It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My (very much true) Ufo sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am 24 years old, about 7 years ago me and my friend were walking from his house to mine which was about 2 miles away. It was in the fall and it was about 8 o'clock, so it was dark out. About half way there we turned around and saw three distinct small bright lights in the sky in the shape of a triangle which were definatly not there before. At first we thought they were stationary but there were moving slow and staying together. We also noticed that they were turning 3 dimentionaly all staying together as if it were one giant mass. At the time I was really freaked out by it and we just kinda jogged to my house went in the basement and talked about it for like 30 minutes without even thinking about going to go watch it some more. The whole situation seemed really...off to me. 2 hours later my friend left to go home and didnt see anything. To this day I know I saw something strange in the sky, and NO, no drugs or alcohal had anything to do with this.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How far away was it, did you hear any sound?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Paul, welcome, I see you are new around here.

You may want to read this first before posting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a tip.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
How far away was it, did you hear any sound?

I would guess it was around 1-2 miles away and seemed to be flying relativly low. I heard nothing that I wouldnt hear on a a normal night.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It might be the landing gear of a B-2 since they are forming a triangle and have a white light at each wheel. And I have also heard that those planes can be a little silent.

[edit on 2006/9/29 by TrappedSoul]

new topics

top topics

join