It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems as if Bush doesn't represent the people...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
as much as he represents his own opinions and ideas. Is it a good idea to have a president that is so narrow minded and religious that he forces his views on every single american, many of which who don't agree?

he keeps defending his actions in Iraq..."i feel it would be wrong to pull out." Well Mr. President, the majority of the population disagrees with you and thinks you're a dumbass, so we need to pull out.

it was fun while it lasted, but we've surpassed the deathtoll of 9/11 now and we're just spinning our wheels. Unless there is some alterior motive, there is no reason we should be in Iraq anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, supposedly it's "the people" who voted for him. So unless the voting machines were rigged (which I wouldn't doubt), then they brought it on themselves.

That said however, having Kerry as the only possible contender didn't leave Americans much of a choice.

Don't blame me though, I'm a libertarian.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
it seems weird that the majority of the population are seperated into two catagories-republican and democrat.

i wonder how that happens? that's like going into baskin robbins and only getting to choose vanilla or chocolate. there are so many different types of people out there, there is no way 2 canidates always have all of the same opinions as the majority of the population. politicians really must think americans are stupid, because they always force them to pick 1 of the 2 bad apples every 4 years. We don't have any choices...it's not truly being 'free' if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
as there ever a leader who truly represented the people? they might rise to power with a mission for the people but the ego driven arena they play in is not for the common man. They need wealth and power to reach higher offices. Last time I checked, the average citizen wasn't powerful and wealthy.

top topics

join