It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Forest Haunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Okay, this has to be one of the best documented cases of a haunting that I have come across. There is a lot of evidence in videos and photos and statements from witnesses with reputations such as Charles Duke, a Republican senator from Monument. Please go here to read the story:

www.haunted-places.com...

More Info: www.paranetinfo.com...

In summary the story is of a family that moves to Black Forrest in an isolated cabin and started experiencing the typical signs of paranormal. The father thought it was pranksters trying to scare the family so he installed state of the art security equipment. After spending over $40,000 on equipment (over a long time) hundred of strange and unexplainable photos and videos were captured. Psychic experts and other professionals came and witnessed the phenomenon including a senator that took his own camera and caught his own strange images.

What do you guys think? The images seem very good, maybe too good. There is a dvd available, but I haven't seen it. Here are some photographs:

Another:
img245.imageshack.us...

This is my favorite image, notice the faces in the top right and the 'alien' just below:

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Toasty]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up, This is a very interesting topic,

Im going to have a good read up in this then comment more,

The pics look very interesting at first glance,

join