It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Free Your Mind

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by antiriad
*YAWN* ...

I am the Architect. I created the Matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and though the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant...blah blah blah blah *plop*

I fail to see the relavance of a post such as this. I understand that these ideas can be a bit tough to wrap your mind around, but why post something that doesn't add anything constructive to this topic? And just because you saw something in a movie or on T.V. doesn't make it false, it doesn't make it true either. I hate to say it, but this is exactly how the people in power, who most certainly wish to remain in power would have us think. "Well I saw this in the Matrix, so there's no way it can be true." I just ask that we all keep open minds, as this is the only way to expand your mind.

I am quite intrigued by this topic, and I have thought about these things many times before. I get it, but it is almost impossible to comprehend, since our logical minds can't easily accept it. I think that we just need to realize that our minds are the most powerful tool that we have at our disposal, we should learn to push it to it's limits and develope it further. Trying to comprehend infinity is an excellent way to do just that.

Even if one doesn't agree with the thoughts of the originall poster, i feel that they should still keep an open mind and at the very least try to see where the poster is coming from with this. Trying to comprehend what the original topic is about can only teach us, one way or the other. Ridicule on the other hand, offers nothing to the rest of us, only a selfish satisfaction to the one doing the ridiculing.

This is a very interesting topic that we can learn from, so why don't we just try to take it a bit more seriously? If one does not wish to think about the subject at hand, then why even post or be in here? Maybe if we all just gave our (constructive) opinions, we could advance the topic and possibly even make new theories or discoveries.

This is just my opinion, i could always be wrong, but why not give it a try?

Peace, love, and light

Pancho

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Its really i different state of mind, and its pretty addicting. Like if i dont think about it i feel down and tired. Its part of it though, its infinite so its going to have its down parts. I dunno im just sayin if you start thinking like this and you get really depressed its ok your mind is just tired maybe even fried lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
I can show you the door , i can even help you find the key to it.

And why would you be sitting here on internet posting this is you know where the door is? I mean... wouldn't you do other things, flying around like Neo or something?

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
Its simple by freeing your mind, understanding anythings possible You can do anything.

Is that simple?
Is it really simple to throw away everything you ever learned without any proof?

I've been doing some telekinesis myself (psi wheel) and I have an uncle that was bending spoons with his mind, so I know it's possible and I too think that everything might be possible!
But seriously, what's the best thing YOU have ever done?

I might listen to you but are you really a master or do I allready know more than you?

[edit on 2006/9/28 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Maybe he isn't a "master", but just someone who understands it better & can better explain it.
Maybe, maybe not.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I remember, when going through the encyclaepedia, I encountered an article that spoke about "The One" & infinite thought, so to speak. There is a philosophy called The Absolute philosophy which refers to what I mentioned, but I'm not sure if it's the article I read. *Cannot remember*

I tell you this so that you understand that The Matrix was not a man made idea, but an idea for a movie, based upon The Absolute philosophy(man made concept).
The idea was thought up, wayyyyyyyy before the Matrix, way before there was even Television, or batteries for that matter.

You can do a search on it. But does anyone know of any other theories/philosophies which are similar to The Absolute one, because I'm not sure if the article I read was of The Absolute theory.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The earliest record of this idea that I have heard of is Plato's "Allegory of the Cave." I look at this as the earliest form of the "Matrix."

I understand keeping an open mind and opening one's self up to previously unconsidered possibilities. The problem that I had with the concept being discussed here is two-fold:

1) Speaking in cliche does hamper credibility, therefore is it usually avoided by academics and educators. It might be expected that one who lives in infinite possibility should have a vocabulary that demonstrates it.

2) The orginal post assumes that no one has ever thought of expanding the mind before. It carries an implication that all but the original poster are unthinking, inferior, and bereft in a multitude of other faculties.

In my case, before you can show me this particular answer, you are going to have to convince me that I actually need it and don't already possess it. This is ATS and most members with whom I am familiar are very well informed, somewhat enlightened, and extraordinarily creative. Bring us something to add to our already gifted members and I will listen with rapt attention. However, do not assume that you already know everything and have arrived here at ATS to rescue us all from a life devoid of creative thought, lacking noble character, or suffering in spiritual bancruptcy.

Engage me in this way and we shall both learn, and I will have found yet another honorable ATS member and friend.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am not sure but I remember some old time science guy coming with the brain in a jar. The theory went that because everything that "makes" the image of the world around us is just being interpreted by the brain, in theory, you could place a living brain in an aproprate solution and electrodes to the vital areas and the "you" or person whose brain it is would really never be able to tell the difference.

Not sure when science figured out how the brain all works, but it must have been a while ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The reason for speaking in cliche is to prove a point, how do you explain something that never ends?? Well by using cliche that refers to neverland.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
*Sings the tune to The Never Ending Story*

Really the best way to understand where we are is:

1) The Known
2) The UnKnown
3) The UnKnowAble

and it filters down thusly...

The UnKnowAble is likened to a pool of endlessness, no boundaries no limits, nothing before it, nothing after it... because it is 'it'
The UnKnown are bits that are drawn from the UnKnowAble....
and The Known are bits that are drawn from the UnKnown

The UnKnowAble is too vast to be Known.... this is a 'fact' ...
BUT
The UnKnowAble is very capable of becoming the UnKnown
and thusly
The UnKnown is also VERY capable of becoming the Known

This is purely mathematical...
I just didn't write it in mathematics for an easy grasp...
But we usually don't care to do the work to establish this mathematical equation in our day-to-day lives, or we would find our interactions with 'the outside, motorfunctions' world to be more 'non-attached-emotionally' more interesting in making the UnKnown the Known, which all draws from the UnKnowAble.

