It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Blair has now admitted the police state is on the way!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OK I was just sitting here watching Blair’s speech on TV, now even though the man is arrogant beyond belief, and does not really hide his evils, he just said something that I had to think about twice before it registered and sunk in what he had just said.

He said something a long the lines of "Now I don’t want to live in a big brother police state either, but we have to change with the times and protect the innocent" But Mr Blair, you wont have to, your life will stay exactly the same, because your never be a regular member of the public.

So he has finally come out and openly admitted we are heading for a police state, I guess all the people with there heads in the sand will keep on believing how Blair tries to justify it, that we must protect the innocent public and its for us the robotic sheep’s own good, so they can continue on with there heads in the sand.

it looks like all us paranoid lunatics were right.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Faeden]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Who are the "innocent", Mr. Blair? The elites, of course.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Never mind... I don't want to argue about it..

[edit on 26-9-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, well heres a link to the speech, and exactly what he said here.

I don't want to live in a police state, or a Big Brother society or put any of our essential freedoms in jeopardy. But because our idea of liberty is not keeping pace with change in reality, those freedoms are in jeopardy.

From here.
www.labour.org.uk...[id]=primeminister&cHash=7e84d2fbb8

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faeden
it looks like all us paranoid lunatics were right.

And you're referring to conspiracy theorists, I'm guessing?

If you are, yeah, us "paranoid lunatics" only are paranoid lunatics because the very people covering things up and creating the conspiracies, are the ones labeling us as the paranoid lunatics. The internet has a wide variety of information on alot of subjects. You look at it, analyze it, and come to your own conclusion. As opposed to news networks where your told what to believe. No thanks.

The only paranoid lunatics are the ones running our governments.

But, on topic..Blair knew what he was saying, I agree. He's not going to be subject to this police state like you said. No way in hell he will. And like tazadar said, the "innocent" are the elite, that's it. Everybody else is expendable to achieve goals.

Originally posted by elevatedone
Never mind... I don't want to argue about it..

[edit on 26-9-2006 by elevatedone]

[edit on 9/26/2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Im shocked and appauled that this would come out of tony's 33 degree mason's mouth.....

Seriously though UK is going down the drain, its just gonna take one more spark and were gonna have the race riots all over again due to the propaganda and fear mongering by the media and politicians. I was watching "Question Time" the other day a female MP can't remember her name had the nerve to 100% defend Isreal by saying "what if bomb's were going off in London, Manchester, Liverpool by Hezbollah Terrorists" luckly half of the crowd booed her. She even said Reid was doing his job by telling Muslim Parents to watch out for there children becoming suicide bombers, this is completly absurd and condercending and only makes the situation seem worse.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's only gonna take one more bomb, one more attack, in either the United States or UK that will send both countries into martial law..

Watch out in October...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by estar
Im shocked and appauled that this would come out of tony's 33 degree mason's mouth

Tony Blair's not a freemason, get your facts straight.

We wouldn't have him

(only kidding Tony, see you at the next lodge meeting
)

top topics

join