It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Three Amigos government experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Who are the '3 Amigos' could ATS just be a clever governement experiment to find out how much we really know where they post regular disinformation to further confuse the masses???

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Who are the '3 Amigos' could ATS just be a clever governement experiment to find out how much we really know where they post regular disinformation to further confuse the masses???

Oh for god sake.

Do I really have to answer this?

Who are the 3 amigos? They own the freakin Forum. Get that through ur head. They own A.T.S..

And nooooo they are not a clever government experiement.

So stop lettin ur brain go in to over drive oks.

BTW if they were maybe alot of countries would be in better shape aight!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ah, it's been a while since we've had an "ATS is COINTELPRO" accusation.

If by misinformation you mean SO posts about mines on the moon, Springer brings on guys like Dave Rabbit to question the establishment, Simon asks questions about Government secrecy, and all three advocate, quite publicly, open and honest discussion in an intellectual, adult and above all community-spirited environment, then yes, they are spreading mis-information.

As to who they are, who are you? They have a right to privacy just like any member on this site. And given the breadth of conspiracy theories on this site, what exactly do you think they are covering up that isn't on here? Man, it must be good! And if it really was a Government op, you can bet your behind that you would be paying for the privilege of reading disinformation...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I do know they own the website and run the forum blady blady bla but this is what spies/goverment agents do its called a 'front' or 'cover'

you have no proof they are not goverment all you have is you rude toned replies

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Iyou have no proof they are not goverment all you have is you rude toned replies

Wouldn't you say it's rude of you to wander into our living room and piss on our carpet by leveling unfounded accusations against three people who have worked hard to provide a 100% free and open environment to discuss any topic?

How do we know you're not a government agent sent here in an effort to discredit the Internet's most popular source of conspiracy theory discussion?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Wouldn't you say it's rude of you to wander into our living room and piss on our carpet by leveling unfounded accusations against three people who have worked hard to provide a 100% free and open environment to discuss any topic?

How do we know you're not a government agent sent here in an effort to discredit the Internet's most popular source of conspiracy theory discussion?

Well Im sorry for pissing on your carpet I didnt mean to honest. It was just to see what thoughts people had on the matter.

I dont believe that you are government it was just a 'What if' hypothetical question god you lot are touchy

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Must have missed the part in your original post where you said that it was hypothetical. Not that it really matters. If it worries you that much (including the touchiness), the logout button is in the right hand corner...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
the logout button is in the right hand corner...

that is even touchier I must have really hurt your feelings I do apologise

here comes the grovelling

this is my favourite site on the net I did not mean to offend anyone this site is an excellent public service I love it!

cheers
KG

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Veell be vatching yuo... *twists moustache, adjusts monacle*

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Veell be vatching yuo... *twists moustache, adjusts monacle*

yes I know, Ive shot myself in the foot with this one haha

what I didnt realise is that there had been malicious posts regarding this subject posted earlier in the year, had I known I wouldnt have gone there

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Who pissed on The dudes carpet!?

Damn those German Nihilists! Damn them all!

And Skeptic, ofcourse your a Cointelpro agent, I mean, what other reason could a person have for running a conspiracy site. come on, we all know it.

Your NSA

Springers CIA

Simons MI6

Asala's the polka dot dress lady.

It....just....all comes together to make sense...I understand now! I understand it all!

oh no! theyre coming for me! ATS gunna get meh! Run!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
g60kg [mirror] gk06g

Hmmmmmmm...

gx2> (7x2=14)

14x60=840

14x6=84

840-84=766

oh oh!!!

840 [mirror] 766

We're getting somwhere now!

g60kg and gko6 = 66

the opposing sides of [mirror] contain 2 zeros and are the result of 1 member.

1 member plus 2 zeroes = 100

Therefore, 766-100 is equal to 666

(just kidding)

edited for bad math

[edit on 28-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nice Masqua

Or how about:

g60kg

kg=1000 g's

Therefore

g601000

Reverse

000106g

drop 000s = 106g

g = 9.8 m/s, therefore

106 times 9.8

equals

Turn your calculator upside down and you get

BBEOI

BB = Big Brother

EOI = End Of Installation (US Navy acronymn)

Holy crap Batman! Maybe g60kg has just implanted an algorithm on ATS which facilitates monitoring thought crime! Quick, raise the alert state to Paranoid!

Don't sweat it g60kg. Longer term members just get frustrated when the people who make our lives interesting get accused of having a hidden agenda. Such accusations rarely contain any evidence, which is the biggest issue I have. If you have some reason to think this, with evidence, then it is a valid post and in the spirit of this website. But baseless accusations serve no real purpose. Good luck with future posts!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nah Simon, Skeptic & Springer are'nt government spies.

Now Zedd, with his spiffy NSA shirts...

The government would'nt make a site like this, unless there were
super intelligent scientists and tacticians in charge.

Seing as there are'nt, well that shows ATS is not a government
project.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Do you think you are the first person to hate on the three amigos, or ATS for that matter?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You may not get it... yet. Please be patient. Participate. There is no spoon. Do some research.

Read Springer's stuff - it's great down-low and the top-end pretty much just takes care of itself, nice linear torque curve and handles over-rev well and with consistency and no valve-float - locomotives should be so reliable... handles like a two-fifty with open-class horsepower - enjoy it!

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I actually say yes. Let one project like this go. Even though I figure it to be nothing but crap, I would appreciate an exhaustive research project to allow us to link this subject every month that it appears. Ok, yes I know, every week...

But I think there should be a research into it. No lies though (and boy do we know some defamatory websites who steal content, and then hate on us). Let's get a page that we can forever link to.

And 3 Amigos, I hope you know by now I have much love for you all, but let's get a way to link this to something and show how silly it is.

Of course, the members doing the research project could also just be government agents... assuming different names to prove they're ok.

Ie, stop while your ahead. Just because it is the most awesome conspiracy site, and the most successful in truly excellent membership, does not mean it's COINTELPRO. Because COINTELPRO would mean that they are steering you towards one belief. ATS steers you towards your own, with no official stance. If that is COINTELPRO, then I'm all for it!

Does anyone else hate typing COINTELPRO and hitting their caps for it, or am I the only one...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well if you look around at what these 3 amigos actually do, they dont really start their own threads all that often, they moderate alot more.
Sometimes they will give input but i woudln't say they're trying to change peoples minds about anything.
99% of everything here is unregulated and from the public.
I believe there has only been one case of them having to take something down, and that was when someone posted sensitive military blueprints of something or other here? Even that was of no conspiracy interest really.

So yeah, i really don't think about it much, i mean who could be bothered, theres better things to waste my time thinking about.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
T0by

On top of that, with our recent "outage" the other day on the boards, and the hard work that SkepticOverlord, and team, put in, wouldn't that show something?

If this was gov't op, one of two things would have happened: 1. It would never have gone down, 2. It would never have come back up.

Simple.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Do you think you are the first person to hate on the three amigos, or ATS for that matter?

whos hating?? if you read the post and all my replies you will understand that there is no hating involved

thats what you call a baseless accusation

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join