It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we live with God...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What do you think God will look like? We are created in his Image, but most in near death describe him as just a light. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleX
What do you think God will look like? We are created in his Image, but most in near death describe him as just a light. Any thoughts?

Real quick one thing that will be about God is, He will for all eternity bare the marks of His crucifiction. For all who are saved as a reminder of His love for us and the high price it cost yet He was willing to pay, and for those born after to also be a witness to the awesome God we have and the love that freed an entire group of people from hell and sin.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I was more or less talking about God, not Jesus. I know about the trinity but I thought of 3 seperate bodies.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleX
I was more or less talking about God, not Jesus. I know about the trinity but I thought of 3 seperate bodies.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Jesus is God.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If I'm living with God....he had better start paying rent. Seriously, Boston is mighty expensive.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
LOL, I laugh at this, not because its a stupid question, but because almost every christian religion says that God is a spirit. Which is wrong. If we are mad in his image why are we not spirits??? Read revelations chatper 4-5 God SITS on a chair HOLDING IN HIS RIGHT HAND THE SCROLL of seven seals. God cannot sit on a chair with out a body. Nore can God have a hand with out a body.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
but because almost every christian religion says that God is a spirit. Which is wrong. If we are mad in his image why are we not spirits???

God is a triune being. God the Father, God the Son, The Holy Spirit. Soul, body and Spirit.

People have a soul,(mind, will, emotions, intellect), body(physical body), and spirit(our ability to relate to and have a relationship with God).

That's part of what it means that we are made in God's image.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
LOL tell me something were in the bible doews it say that God the spirit God Jesus and God the holy gost, it does not says it. Read revelations 4-5, these are not my words but the bible, God sits on a chair hold in his right HAND the scroll of seven seals. this Shows God has a body because he has a hand. Plus he sits in a chair. Jesus comes and takes thats scroll out of his hands showing two different beings, maybe one in thought and perpose. But different.

Second when Jesus die on the cross what did he say????? MY god MY god why have U(u) forsaken me(Me). Jesus calls God his own God.

Jesus also prays to God alot in the Bible. He was not talking to him self, or showing what others should do, read bother he prays talking to God, not talking to him self.

The deciples ask Jesus when his coming would be, Jesus says no man OR SON of Man know his coming only GOD KNOW HIS COMING. HE saying no man , or himself knows the times of his coming opnly God knows. JEsus doesnt know, but God does. I pray to for u to see the truth, why would jesus Say MY GOD MY GOD.

top topics

join