It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Schneider's Formula for making Gold !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hmmmm... Any one know Alpha personally... Alpha appears to have abandoned the thread is it possible the chemical mixture turned Alpha filthy rich and is now some where in the French Riviara or.. maybe the 3 amps or Murcury killed her..

Nope...I am still here...still poor too.......I might try this someday....but I put this out there for reading and humour only........and you never know..maybe it works....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This method does indeed work. And what I love is how all the smug bastards who think they are such learned men will never even try it because to them it's just plain silly. How could a chemical and electrical reaction produce gold? Ha...lol ...I love it.

For the rest of us, it's off to the good life!

I've also made the real Philosopher's Stone a number of ways and achieved transmutations that way. A wonderul little book which explains step by step exactly how to make the stone from antimony can be found in the "Golden Manuscript Series" and is written by Volpierre. Google it. It's nothing more than heating stibnite and iron in a sealed flask and adding small amounts of sulfuric and hydrochloric acid as the months go on. Very dangerous since the gas build up from the dissolving metals will can blow off the stopper and spray acid everywhere. Has to be done outside. Takes a long time, and chemically it makes no sense. It shouldn't do anything special to the metal -- but it does indeed.

All the alchemy processes are like that -- they all seem absurd and that's why they are right there in plain sight for anyone to find, yet nobody tries any of it. I highly reccomend the RAMSdigital.com library. Lots of good processes written plainly.

I have an advantage of good intuition when it comes to these things, so I know what processes will work, and which ones are bogus. And so I wasn't at all surprised to see this gold making process with silver and cinnabar actually did work. I already knew it would.

Also just so happens that cinnabar in powder form is sold in a 10oz container for 25US dollars on a website for paint pigments. It's the only website I could find that even sells cinnabar already in powder form, and it's exactly the amount you need for this process...ha!

1 3/4 ounces of gold right here in my hand in the shape of a button. That's how much money? Gold is over 800US for 1 ounce right now ain't it? Ha!

And to think, this process was invented in 1944 and even still today, it's a secret. Google it and you will see letters from other people it worked for.

I first bought this recipe from FutureHorizons.net and they wouldn't tell me where it came from. So I looked and searched and read and searched some more, and found the original hand written 1944 letter. That's when it hit me hard...I knew then that it was time to finnally try this. What pisses me off is that I've known about this recipe for 6 years and only just now tried it. All that time spent wasting my life at work! Argggg! lol

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Could you post some pictures? Real life working alchemy would be so cool.

Does the equipment look cool too? Is it like a wizard's lab or something?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There are over 100 photos on my website -- Alchemy-Illuminated.com

And the 10z of cinnabar on that website selling it as paint pigment was actually only 10 grams...opps! I used 1 oz of mercury instead of the 10oz of cinnabar for the process because I happened to have exactly that amount handy.

I'll have unlabeled photos of this gold making method on my website, with no description of how to perform it. This way people who already know will have photos to go with the recipe, and those who don't know won't understand what is being shown.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistNDC
1 3/4 ounces of gold right here in my hand in the shape of a button.

What kind of purity level are you getting? Have you had it assayed?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's pure 24 karat gold -- beyond four 9s (99.9999)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Oh yeah and also -- the electrodes are copper, not lead. He called the electrode 'leads' and people then assumed he meant lead, which he didn't.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistNDC

I don't believe that you've created gold. And I won't unless you decide to post some actual evidence. If this process actually worked, and people knew about it, then gold would be devalued to a point where it would be almost worthless. So what would be the point?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Have you guys ever seen that tv show in britain called blackadder. It was joking how this bloke created this metal, called green.

Classic comedy.

On this thread, what ever happened to his book he was about to release, does anyone know if it were released.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Would be really strange if that is able to rearrange the atomic structure of those metals into that of Gold. But I'm very skeptical of it though.

me too...but I am going to try it...what do I have to lose ??

What do you have to lose? By making mercury vapor? I would start with perhaps losing your teeth, followed by your sanity, your offsprings likelyhood of deformity, and then death. Other than that I don't see a downside. GOOD LUCK

[edit on 6-2-2008 by ItsHumanNature]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I don't believe that you've created gold. And I won't unless you decide to post some actual evidence. If this process actually worked, and people knew about it, then gold would be devalued to a point where it would be almost worthless. So what would be the point?

I can only assume that only a few people would actually try it, the rest dismissing it as hogwash and balderdash, and the few people who actually make it work might be relatively secretive and discreet about it, so that the markets wouldn't be flooded.

Besides, who knows exactly how much gold there is in the market, anyway? If I was conspiracy minded, I would suspect that the figures given for the amount of gold in the market at any given time is a sham created by the banking community. Gold is a bit more rare than some elements, but its determined value is more of a social convention than anything else. These days, the amount of important information you can process is more valuable than gold. And if a few alchemists added a ton of gold to the market, who would notice, and if they noticed, who would say?

