It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Terror? Apply for a Bush Terror Permit!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The word "terror" has been imbedded into our psyches now - and we've lost focus on our homegrown terrorists. Check out thiis parody, based on reality.....
It's a free pdf download to keep ...so we can all remember those who are killing far more people than anyone else.

www.tvnewslies.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A Bush terror permit? It is insane and foolish to blame all of the worlds problems on one man. Im sure you never did anything that helped polute the environment huh. I am sure that you never did anything to hurt someone in your life.....ever. You must be what we call perfect. Millions of people smoke in this country. I am not one of them. I guess they are all terrorists. At least the damage they cause me could constitute long term harm. Even if it doesnt. Look at the side of a busy intersection sometime, see if you can count the dirty square butts (cigarettes). Probably not.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
A Bush terror permit? It is insane and foolish to blame all of the worlds problems on one man. Im sure you never did anything that helped polute the environment huh. I am sure that you never did anything to hurt someone in your life.....ever. You must be what we call perfect. Millions of people smoke in this country. I am not one of them. I guess they are all terrorists. At least the damage they cause me could constitute long term harm. Even if it doesnt. Look at the side of a busy intersection sometime, see if you can count the dirty square butts (cigarettes). Probably not.

it is insane and foolish to blame a man who inherited these problems from a horny and lazy previous administration.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Oh yes to be young and ................

Still externalizing all the Blame Eh ?
Hopefully youll grow out of it...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

it is insane and foolish to blame a man who inherited these problems from a horny and lazy previous administration.

Ouch! But somewhat true.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You tell 'em KrazyIvan! You go girlfriend, uh huh uhhuh uh uh huh huh shake em down!

I better sign up considering that I smoke, own several guns, own a car, and believe that aborttion is wrong wrong wrong!(see my other thread)

As far as I can see, you should also be persecuting your probable friend, the french. After all, a frenchman without a cigarette is like a liberal with a clear plan, RARE!

I also think this thread should be moved to the mudpit.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey.....reality check time. The record of Herr Bush regarding the environment is out there for all to examine. The Kyoto treaty, aside, his reduction of pollution standards is outrageous. The interests of the pharmaceutical companies is the primary factor in his fake prescription drug offering for seniors. His anti choice stand is puke time. His catering to the gun lobby by allowing Ashcroft to allow gun show exceptions for background checks is insane - his lack of concern for the 32 million people who go to bed hungry in this country while his tax buddies get their break is more aghhhhhhhhhhh. I could go on, but it's all documented.
The guys at the top...meaning this makeshift puppet in the WH and the GOP Congress he controls are assisting those who spread real terror. The tobacco companies are his greatest contributors, and he's working so damn hard to limit the amounts that can be awarded by litigants who are dying from their products. No, - I'm not to blame. I don't pollute the air or the waters. My acts kill NO one. Not ever.
What a really strange response. And... for the record, I am not a "gentleman" -There are some women in the world who actually can put words together and formulate a complete sentence. Surprise, surprise.

So. If you want to see the Bush record on any of these, go back to www.tvnewslies.org and click on the environment, assault on women, seniors. - any of the categories, and find the documented evidence of the Bush effect on this nation and the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Holy Crap! Women can read? I had no idea considering I'm a republican and all...

Next time you post something you know will rile up political sensibilities, do it in the mud pit. The war on terror board is not the place for this.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You cant blame one person for things millions of people are involved with. The decline of this country has been in progress for many years.

new topics

top topics

join