It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqis back attacks on troops

page: 1

join
share:
Ox

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A poll conducted by University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes found that 6 out of 10 Iraqis are now backing the attacks on U.S Troops and U.S led forces while still holding negative views of Osama Bin Laden. A slightly higher number want the troops out of Iraq within a year. Ateast 4 out of 5 Iraqis believe that U.S led forces are provoking more violence than they are stemming it.

news.yaho o.com
WASHINGTON - About six in 10 Iraqis say they approve of attacks on U.S.-led forces, and slightly more than that want their government to ask U.S. troops to leave within a year, according to a poll in that country.

About 61 percent approved of the attacks — up from 47 percent in January. A solid majority of Shiite and Sunni Arabs approved of the attacks, according to the poll. The increase came mostly among Shiite Iraqis

An overwhelmingly negative opinion of terror chief bin Laden and more than half, 57 percent, disapproving of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well there it is... When the people youre supposedly helping want you out, what more is there to say?
It seems like the best course of action would be to pack it up and leave while they're still welcome, It doesnt seem wise to prolong things any longer and move this into an all out war with Iraqi military forces again.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Ox]

[edit on 2006-9-28 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ungrateful Iraqis... you pollute their country with toxic radioactive uranium microparticles, you wreck their economy, plunge their country into civil war, have an army of occupation on the streets all the time... and not so much as a thank you!

Ox

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Now that I'm done laughing..
Youre right.. I mean, what was the USA to expect? a hearty handshake.. a please marry my daughter you infidel? No.. this was bound to happen.. and as I said, they need to pack up and leave while they still have the legs to carry them

new topics

join