake Skywalker.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
2007 - People will continue to make TEOTWAWKI predictions .. but it will NOT happen in 2007.

2008 - Hillary will be president

2008-2012 - NYC will get hit with a serious terrorist nuclear bomb attack. Then all heck will break loose.

BUT FIRST - this thread will be moved because member predictions do not go here.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Anxiety's not saying the disaster itself would be cool, rather that
his unintentional prediction of such an exceedingly rare event
came to pass.

he rest of your response was very childish by the way.

Agreed. It was very childish.
The "cool" comment hit me wrong.

Predicting a major disaster in the Northwest is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Anyone who works or lives in downtown Seattle, for example, is acutely aware that a sizeable earthquake is coming, and that pretty much anything over 7.5 will drop everything from the Space Needle down to the Smith Tower into the bay.

Saying that it would be "cool" to keno the exact date that an inevitable disaster will occur is like giddily getting life expectancy action in an old folks home.

That's where I'm coming from.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I predict I'll turn 20 years old in 2007

top topics

<<   2 >>

join