It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't We Protect Our Borders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
WHY ITS GODS NAME WILL WE NOT PROTECT OUR BORDER????? what is the logic behind this?? any terrorist in the world could just walk on through and why dont we enforce immagration laws?? if it was up to me i would build a huge fence or wall on the border and why is it that the illegals have more rights that we do when u come to this country SPEAK ENGLISH! and if u dont like that go back to where evre you came from i dont know wher exactly to post this but i just want answer

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Agreed, but this should go on to BTS rant perhaps =l Yes lets build a big electric fence, wait what if they dig a tunnel? No wait, what if they cut it open? Wait, how many cameras would need to cover all those KM's..?

I think a better idea is a survailence satelite monitor the borders detecting any intruders. The fence idea is rediculous and medieval.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Because our government knows that the terrorist threat was cooked up as a means to scare the crap out of our people. The only real terrorist attacks on american soil were either directly done by Americans or were organized by Americans for personal and political gain.

Besides, even if you do buy into the the whole 9/11/terrorist spiel, they came in legally with valid visas and passports.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnboy9689
WHY ITS GODS NAME WILL WE NOT PROTECT OUR BORDER????? what is the logic behind this?? any terrorist in the world could just walk on through and why dont we enforce immagration laws?? if it was up to me i would build a huge fence or wall on the border and why is it that the illegals have more rights that we do when u come to this country SPEAK ENGLISH! and if u dont like that go back to where evre you came from i dont know wher exactly to post this but i just want answer

Surely the first step is for you to build a respectable base for your opinion, if they have to speak English you have to write in correct English.

You not u.

Capital letters to start a sentence not lower case letters.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnboy9689

WHY IN GODS NAME WILL WE NOT PROTECT OUR BORDER????? What is the logic behind this?? Any terrorist in the world could just walk on through. And why dont we enforce immagration laws?? If it were up to me, I would build a huge fence, or wall, on the border. And why is it that the illegals have more rights that we do? When you come to this country SPEAK ENGLISH! And if you don't like it, go back from wherever you came. I don't know where exactly to post this, but I just want ananswer.

Translated from jibberish to English for those of you who don't understand these rediculous ramblings.

Also, if anyone else has more corrections please feel free. I have to admit it's kind of tough translating rediculous ramblings into English.

top topics

join