I'm not a chemist, though, so I guess I'm going to miss out on my big opportunity.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
How do you know Phil Schneider had this recipe ?

Why wasn´t he making gold instead of drilling tunnels and exchange bullets with the Grey cowboys of New Mexico ?

anyway

The info of the alchemist here is interesting...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
This sounds like a rediculous formula with no basis for creating gold whatsoever...

what makes it even more absurd is the fact that you would make radioactive gold if the recipe ingredients are increased. This makes no sense to me. Chemical reactions cannot displace a neutron from an atom or better yet, add a neutron to an atom. So how would you get a radioactive gold atom? makes no sense....

nice try, I would advise abovetopsecret to lock and remove this post because you are pretty much guaranteeing sickness if you try this 'recipe'.

Uhm.. thats natural selection man... don't fear it

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Holy Byrd Batman!

I wish I were as smart as you!

Great stuff!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Our physics doesn't understand half of what's going on actually.
Apparently low temperature atomic reactions occur all over the place.
Perhaps the alchemists were the first to discover it, then came cold fusion.
However the plant kingdom has been transmuting elements for millions of years

keelynet.com...
www.motherearthmineralsinc.com...

My rule of thumb is to assume everything they taught me in school is either wrong or a poor approximation of the truth, and I have a Ph.D. If more people would bother to question their basic assumptions every now and then we'd be the richer for it.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by SevenThunders]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistNDC

So i was wondering how does the current flow through the insulating sulfur. How far apart are the electrodes? Where does the mercury go, mixed in or sitting as one bead on top or in the middle, and do you measure the amps before or after the geode. I was checking out your web site and didn't see any pics. Mabe you haven't put them up yet but if you did and i just missed them could you send me the address. Any help you could give me would be of tremenous help. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I' ve tried this one with mercury (instead of cinabar) but the resulting powder is not even conductive up to 80V.
We know that burning monoatomic Au with sulfur, reduces it to metallic Au and probably cinabar with Ag produces monoatomic Au when heated (see Moses method at alchemy-illuminated.com).
But I cannot figure out how the current can pass through it and work, instead of using intense heat to the powder in a closed crucible.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I 've tried it, with the mercury version, but the resulting powder is not conductive even up to 80V. I wonder how the previous researcher (alchemistNDC) managed to pass the current through it.
I guess that heating it in a crucible would be a more hopefull way to get result.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Silver as silver powder is preferable. Available from photographic supplies companies. The silver powder evenly distributed throughout the mixture in combination with the mercury sulfide should help to overcome the insulating effect of sulfur.

Mercury liquid by itself could be problematic as it would rather bead and does not allow for a homogenous mixture. Mercury sulfide powder is preferable and is available as a natural pigment called vermillion, from a US natural pigments supplier for artists.

Hazardous vapours can be overcome by inverting a fishtank onto a sheet of MDF board over which a 3mm thick sheet of rubber has been placed. The rubber acts as a gasket whose seal can be further improved upon by running a film of vaseline around the edge of the fish tank. Through the bottom of the board a hole can be drilled to allow for the wires to pass up into the space where the geode will be. A secondary hole can be drilled through which a rubber tube is fixed and allowed to vent through porous foam under an inverted jar in a bucket of water. This will allow for the mercury vapours to sufficiently cool and condense to form liquid. Operation should still however be performed outdoors as a precaution.

Sulfur should be pharmaceutical sulfur available at any pharmacy.

Upon purchasing the geode, the cavity of the geode should be filled with rock salt crystals. Do not dissolve salt in water and fill the cavity of the geode as water can penetrate the spaces between the crystals and when drying may causing cracking. The purpose of the rock salt crystals is to absorb negative energies which have been picked up by the geode. Do not leave geode out in direct sunlight as this can cause the amethyst crystal to fade and can even cause cracking between the crystals. Leave geode out overnight under a full moon, it is rumored the moon has an energising effect on amethyst crystal.

With regards to regulating the current at 3A, I have read that a dimmer rheostat from an old truck has been sufficient. Unable to find one I am looking at fabricating one from nichrome wire. Not sure how to construct it though. As a toroid type or a single length of wire with sliding contacts. Would appreciate any suggestions with this one.

The best electrode design is an unknown. I have opted to use a 3mm strand of copper for each electrode, however I am thinking I may need to use an electrode with a greater surface area.

Almost ready to give this thing a try. Anyone who has had success with this recipe your input would be very welcome.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistNDC
It's pure 24 karat gold -- beyond four 9s (99.9999)

Prove it.

What lab, who did it, what method, and when.

Oh, and post scans of the report while you're at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join