Here I'll demonstrate a method of psychic 'guessing' of numbers.

in order to devise a way of explaining 'guessing' the number or rather using psychic abilities to 'guess' NUMBERS I have concluded the following.

In order to visualize the numbers in a scene, or projected vision one would need to assign characters, or figures as representations of the number in question.
i.e.
1=Red Stone
2=Blue Stone
3=Yellow Stone
or
4=Old Man
5=Young Man
6=Baby

etc..etc...

or one would in essence, create a new 'visual' language to suit the numbers.

Now once a particular system is established/practiced and in memory, You would use a program, for instance MB Free Psychic Test Software* (www.mysticboard.com...) or you would get a bunch of cards with sequential numbers up to a certain number.

Next thing to do, with or without the program would be to obviously clear your mind.
Next, focus on the 'subject' (card or program) in MBFPTS* There is a window that either contains the last number or just a black box.... focus on that area and than utilize your visualization techniques established earlier and in memory to 'see' what character, stone, or whatever system/language you devised pops up.

For instance, Clear your mind, Focus on the task, than visualize using the language you used.

Like me. If I used my stones idea, and my guess was between 1-3, I would clear my mind, focus on the fact I'm trying to connect the number with my visual language and like ideas pop into our head, let a vision pop into my head... say a blue stone on a table was the 'impression' I got, I would interpret that as (2) Two, and would... 'guess' two... Right or wrong eventually my language and the accuracy will harmonize.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ive dicided to put this in all of you're threads since you're ignoring the question.

So , let me get this straight.
1. You can make the numbers 666 appear on your hands.
2. You think you can make things burn by touching them.
3. You say there will be a nuke and a tsunami by December.
4. You personnaly know the anti-christ.
5 .You think you are either the anti-christ, or a false prophet.
6. You can read minds.
7. You can mentally unlock doors.
8. You sometimes see "wormholes".
9. You think the move"The Matrix" is a documentary.
10. You can move things with your mind.
11. You also see u.f.o's

Did I miss anything?

How come in ALL your posts you have not provided ONE SINGLE TINY peice of evidence? Your not allowed to say, " Because I don't care if you believe me or not."
That worthless line has been said by most bad hoaxers, and if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted it to begin with.

I smell a ban coming.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Ive dicided to put this in all of you're threads since you're ignoring the question.

So , let me get this straight.
1. You can make the numbers 666 appear on your hands.
2. You think you can make things burn by touching them.
3. You say there will be a nuke and a tsunami by December.
4. You personnaly know the anti-christ.
5 .You think you are either the anti-christ, or a false prophet.
6. You can read minds.
7. You can mentally unlock doors.
8. You sometimes see "wormholes".
9. You think the move"The Matrix" is a documentary.
10. You can move things with your mind.
11. You also see u.f.o's

Did I miss anything?

How come in ALL your posts you have not provided ONE SINGLE TINY peice of evidence? Your not allowed to say, " Because I don't care if you believe me or not."
That worthless line has been said by most bad hoaxers, and if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted it to begin with.

I smell a ban coming.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Tiloke]

Who are you ranting at? Just so I know... 'burning things with hands?' ... ?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Has anyone worked with mind altering sounds? And has it worked at a deep level.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Who are you ranting at? Just so I know... 'burning things with hands?' ... ?

The original Poster. Read all ofhis posts on ATS

Click here to see all of Art0_Saar's posts

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
hehehehehe what could they all mean?? i still havent figured that one out yet, or have I?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Um, its got me thinking. Should i post some evidence? But i dont have anything to prove that isnt already possible. See if i do post evidence then someone might try to kill me and if i dont then its my little secret. But you will see by the end of this year, i promise

And am i really worth banning? What did i do?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"Wait and see." Are you serious? thats your answer? And how can it be "your little secret" when you've come onto ATS and told the whole freakin world?

You are a liar. You are attempting to deceive other ATS members. It is VERY easy to tell that you're making all this up as you go, all you have to do is read your posts in cronological order. You condradict yourself and change the story depending on what others say to you.

That is against the ToS.

Post some proof. These are outragious claims, and outrageous claims require proof.

No-one is going to kill you , if they were you would already be dead.

P.S. DO NOT send me any more UTU's. Anything you have to say should be said publicly.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Tiloke]

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
LOL im done theres no point anyway, and isnt the false prophet a liar? Nobody knows and its #in hilarious.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I can show you the door , i can even help you find the key to it. But you have to open it yourself becareful becuase some people will try to understand it and that will make you go crazy beucase theres no way to explain it cuz it goes on forever.

Put the key in my hand. Don't just post philosophical ramblings I have already heard 1000 times, give me a specific technique or method for accomplishing what you speak about.

See if i do post evidence then someone might try to kill me

Schizophrenic what.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Pathetic fools i try to teach the secrets of the universe and you mock me, We live in Infinite Everyday in and out constantly. Theres infinite possiblities all around you your just picking out what makes sense to you. Everything is made of atoms and atoms are nearly nothing but everything. So everything is everything else, Everything contains infinite possiblities. Stop living your days normally and try something different, You can only keep going down the rabbit hole. Theres never an end, and theres no going back once your there. The question is How far do you want to go?

Free your #in MINDS god damn, this is nothing but a dream. Oh but theres pain and all this other #, NO there isnt your creating that # in your mind becuase youve been brainwashed to think that way. ITS A DREAM ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
if anything is possible and you have come to grasp it - than you should be beyond capable of providing an answer to my question below.

What is written on the white post-it note that sticks on my monitor here at work?

or want something simpler?
How old am I?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join