It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a series of odd events

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
www.momoshare.com...

at the beginning you hear a few clicks , thats just me arranging the mic up to the phone. some people have said they cant hear anything while listening to this but i distinctly heard. "12 will die. none will survive."

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
www.momoshare.com...

this is the other message. me and someone who makes it a hobby of his to analyze these types of things says this one sounds like someone messing around and falls within the human vocal range but whatever it is. it has been intercepting phone calls in different locations. our friends cell phones and house phones. something super natural or a kid with a lot of toys and too much time on his hands?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I believe I herd something along the lines of "12 will" after that it became too vague, then by the end "survive". Yeah pretty weird indeed. Hey, what about the screeching, is that from recording a message, or is it present in the message by itself? I doubt it, but anyway man, its some weird stuff. Lets wait for some other members to hear and see thier opinion, and what exaclty they herd. None the less this brings more credibility to your story

And yeah dude the second one sounds fishy like hell. If it turns out to be a hoax, i hope you find the culprit and beat his @!&$. But I doubt it if you trust your friends and that thier not playing tricks, i doubt any one else would try to scare you like that, its too much effort for nothing really.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by sympthons_WDF]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Kalentka--

Contact me via U2U.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
thank you very much. i understand how people might be skeptical of me at first. Ive been coming to ATS for a long time , just never posted on the forum much. I know there are some very intelligent and respectable people here and this is the place to go for answers. The screeching was from the message itself.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Kalentka]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
it wont let me send a private message. it says i need 20 posts or more. i can contact you some other way or you may e-mail me at [email protected] .

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
like shai hulud said

watch your 6

I had a feeling there was something
ugly goin' on down there, and shais
comments, confirmed my suspicions.

don't trust anyone

good luck

toasted

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
funny tho

there are no campsites listed for blackshear

what's up with that ?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
camping here means packing up your tent and going out into uncharted areas. its more fun that way i guess. except when you run into weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalentka

here is the link to the photo. glitch or something paranormal. you decide. i lean towards glitch but im no expert.

i6.photobucket.com...

I lean towards fake because the water is a CGI effect IMHO

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Unable to sleep im mulling over thoughts in my mind. Trying to connect pieces of this mystery together. The men standing off in the clearing , i wonder how long they could have been standing there. Perhaps Shai was on to something with the cultists theory and this is why im thinking so. I've heard of entities called cormon that satanic cultists are able to summon and they feed off of fear , an example being the more my friends talk about it the more frightened they become and the more frequent the paranormal activity becomes but when i show up the beings seem to start to back off and eventually disappear but they dont scare me , it's just sort of weird. I've heard of satanic cultists activity in the backwoods of this area before , this area being southeast georgia. Does anyone have more information on cormons? Google isnt very helpful. I'm arming myself with a digital camera tomorrow night and taking a trip down the road to my friends house to see if i can catch anything on it. My friend told me he went back to the area they camped in with our other friend Andrew and tried to take some pictures with a digital camera and a kodak film camera. The film came out white and the digital pictures were erased when they got home. I'll try with my camera though and if my pictures get erased i'll think of something else. I know this sounds strange , illogical and unbelievable but i want to get to the bottom of it no matter what it takes. Wherever the bottom is. Even if i have to travel out into the woods and catch a crazy cultist.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Nice way of getting his points up... been going on for 2 years? no pictures I suppose? Messages that were left not available or very very poor quality I'm guessing? Involved the police, lovel press etc - probably not?

I know here's a solution - post on a forum.

Seriously, if this is even slightly true - you have had massive opportunities to capture pictures/video sound recordings - impartial witness testimony etc etc.

At the moment all we have is a story.

I am imagining you have read a little of the moth man theories. Created a story that sort of fits and hope we will suddenly come up with the answer - 'It's the moth man' queue opportunity for huge discussion, masses of ATS points, budabing budabang.

Apologies for abruptness, but when are we going to get a culture of evidence rather than guess work and finger in the air stuff? It's all just getting very frustrating.

Next Please.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Quackmaster]

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Quackmaster]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Actually. I didnt pay attention to my friends until recently. I thought they were imagining things and or very dumb and bored. I got involved indirectly while i was sitting around with them one day and i walked out into the field behind one of their houses and saw the same thing they were seeing. I have 2 of the phone messages recorded if you will scroll up. I dont think it's the mothman by the way. So please scroll up and read the whole thread before you post.

edit : and fyi by the way , while ats is a great forum. i really dont see a need to make up stories , waste my time typing when i could be asleep or studying , etc etc etc just to rack up points on a forum. i dont even know the purpose of points.
thanks for the idea. i'll go out with my camera and get some testimonies.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is all a very strange business. For me, I'm still skeptical of the existance of such a creature, but I am very curious about the folk near the pick up. I don't particulary persume that they are cultists. You don't know who they were. There is a more likely chance they were just strangers passing through. The audio sounds very screwy, and could possibly be made with audio sound effects, cause I still believe that this could be a well-executed hoax, either by the strangers near the pick up, some loony Satanic cult, or you and your friends. It's so strange and hard to believe, that I err at the possibilty of such a thing existing. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I understand your disbelief and all skepticism is welcome by me as long as it's done in a civil and mature manner. I have a short clip of my own testimony if anyone would like me to upload it. I'll be going out tomorrow and attempting to contact my friends girlfriend to get her testimony on camera. Could this be a hoax pulled off by the people near the pick-up? Im not sure but that is a possibility and that would give me a butt to kick and i'd love to find someone in the act of pulling this off , doesnt explain the strange creatures unless you consider a mass hallucination. If these beings cause any physical damage ill be sure to well document it though.

Let me know if you want my personal testimony uploaded. Keep in mind i havent shaved in days and look rough at the moment

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is kalentka. It appears i found the password for my old account , even though i havent used this one much i have made a few posts and tried to help some people out. I'll be using this one from now on. Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hi,

Your story seems eerily believable, especially if you can get any of your friends to post here as well.

Take care friend, usually I'm skeptical but I'll give U the benefit of the doubt,

- Naz

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Thanks , that means a lot. I'll try to get my friends to post on here and get them to sign up. I know my friend andrew visits this site a lot too but doesnt post on the forum , i could talk him into it. He could certainly give you way more information than i can about this situation. Im going to play reporter today and try to get more info out of people , carrying a camera , pen and notepad.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Redeemer]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Greetings to all, I have been a lurker here for probably four or five years almost now. I am here to vouch for Redeemer that this story is legit. I have known him personally for about the same time I've been lurking here. He has been telling me this story since the first incident (the camping trip). I have both voice mail on my computer, as well as a couple versions I did some editing on with Goldwave. Mainly I edited the first mp3 to try and reduce the static, and smooth it out a little bit, it was somewhat successful. If anyone would like me to host any of those to check 'em out, I'd be more than happy to. It's kind of funny because I can see where posters like Quackmaster are coming from. In the five years I've lurked here I've seen countless cases like he speaks of. But I'm here to kind of try to validate that this is not one of those cases. I hope to here some great opinions here, some of the minds here are brilliant.

Have a good one.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
Thanks , that means a lot. I'll try to get my friends to post on here and get them to sign up. I know my friend andrew visits this site a lot too but doesnt post on the forum , i could talk him into it. He could certainly give you way more information than i can about this situation. Im going to play reporter today and try to get more info out of people , carrying a camera , pen and notepad.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Redeemer]

Great, have fun of course. Hope you come across something intresting, n good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join